TTC#2 for the 4th month

That's hugely insensitive. She hasn't even being trying long enough to be stressed or upset about it yet, and given that its number 5 she needs to take a step back and think about the ones that have been trying for years. I mean everyone has the right to want it to just happen right now, but two months is nothing lol.
How many DPO are you now?

I am 6 dpo. So it'll be 7 tomorrow my temps look awesome still. I'm going to test in the morning I know it's way early but there is the homecoming game and it would be awesome to tell him I got an early bfp but if it's neg I'll wait til later next week.

How's everyone else doing?
Nlb how are you feeling? Have you tested yet?
As for me I've pretty much just been flaked out on the couch, between all day nausea and the exhaustion and vomiting I've just been taking it easy :) it's amazing how something so teeny tiny can make you so unwell lol!

I am 6 dpo. So it'll be 7 tomorrow my temps look awesome still. I'm going to test in the morning I know it's way early but there is the homecoming game and it would be awesome to tell him I got an early bfp but if it's neg I'll wait til later next week.
That's awesome! How does it work with the temps what are you looking for.
Aww that would be brilliant if you got BFP! What test will you be using?

Ok so this is my chart the crosshairs show when I ovulated. As ou can see though my temp has gotten higher and that's what it is supposed to do after ovulation. Supposedly if your pregnant it's supposed to stay up but it's not proven. I will be using a frer. They are the best ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
How's everyone else doing?
Nlb how are you feeling? Have you tested yet?
As for me I've pretty much just been flaked out on the couch, between all day nausea and the exhaustion and vomiting I've just been taking it easy :) it's amazing how something so teeny tiny can make you so unwell lol!

Im doing ok. I think im out. I haven't had any symptoms not even sore bbs. They are barely sore starting yesterday. Im just waiting on AF to come. I just feel like crying because I just want this so bad. I feel like it will never happen.

Nlb plenty of people get bfp's without having symptoms, don't give up hope. Has your dh been tested?

No he hasn't been tested. We are going to wait till January and see what happens.

Ok so this is my chart the crosshairs show when I ovulated. As ou can see though my temp has gotten higher and that's what it is supposed to do after ovulation. Supposedly if your pregnant it's supposed to stay up but it's not proven. I will be using a frer. They are the best ;)
Ok I see now lol looks really good!
Yes I agree FRERs are the best :)

Im doing ok. I think im out. I haven't had any symptoms not even sore bbs. They are barely sore starting yesterday. Im just waiting on AF to come. I just feel like crying because I just want this so bad. I feel like it will never happen.
Aww Hun :( when is AF due? I know it doesn't really help but you're not out till AF shows and I'm hoping she won't show for you.
You really deserve to get this BFP! :hugs:

nlb, I agree with Misscalais. We say it all the time, but you really aren't out just yet. Hang in there :hugs:

athena, I'm so glad that your temps have stayed up and I hope you get that early BFP! Let us know!

Misscalais, I'm sorry you are so sick, but then again it must be great at the same time to be sick for such a good reason! I would be happy to throw up if I were pregnant lol

I finally figured out why I wasn't getting emails when there is a new post on here. They were going in my junk mail and I didn't even think to look there! I fixed it and now hopefully I won't feel so out of the loop! lol

I don't know if I told y'all about this, but the other night I went out to the Oktoberfest that they have here every year at the bars. I was talking to a friend (one of my not always so considerate friends) and she starting asking questions about my pregnancy. I know people are curious and I don't mind people asking, but she asked me if I did something to cause it or if I could have saved the baby had we called 911 faster? I started balling my eyes out right there in the bar. She apologized, and I told her not to worry, but inside I was thinking really?!?!! She said it was good that it still makes me cry because it shows that I really cared about my baby and all. At that point I wanted to punch her in the face. I'm sorry, but some people have no idea what it is like to be us. I still thank God that I have y'all to talk to. I may not be ttc anymore, but you are still the only ones I seem to be able to talk to about my loss that really truly understand :hugs: Hugs for everyone!

Omg cjgirl I would've wanted to slap her too. Does she not know how ectopic pregnancies work? I would've told her to do her research before insensitively questioning you. As for my tests, there may be a faint line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
Well girls I am 10dpo and took a test it was negative. Just waiting for af.

nlb, I agree with Misscalais. We say it all the time, but you really aren't out just yet. Hang in there :hugs:

athena, I'm so glad that your temps have stayed up and I hope you get that early BFP! Let us know!

Misscalais, I'm sorry you are so sick, but then again it must be great at the same time to be sick for such a good reason! I would be happy to throw up if I were pregnant lol

I finally figured out why I wasn't getting emails when there is a new post on here. They were going in my junk mail and I didn't even think to look there! I fixed it and now hopefully I won't feel so out of the loop! lol

I don't know if I told y'all about this, but the other night I went out to the Oktoberfest that they have here every year at the bars. I was talking to a friend (one of my not always so considerate friends) and she starting asking questions about my pregnancy. I know people are curious and I don't mind people asking, but she asked me if I did something to cause it or if I could have saved the baby had we called 911 faster? I started balling my eyes out right there in the bar. She apologized, and I told her not to worry, but inside I was thinking really?!?!! She said it was good that it still makes me cry because it shows that I really cared about my baby and all. At that point I wanted to punch her in the face. I'm sorry, but some people have no idea what it is like to be us. I still thank God that I have y'all to talk to. I may not be ttc anymore, but you are still the only ones I seem to be able to talk to about my loss that really truly understand :hugs: Hugs for everyone!
Yes! I'm happy that I've got all these crazy symptoms and I've never been so thankful to feel so awful :haha: I'm not sure if my MS is worse because of the antibiotics I'm on as well so we will see after a few days, finish the last tablets tomorrow.
I'm sorry your friend was insensitive, she clearly has no idea how ectopic pregnancies work.
I hope you're ok. :hugs:

Aww sorry about the bfn :(
Will you be going back on clomid ( sorry I don't know how to spell it )
If AF shows?

Omg cjgirl I would've wanted to slap her too. Does she not know how ectopic pregnancies work? I would've told her to do her research before insensitively questioning you. As for my tests, there may be a faint line

I'm pretty sure I see it too! Are you going to test again tomorrow or wait?! I'm so excited for you!

I'm sorry about the BFN, but 10 dpo is still early. FX that AF doesn't show!

Idk I haven't decided yet, my cervix is so high I can't reach it and I have a ton of white creamy cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->