TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well my sister in law is having her baby tomorrow. And my friends little boy got sick so she just went ahead and told everyone she was having a boy.

Well my sister in law had a little girl today. She is very cute. We r going to go to the hospital to see her after my husband get home from work.

Also I got a positive OPK today around 4:30. So I will be doing the BD tonight and tomorrow. I hope this is our month. FX for me. I am praying I get a bfp this month.

Nlb congrats on your niece and pos OPK praying that you get a BFP in two weeks! Praying for your friends little one :hugs:

We aren't going to Bali any more :( OB thinks its too risky.
I'm fine with that, I don't want to risk any harm to bub or myself. So hubby and I decided we will still do a holiday just in Australia instead :)

Nlb I'm right there with you. October will be 15 months ttc and it is getting so frustrating and depressing.

I'm really hoping and praying I get pregnant soon. I've thought a lot about how I would tell dh when I did get a bfp, and I came up with the perfect way. As y'all know my dh is a football coach so I want to tell him when I go see him on the field after the game by handing him this
And saying we will need it for next year :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
Nlb I'm right there with you. October will be 15 months ttc and it is getting so frustrating and depressing.

I know what you mean girl. I pray we both get a BFP this month. We deserve it. its been a long time.

So we went and aw my niece tonight and I got to hold her. she is so cute It made me just want to have a baby even more when I held her. I hope it happens soon.

Athena that is such a cute idea :)
Misscalais, why does he think its to risky? Good idea to take a holiday anyway, will you bring the kiddos with or just you and dh? Were you able to get a refund for your deposit?
Cjgirl, how are you doing? How was dd visit with her "dad"? Hope it went well and she didn't feel left out.

I'm really hoping and praying I get pregnant soon. I've thought a lot about how I would tell dh when I did get a bfp, and I came up with the perfect way. As y'all know my dh is a football coach so I want to tell him when I go see him on the field after the game by handing him this
And saying we will need it for next year :)

Athena I love that idea. I told my husband that if it happens before thanksgiving we will wait to tell our family and friends till thanksgiving. And I was going to get a baby ballon and some pink and blue balloons and put them in a big box and wrap it. And have my mom and his parents open the box together at thanksgiving when everyone is there.

Athena that is such a cute idea :)
Misscalais, why does he think its to risky? Good idea to take a holiday anyway, will you bring the kiddos with or just you and dh? Were you able to get a refund for your deposit?
Cjgirl, how are you doing? How was dd visit with her "dad"? Hope it went well and she didn't feel left out.
Because its Bali lol with all the food risks, malaria etc we won't be taking the boys, just DH and I to relax before baby comes cause we are going to need it lol!
My sister said that they will let them down grade to a one bedroom villa so no deposit lost with is good :)

Nlb and Athena, keeping my fingers crossed tight for you.
Nlb your niece is very cute, seen the pics on Facebook :)

Thanks nlb your idea is cute too. I haven't decided how we will tell our parents.

Misscalais thanks, I'm glad y'all will be able to get away alone before little one gets here.

Thanks dragonfly.

Afm- I got some news yesterday that has hit me kind of hard. A former boss of mine took her own life. I loved her, she was sweet, fun, funny, like everything you would want in a boss, especially when you work at a preschool with all women. She has 2 children and 2 grandchildren that need some prayers. I'm still in shock, I just don't understand why she did it.

Thanks nlb your idea is cute too. I haven't decided how we will tell our parents.

Misscalais thanks, I'm glad y'all will be able to get away alone before little one gets here.

Thanks dragonfly.

Afm- I got some news yesterday that has hit me kind of hard. A former boss of mine took her own life. I loved her, she was sweet, fun, funny, like everything you would want in a boss, especially when you work at a preschool with all women. She has 2 children and 2 grandchildren that need some prayers. I'm still in shock, I just don't understand why she did it.

Athena that is horrible news. I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep them in my prayers.

Athena that is terrible, I never can understand how people think that's an out. prayers for her family.

Thanks nlb.

I got an almost positive ov test so I should be there soon. :)

We'll girls I am on 1 dpo and have now started the waiting period. I think my husband and I will bd once more tonight then every other day still that will cover the day before of and after ovulation.

I'm so sorry to hear that Athena. It is so hard to understand when someone does something like that. I will have you and her family in my prayers.

Y'all have such cute announcement ideas! I can't wait to see y'all get a BFP soon!

Misscalais, I am so happy that you got to see the baby's heartbeat! I'm sorry you won't get to go on your trip, but at least there is an amazing reason why you can't!

Dragonfly, Sounds like your little one is going to be strong! It must be awesome watching her grow. DD had an okay time with "dad" but she is not too happy that he is hardly spending anytime with her. He is picking her up in a little bit to take her to dinner, but he had me do her homework with her first so that he didn't have to. Don't get me wrong, I want to, but he doesn't make any effort at all to spend more time with her. He isn't even going to go to a swim practice to see her swim since she made the team. He didn't even tell her he is going back over seas next week, I had to tell him. He makes me so mad! The other night she wanted to call him and the baby was crying in the background. I had to leave her room and go find DH because I starting crying so hard myself. The reality of really never having a baby with DH is setting in and I am just trying to push it out of my mind with all that I have going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->