TTC#2 for the 4th month

Had my 1st MW appt today.
Because of my thyroid nodules I might not be able to do the clinic, I'm not on any meds for it, nor have I ever been and she was like 'we are a low risk clinic and it might make you high risk if you need to go on meds/monitoring for it' um since when? Wasn't classed as high risk with my boys and i dont understand why it would. So have to go back in two weeks to see a visiting OB ( he does Tuesdays 9am-12pm ) in the hospital to see if he's going to take bloods or what ever the plan is.
But on a positive she had a ultrasound machine in the office so I got to see baby for a minute and bub looked like she/he was doing jumping jacks lol

athena, I am so excited for you! Your signs sound promising! I couldn't see anything on your FRER, but I know how pics of those on here are, it can be super hard to see lines.

misscalais, I am so happy you got to see the baby! I hope your appointments go well :)

nlb, FX for you as well! I am ready to see some BFPs!

athena, I am so excited for you! Your signs sound promising! I couldn't see anything on your FRER, but I know how pics of those on here are, it can be super hard to see lines.

misscalais, I am so happy you got to see the baby! I hope your appointments go well :)

nlb, FX for you as well! I am ready to see some BFPs!
Thanks Hun :) my mum is coming down ( 5 hr drive ) to help me out with catch up on housework etc ive pretty much only been doing the basics, dishes, washing, and bathroom in the last 3 weeks as I just don't have any energy in my body to do anything with all the vomiting and diarrhea that I've had non stop. So will be nice to have some company and get this house in order :)

I won a free reading from the psychic that did my last reading. It really sounds like this next cycle will be it for me. I'd be due in August.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly orange at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color orange represents creativity and joyous emotions. People who have orange in their aura are often very independent, personable, and open minded. They are also very easy to communicate with. Orange is about spreading happiness, joy, and emotional pleasures, as well as the vitality that is associated with those things.

With your current TTC path, I see that you need to really put a focus on your heath, and preparing our body for pregnancy. One of the things they are indicating, is getting sleeping patterns more under control in that you need more balance, and better “restful” sleep without it being too long or too short if that makes sense. I also see that with TTC, that you have all the tools you need, you just need to take a refreshed look at TTC and not look at it as a stressful situation, or feel like it is a chore. Make sure you take the approach as a connection with your partner, and to try and focus on making a baby as a romantic thing, not a chore lol.

With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before you’re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a girl.

When it comes to pregnancy, I am seeing that you’re going to have quite a challenge with nausea and being tired. It is going to take a lot out of you in the first few weeks of pregnancy. I also see you are going to prefer salty things, and that ginger ale will be your beverage of choice. Lol There is so much that is going to excite you about being pregnant, but I also see a lot of learning, and that you’re going to our over books and things to really learn more about what is to come, and what is next with regards to the changes and the new phases in your life as parents. They are also indicating that you do not need to buy so much at once. You’re going to want to indulge, and buy so much and all at once. Take a look at what is needed, vs what is wanted, and save some of those items for your baby shower, as you will get a lot of things for baby then as well. Make a budget and plan out what you want to buy in phases if that makes sense. Overall, pregnancy is going to go really well, and I see it being something that will really bring your mind body and soul this sense of comfort and beauty that did not exist before. The number I see associated with birth is 7. This can be your due date, the date or time of birth, or the number of hours you labor.

Ok im on the 6dpo I have sore bbs (that's nothing abnormal) and my cm is creamy. other then that no symptoms. I already think im out.

I feel like I am getting a head cold. I slept till 3:00 today. I just kept getting up and making lunch or checking on my son. Then I told him to come in my room because I felt sick. So he did am I slept. Now I feel like it should be 10:00 and bed time again.

No my temp dropped and I'm spotting :(

Awe sweetie I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do or say that would make you feel better but I know there isn't. We are here for you if you want to talk.:hugs:

nlb, I hope you feel better. I have the same thing going on and I just want to sleep. Unfortunately I have to be at work and academy anyway and my boss has piled on the work. I am happy about it because I know she did it because she trusts me and offered me another job when I graduate from academy-yay! But I am running on empty. Today one of my students came by the lab because she had a lot of questions and I was stressing over a project that was spread everywhere and she said, "Wow you look so tired, can I get you some coffee?" It was sweet, but I hate that I look the way I feel! Off the change and go back to work and then academy until 9 :/ Have you been taking any medicine? I have been taking Tylenol Severe Cold and Flu and it seems to help me get through the day.

nlb, I hope you feel better. I have the same thing going on and I just want to sleep. Unfortunately I have to be at work and academy anyway and my boss has piled on the work. I am happy about it because I know she did it because she trusts me and offered me another job when I graduate from academy-yay! But I am running on empty. Today one of my students came by the lab because she had a lot of questions and I was stressing over a project that was spread everywhere and she said, "Wow you look so tired, can I get you some coffee?" It was sweet, but I hate that I look the way I feel! Off the change and go back to work and then academy until 9 :/ Have you been taking any medicine? I have been taking Tylenol Severe Cold and Flu and it seems to help me get through the day.

Ive been taking Tylenol and Allegra but since I was taking the clomid I didn't want to add a bunch of meds to it. That's good you boss offered you another job when you graduate. Congrats.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend :flower:

my weekend was good. My ex inlaws came to see my son on sat. and then I took him to the zoo today. We had a good time. I took a test and it was a BFN. My apt is on Tuesday for the fertility clinic. I hope they can do something. How was ur weekend?

I'm am so sorry Athena, thinking if you.
Nlb are you feeling better? The zoo sounds like fun, I love going there.
Misscalais, how are you feeling?
Cjgirl, congrats in the offer. Exciting! Sounds like you've been super busy.

I'm am so sorry Athena, thinking if you.
Nlb are you feeling better? The zoo sounds like fun, I love going there.
Misscalais, how are you feeling?
Cjgirl, congrats in the offer. Exciting! Sounds like you've been super busy.

I feel about the same . But my son needed to get out of the house before he drove me crazy . Lol. He has so much energy latly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->