TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks ladies bd is done. Hips are elevated and soft cup is in place. I pray this is it. My right ovary is cramping big time.

Thanks nlb your idea is cute too. I haven't decided how we will tell our parents.

Misscalais thanks, I'm glad y'all will be able to get away alone before little one gets here.

Thanks dragonfly.

Afm- I got some news yesterday that has hit me kind of hard. A former boss of mine took her own life. I loved her, she was sweet, fun, funny, like everything you would want in a boss, especially when you work at a preschool with all women. She has 2 children and 2 grandchildren that need some prayers. I'm still in shock, I just don't understand why she did it.
:( that's so terrible, sending some prayers your way :hugs:

I think this is the darkest opk I've ever had.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2
Athena that looks like a positive to me. Hoping ya get a bfp this month.

We I am 2 dpo and I just had spotting. Do you think it is to early for ib

nlb, I agree it could be and I hope it is. I feel like anything can happen after Misscalais got a BFP without even trying! lol I will have you and athena in my prayers! I hope the TWW goes by quickly!

I have been so hungry the passed 2 days and I can't get full. I eat and 1 hour later I feel like I haven't eaten in days. I'm still spotting a little. but it is a lot lighter like it is about to stop. I am 3DPO. I was thinking maybe I Oed earlier than I though. But I dought it.

Nlb symptom watching will drive you insane. I try not to because symptoms from progesterone and hcg are so similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->