TTC#2 for the 4th month

Oh and I forgot to say good luck at the fertility clinic, I hope
you can get some answers!

Oh and I forgot to say good luck at the fertility clinic, I hope
you can get some answers!

Thank you dragonfly. I am very nervous. I hope it goes well also and maybe we can finally get a BFP soon.

nlb, good luck at the fertility clinic. You will be in my prayers :hugs:

Misscalais, I am so sorry you had another attack and missed your scan. I really hope you start feeling better soon!

Nlb good luck at the fertility clinic. I hope you get some answers and get that BFP really soon.
Thanks cjgirl, I'm so over it. Had another gallbladder scan today, from what I seen on the screen it doesn't look like there's any stones but will have to wait and see what the Dr says I guess. I just want them to fix me I can't keep going through these attacks it's agonising and so exhausting, I feel like I've been awake for 3 days after it.
Hopefully have 13 week scan tomorrow x

I am going to rant a bit...There is this girl from high school who I am friends with on FB. She got pregnant about a month before I did by IVF after trying for about 3 years. I have always enjoyed her posts and been supportive of her, until recently. I hate to be like this, but there are excessive posts everyday about her baby and 3D sonograms and I feel like saying ENOUGH! and hiding her from my feed. For some reason (and I don't know if it is because we got pregnant close together or what) when I see posts from her now it makes me super upset. Lately I am really starting to feel upset all over again about losing the baby. I guess maybe because my due date is getting closer or I see pictures of that girl on FB and know that my baby would be that size if he/she were still here and that now I would know if it were a he or she and it would have a name. I feel awful for getting upset at her for it, she isn't trying to personally hurt me, but share her joy. I feel like I push down the feelings of having lost it because I am already dealing with a lot emotionally. I don't know. Any way, I'm done. Thank you for reading my rant.

I am going to rant a bit...There is this girl from high school who I am friends with on FB. She got pregnant about a month before I did by IVF after trying for about 3 years. I have always enjoyed her posts and been supportive of her, until recently. I hate to be like this, but there are excessive posts everyday about her baby and 3D sonograms and I feel like saying ENOUGH! and hiding her from my feed. For some reason (and I don't know if it is because we got pregnant close together or what) when I see posts from her now it makes me super upset. Lately I am really starting to feel upset all over again about losing the baby. I guess maybe because my due date is getting closer or I see pictures of that girl on FB and know that my baby would be that size if he/she were still here and that now I would know if it were a he or she and it would have a name. I feel awful for getting upset at her for it, she isn't trying to personally hurt me, but share her joy. I feel like I push down the feelings of having lost it because I am already dealing with a lot emotionally. I don't know. Any way, I'm done. Thank you for reading my rant.

Awe cjgirl im sorry. Im so sorry you have to see that.

I know I'm over reacting to the whole thing, but it's just hard sometimes.

So I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy. I've had huge clots for the past 2 days and they are so large I can feel them coming out there has been some tissue too. I know the wondfo was positive so I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Cjgirl I know how you feel, I want to block every single pregnant person on my feed. Especially these stupid young girls that want to bitch about their baby daddy's. Are you sure you want to give up on trying?

Nlb good luck with your appt. fingers and toes crossed for you.

Misscalais I hope you get to feeling better and they get you all sorted out.

Dragonfly how are you? How is that sweet baby girl and her precious big sis?

Yes, I'm sure. I am content with my choice not to try again, just sad still about losing the baby, if that makes sense.

Aww :( that's no good Hun. You're not over reacting at all, some people get a little over obsessive with things they share on Facebook. It's bound to upset you given the circumstances. :hugs:

So I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy. I've had huge clots for the past 2 days and they are so large I can feel them coming out there has been some tissue too. I know the wondfo was positive so I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Cjgirl I know how you feel, I want to block every single pregnant person on my feed. Especially these stupid young girls that want to bitch about their baby daddy's. Are you sure you want to give up on trying?

