TTC#2 for the 4th month

Nlb we could go to an RE but our insurance doesn't cover much. I read a study online that more people got pregnant from 1-5 which is why I thought I'd try it.

How's everyone going?
It's rained here all weekend so we haven't done much, my boys are in crazy mode and driving me bonkers with their fighting at the moment lol I have a tonne of washing to fold and house work but I just don't have any energy to do anything.
Hubby and I have settled on a girls name it's Scarlett-Rose Samara ( meaning Red flower protected by god ) and nothing on boys name. It will be tricky if we have a boy cause I am really picky with boys names I don't like the typical Jack, Ben, Tom types of names that are common is Aus.

I like the girl name misscalais.
We going on a family vaca to disney world. My sister in law came over with her kids for a play date on Friday calls me yesterday to say her kids have rsv and her baby 8 weeks is in the hospital. I'm freaking out!!! And very mad. And feel bad for being mad but why would you bring your kids over if you knew they weren't feeling good. I thought it was just a cold. I'm do worked up about it and don't know what to do. Praying the girls don't get it and are nice and health.

I'd love to go to Disney, wish we had one in Australia.
Hope your girls don't get sick Hun! Keeping fingers crossed they will be ok. :hugs:

Disney World is so fun! Ally saves every penny see is given because she wants to go again. I hope your girls don't get sick. I don't like when people don't tell me they are sick and are around Ally either. It happens a lot when she goes with her real dad. His family gets super sick all the time and he stopped telling me when they are because he knows I won't let Ally go with him there if they are sick :/

I have been so tired! I'm with you, Misscalais and too tired for doing laundry or cleaning, except you have a better reason for being tired :) I took my second exam in Academy on Saturday and it was exhausting. We took a written exam, which I already got my grade on..100% :) and then we had to work a mock crime scene from start to finish. Mine wasn't complicated, just 4 pieces of evidence in fairly small outdoor space and I only had to process one for prints, but it took quite a while and I was the last one done. I turn all of the reports and photos and what not in this Saturday and I hope I did well.

Nlb we could go to an RE but our insurance doesn't cover much. I read a study online that more people got pregnant from 1-5 which is why I thought I'd try it.

Just be careful. I hope it works for you.

Well af finally showed on Friday night and I went in today to get my blood taken. They took 11 tubes of blood. I asked her if I was going to have any left for me. I hate getting blood drawn. They better come up with a solution with that much blood.. I scheduled my HSG test for next tues. @8am, im very nervous

Well af finally showed on Friday night and I went in today to get my blood taken. They took 11 tubes of blood. I asked her if I was going to have any left for me. I hate getting blood drawn. They better come up with a solution with that much blood.. I scheduled my HSG test for next tues. @8am, im very nervous

Dang! 11 tubes! The most I have ever had to give is 6 and I thought that was a lot. I hope you get some answers very soon and that all of your testing goes well :hugs:

Dang! 11 tubes! The most I have ever had to give is 6 and I thought that was a lot. I hope you get some answers very soon and that all of your testing goes well :hugs:

I know I thought it was a lot also. I guess they are doing every test in the book lol.

Cjgirl, sounds like you have been super busy. I'm sure you did good on your crime scene. And yay for 100% woohoo!

Nlb, that seems like a ton of blood! Hope you can get some answers and a bfp. Has your husband been tested or get the results back?

Cjgirl, sounds like you have been super busy. I'm sure you did good on your crime scene. And yay for 100% woohoo!

Nlb, that seems like a ton of blood! Hope you can get some answers and a bfp. Has your husband been tested or get the results back?

Not yet his appt. is tomorrow. I will get all result in 2 weeks

Who's nlb 11 tubes that's heaps! Most I've had is 6 at one time and that was enough for me lol hopefully that means they are going to test absolutely everything :)

Who's nlb 11 tubes that's heaps! Most I've had is 6 at one time and that was enough for me lol hopefully that means they are going to test absolutely everything :)

I know the most I've ever had was 3 and I thought that was a lot. But they say they r testing everything so that is good. Dh had his sa yesterday so we will get all the results back in 2 weeks. That seems like for ever

I know the most I've ever had was 3 and I thought that was a lot. But they say they r testing everything so that is good. Dh had his sa yesterday so we will get all the results back in 2 weeks. That seems like for ever
Well that's good then :) hopefully it doesn't taken too long to get all of your results. :)

So girls, I had some left sided pain, bladder pain and brown/pink discharge last night. Still having the bown discharge today :(
Went to the ER they couldn't scan me or anything just gave me pain relief and fluids. So basically I have no idea what's going on. I'm
At my mums so ill see my Dr on Monday and see if he will give me a referral to a scan. I just want to know that baby is ok.

So girls, I had some left sided pain, bladder pain and brown/pink discharge last night. Still having the bown discharge today :(
Went to the ER they couldn't scan me or anything just gave me pain relief and fluids. So basically I have no idea what's going on. I'm
At my mums so ill see my Dr on Monday and see if he will give me a referral to a scan. I just want to know that baby is ok.

Misscalais I prey everything is ok. Let us know how you are doing when you see the dr.

Thanks nlb, I have a scan in an hour so ill update as soon as I know.

Just an update baby is ok :) HB 149. So pleased :)

Yay Misscalais I am so happy to hear that.

AFM I go into the dr tomorrow for my HSG test. Im very nervous. I have to be there at 7:30 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->