TTC#2 for the 4th month

I have been so hungry the passed 2 days and I can't get full. I eat and 1 hour later I feel like I haven't eaten in days. I'm still spotting a little. but it is a lot lighter like it is about to stop. I am 3DPO. I was thinking maybe I Oed earlier than I though. But I dought it.
I hope they are symptoms of an upcoming BFP! :)

Nlb symptom watching will drive you insane. I try not to because symptoms from progesterone and hcg are so similar.

I know it will. I wasn't really thinking of them being symptoms because when I was pregnant with my son I didn't have symptoms this early. and me being hungry the first trimester didn't happen that's for sure. I was thinking I might be low on calcium so I had a bowl of cereal and that seemed to help.
How are you doing?

Oh ok Nlb just making sure only because Ive found the more I watch for symptoms the more depressed I am when I am not pregnant. Im good. My nipples are so sore, sorry if TMI but I think that is a sign progesterone is building up which also confirms ov. I also have been freezing which I think is because my temp is higher than normal. How are you?

So I've been out on antibiotics for a suspected UTI I have lots of white blood cells in my urine and they have been doing numerous tests to see what it is but they aren't 100% sure. But over the last two weeks they have elivated a lot suggesting an infection of some sort. Ill get retested after I have finished them and see if my urine is back to normal.
Also got some maxalon for my MS hopefully that will work :)
Will you girls be testing early or wait till AF is late?

So I've been out on antibiotics for a suspected UTI I have lots of white blood cells in my urine and they have been doing numerous tests to see what it is but they aren't 100% sure. But over the last two weeks they have elivated a lot suggesting an infection of some sort. Ill get retested after I have finished them and see if my urine is back to normal.
Also got some maxalon for my MS hopefully that will work :)
Will you girls be testing early or wait till AF is late?

I might test Friday which will be 10dpo. but I haven't had any symptoms so i'm not sure. I don't want to waste any test.I hope you feel better soon

I might test Friday which will be 10dpo. but I haven't had any symptoms so i'm not sure. I don't want to waste any test.I hope you feel better soon
Thanks Hun :)
I didn't have any symptoms at all this time either just the tender breasts like when AF comes but nothing that would ever indicate pregnancy lol keeping fingers crossed tight.

I'm 3 dpo now. My temp was really high this morning. My nipples have also been soooo sore. One was throbbing earlier. Sorry if tmi.

Sounds like a good sign Athena! Hoping this is yours and nlb's month for a bfp!!

Dragonfly and misscalais thanks. I sure hope this is my cycle. I'm tired of waiting. I know there are people that have been ttc longer than I have but 15 months is a long time especially when I don't ovulate on my own. I just hope this is it.

nlb and athena, I can't wait for y'all to test! It sounds like you might have some good signs, but of course don't symptom watch too much ;) Misscalais, I hope the antibiotics clear up whatever is going on and that your meds help with your MS.

Cjgirl I'm not symptom watching I know the soreness is from progesterone because it started 1 dpo.

I'm so frustrated right now. Some woman just went off on me in another forum saying that I was rude to her because I told her she can't get pregnancy symptoms til the baby actually implants and that any symptom before then is from progesterone. She said I wasn't being supportive and that that's why she joined the sight as many other women. She's ttc # 5 and has gotten pg right away every time and has only been ttc since August. Told me that there was no way I could possibly know what's going on with her body, and I said it is medically proven that you can't get pg symptoms til you have hcg in your system and that doesn't happen til the baby implants. I'm so pissed right now. I'm sorry I'm realistic.

Lol Athena don't worry about it, some women are morons and need to educate themselves a bit more.
I always love the, I had sex last night on my O day and I vomited in the morning, definitely pregnant right? :haha: no the sperm probably hasn't even made it to your egg yet :p
Don't let it bother you :hugs:

Lol misscalais, I haven't heard that one. I'm not I was just pissed at the moment and needed to vent.

Lol I agree with misscalais. She sounds very uneducated. I would have told her the same thing you had Athena. She shouldn't get her panties in a wad over some ones answer to her comment.

I'm so frustrated right now. Some woman just went off on me in another forum saying that I was rude to her because I told her she can't get pregnancy symptoms til the baby actually implants and that any symptom before then is from progesterone. She said I wasn't being supportive and that that's why she joined the sight as many other women. She's ttc # 5 and has gotten pg right away every time and has only been ttc since August. Told me that there was no way I could possibly know what's going on with her body, and I said it is medically proven that you can't get pg symptoms til you have hcg in your system and that doesn't happen til the baby implants. I'm so pissed right now. I'm sorry I'm realistic.

It's crazy how some people can end up being so rude during a discussion. I have read a lot of posts just looking for info in discussions I am not a part of and people start arguing and name calling and it is absolutely ridiculous. And I'm sure you didn't have too much sympathy it being #5 she's trying for, I know I would have a hard time with that. And I didn't think you were symptom watching before. I made a bad joke. I would do it for so long until it got exhausting and only caused disappointment. I really hope you get your BFP soon!

We are cool now, but she seriously posted that if I got my bfp she'd be hurt if she didn't. I'm ttc # 1 and it's been 15 months, she's on #5 and it's been 2 months. It just seemed a little insensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->