I was like that after my chemical all clotty and heavy bleeding. It's not nice, hope you're ok :hugs:

Just a little update from me, had my NT scan today, yay, anyways bub looks ok :) he/she was being really naughty and wouldn't get in the right position to check the bit they need to. Had to go in there three times, some lollies worked in getting bub to roll over but still only got a quick check as bub moved back. It was in like a crouching/praying position most of the time lol and because my uterus is retroverted it made it even harder to check. At one point it was standing up straight in there lol HB was 159 BPM :)

Misscalais that is wonderful . I am so happy everything went well.

AFM my checkup went good. They did an ultrasound the dr said my overies look good lots of folicals in them. He said about 20 in each side. He also did a exam. I will have to go back when Af shows to get Labs taken. And I have to go back in two weeks for then to insert a dye into my cervix to make sure the Fallopian tubes are not blocked. My husband got his labs taken and goes back next Tuesday for a semen test.

Misscalais that is wonderful . I am so happy everything went well.

AFM my checkup went good. They did an ultrasound the dr said my overies look good lots of folicals in them. He said about 20 in each side. He also did a exam. I will have to go back when Af shows to get Labs taken. And I have to go back in two weeks for then to insert a dye into my cervix to make sure the Fallopian tubes are not blocked. My husband got his labs taken and goes back next Tuesday for a semen test.
Thanks Hun :)
Sounds like your appointment went really well and I hope you guys get some answers soon, hopefully all is well :D

I'm so sorry athena. I answered your question to me without saying a thing about what you said before it. Sorry for my moment of being totally self absorbed. I am sorry about the chemical and all the clots :( I hope things straighten out quickly :hugs:

nlb, it sounds like your appointment went great! I hope all of the other tests come back good. I looked at the video of the Polar Express on FB and it looks awesome! The one in Grapevine is no where near as good and it is called the North Pole Express, but still has some Polar Express type things. I wish we could go and ride it, but I'm not sure we can swing it. I know y'all are going to have a great time!

Misscalais, when I saw your sonogram on FB I almost cried! It was so wonderful to see!

Misscalais I'm so excited for you!!

Nlb glad your appt went so well.

Cjgirl don't worry about it, it's ok. Thank you

Afm- this is my last cycle of Clomid. My last day was Wednesday, I thought switch it up and try CDs 1-5 this cycle. If I don't get pregnant, I may try a new doctor that a friend recommended. I'm also doing a relaxed approach to this cycle. Once I confirm ov I will stop temping and just go with it.

Athena be carful taking the clomid to early. Although you will release more eggs and it makes it easier to get pregnant. A lot of the times the eggs are not mature enough to complete a pregnancy. Which will result in a mc. Have you tried a fertility clinic? I just don't want you to get hurt or have another mc. I am preying for you.

nlb, it sounds like your appointment went great! I hope all of the other tests come back good. I looked at the video of the Polar Express on FB and it looks awesome! The one in Grapevine is no where near as good and it is called the North Pole Express, but still has some Polar Express type things. I wish we could go and ride it, but I'm not sure we can swing it. I know y'all are going to have a great time!

Misscalais, when I saw your sonogram on FB I almost cried! It was so wonderful to see!
Thank you :) cheeky little thing just would not roll over and lay down. I don't think my uterus looks very comfy lol! He/she waved to us a few times was very cute. I never had a scan at this time with my boys so was 1st time seeing baby like that :)

Misscalais I'm so excited for you!!

Nlb glad your appt went so well.

Cjgirl don't worry about it, it's ok. Thank you

Afm- this is my last cycle of Clomid. My last day was Wednesday, I thought switch it up and try CDs 1-5 this cycle. If I don't get pregnant, I may try a new doctor that a friend recommended. I'm also doing a relaxed approach to this cycle. Once I confirm ov I will stop temping and just go with it.
Thanks Hun :)
Fingers crossed tight for you! Sounds like a good plan to me although I'm not sure how clomid works so can't really comment on that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->