TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm so glad everything is ok. If your beta is that high I don't think you have to worry. It's weird you saying tomorrow is Friday, because tomorrow is Thursday for us lol.

I hope so :) I'm still seeing some pink on the TP sometimes when I wipe and I'm wondering if maybe it's from my urine which is a worry ill make sure I mention it to the Dr and hopefully he will check to see if I have a UTI.
Lol I know we are almost a whole day ahead of you guys :)

Misscalais, Your numbers sound great! That has to be such a relief!

Hey girls how is everyone doing? Im on CD10. I told my husband that we both need to relax during db. That maybe we r trying to hard so we decided to try and relax a little more and we are going to BD every other day. Well that is the game plan lol. we will see what happens.
So my friend that found out she was pregnant the same day as me just found out what she was having and is going to do a baby reveal party. She wants my husband and I to come but I just think it will be hard to go knowing I would have been finding out at the same time. I am very happy for her and I will go but its not going to be easy.
Also another one of my friends announced she was pregnant on FB today. When will it be my turn? Im not sure why it is so hard to get pregnant.

Hey girls how is everyone doing? Im on CD10. I told my husband that we both need to relax during db. That maybe we r trying to hard so we decided to try and relax a little more and we are going to BD every other day. Well that is the game plan lol. we will see what happens.
So my friend that found out she was pregnant the same day as me just found out what she was having and is going to do a baby reveal party. She wants my husband and I to come but I just think it will be hard to go knowing I would have been finding out at the same time. I am very happy for her and I will go but its not going to be easy.
Also another one of my friends announced she was pregnant on FB today. When will it be my turn? Im not sure why it is so hard to get pregnant.
If I can get pregnant using the withdrawal method anything is possible lol
I think that's a good idea just take it as it comes, are you elevating your hips for a little while after each BD? Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Athena. It really needs to happen for you guys soon it seems so unfair and I'd really love to share my pregnancy together with you girls.
Aww that must be super hard, I wouldn't go either it would be far to hard.
Praying its your turn really soon :hugs:

As for me, seen the OB this morning $200 later and I still have no idea what's happening because my bladder wasn't full enough apparently ( and he doesn't do trans vaginal ) so that was $50 for nothing. He said he thought me might have seen the heart flickering but couldn't be 100% on it so I have to have another scan Monday morning and that with be both on the abdomen and trans vaginal so we should definitely see a heartbeat by then. I'm very excited to see a heart beat :)

So I kind of took my fate into my own hands. I ordered Clomid online, I researched the pharmacy before I bought it. It was from an overseas pharmacy. My last day was Tuesday. I've had hot flashes but I've read that's normal so I should ov soon I think. The desperation of a woman wanting a baby lol. I'm hoping this works and we won't have to do an iui because we don't really have $1000 to spare.

So I kind of took my fate into my own hands. I ordered Clomid online, I researched the pharmacy before I bought it. It was from an overseas pharmacy. My last day was Tuesday. I've had hot flashes but I've read that's normal so I should ov soon I think. The desperation of a woman wanting a baby lol. I'm hoping this works and we won't have to do an iui because we don't really have $1000 to spare.

I hope it works for you Athena. If I don't get pregnant this month I am going to try clomid again. I still have 3 months of it left from last time.

nlb, I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I have a FB friend who was close to me in her pregnancy. Even though I am so happy for her (she had to finally do in vitro after countless treatments) when she posts sonogram pictures sometimes it is hard. It sounds like you and DH have a good plan though :hugs:

athena, good luck with your clomid. I have y'all in my prayers always and hope to hear of some more BFPs soon!

misscalais, I'm sorry you didn't get to see the heartbeat. I hope you do next time! I am glad that I get to share in your excitement :)

As for me, DD's biological father came back from Afghanistan to see his baby being born a couple of days after DD's birthday. He didn't even call her on her bday and still hasn't called. He wants to pick her up tomorrow, but I am just having a hard time with the whole thing. I don't want her feelings hurt over the baby or anything else. She thinks he forgot her bday and I did the right thing and just told her he was probably very busy and had a good reason for not calling. It is all a long story, but I want to protect her from being hurt and it is stressing me out :(

Fingers crossed tight it works for you Athena! From what I've read hot flushes is a normal reaction :)

nlb, I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I have a FB friend who was close to me in her pregnancy. Even though I am so happy for her (she had to finally do in vitro after countless treatments) when she posts sonogram pictures sometimes it is hard. It sounds like you and DH have a good plan though :hugs:

athena, good luck with your clomid. I have y'all in my prayers always and hope to hear of some more BFPs soon!

misscalais, I'm sorry you didn't get to see the heartbeat. I hope you do next time! I am glad that I get to share in your excitement :)

As for me, DD's biological father came back from Afghanistan to see his baby being born a couple of days after DD's birthday. He didn't even call her on her bday and still hasn't called. He wants to pick her up tomorrow, but I am just having a hard time with the whole thing. I don't want her feelings hurt over the baby or anything else. She thinks he forgot her bday and I did the right thing and just told her he was probably very busy and had a good reason for not calling. It is all a long story, but I want to protect her from being hurt and it is stressing me out :(
Thanks Hun ill let you all know how I go on Monday :)
I'm sorry your DD dad didn't call her for her birthday there's no excuse for a parent not calling their child on their birthday ( unless they are dead or dying IMO )
I'd be reluctant to let her go as well.

Yay, super excited for you misscalais!
Athena good for you. It's a shame doctors don't take it more seriously and you have to get things done on your own.
Nlb, I think that is the best approach. Hoping you get your bfp.
Cjgirl, sounds like dd "dad" is a piece. Sorry she has to deal with that. Hopefully he doesn't make her feel second when she sees him. My sister is divorced and my niece and nephews dad is a douche bag. Won't see them for months at a time. And when he does he talks shit aboyt my sister to them. It's really very sad, especially since she doesn't say bad things about him for the sake if the kids so they hold him on this pedestal. Very frustrating !

Thanks ladies I'm really hoping it works. Dh wasn't too happy when I told him about it, but he said he understood why I did it. My opk was darker today so I'm hoping that means I'll ovulate soon. My ovaries have been cramping a little too.

Thanks ladies I'm really hoping it works. Dh wasn't too happy when I told him about it, but he said he understood why I did it. My opk was darker today so I'm hoping that means I'll ovulate soon. My ovaries have been cramping a little too.

FX crossed so tight!

So unbelievable on Friday when Jaynie turned two weeks old I layed her down for tummy time because that was the day her cord stump fell off and she rolls over from tummy to back! Thought it was a fluke but she has done it several times ;)

Scan done and we seen our babies heartbeat, I almost cried! It was 120 bpm :) I have to wait to pick up my scan from the hospital to see the Dr but he will tell me how far I am I'm guessing 6 weeks and maybe a day or two. The ultrasound tech didn't tell me so ill have to wait.
Morning sickness has hit me hard, I threw up twice this morning. I've never been so glad to have morning sickness lol!
Ill post a pic of our blob once I get the scans back :)

What a clever little girl! Goodness me, she's trying to grow up too quick on you dragonfly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->