TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks Hun. :)
Aww fingers crossed it all goes well! Let us know how you go :)
How's everyone else doing?

So I had my Hsg test today. It went very well. Just very mild cramps during the procedure but nothing unmanageable. They told me it looked fine and the tubes are not blocked. I go back on the 10th for the lab results

Well that's a good sign :) glad it wasn't too uncomfortable for you. X

Misscalais, great to hear that baby is okay! I hope all of the pain and discomfort goes away soon.

nlb, I am glad the test went well!

Not much to report here. Just been busy finishing up teaching this week before Thanksgiving. I have to teach tomorrow too and it is so cold :( W have been casting footwear impressions outside and it has been in the 30s all week.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a good holiday!

Hi ladies I'm really starting to worry I won't ov still no positive opk.

Thanks cjgirl, you sound super busy bet you can't wait for a bit of a break.
Athena, I'm sorry you haven't oed yet. What CD are you now?

It's cd 20 and I finally got a positive yesterday and today. So I should o today or tomorrow a friend told me when she had a chemical it threw her o date off the next cycle.

It's cd 20 and I finally got a positive yesterday and today. So I should o today or tomorrow a friend told me when she had a chemical it threw her o date off the next cycle.
Yay for getting pos finally!
Yeah that can happen, happened to me.
Fingers crossed tight for that BFP!

So girls I'm finally starting to feel some movement. Just tiny bits, I've got an anterior placenta this time so I don't know how much it will buffer the movement.
My MS has finally started to calm down. Still get sick about 3 times a week but that all day nausea isn't there any more which is good.
2 and a half weeks till we can find out the gender. :)

He girls How was every ones Thanksgiving. Mine was good. Everyone came to my house to eat. We went to Galveston this weekend. It was supposed to be a girls weekend With me my mom, my sister in law and aunt. The my mom decided to invite her fiancés 14 year old daughter. feel like they are trying o push her on me. My moms fiancé told me he wants me to show her how it is to have a sister. (News Flash: SHE IS NOT MY SISTER). I an 32 and she is 14 we don't have the same stuff in common. I wish my mom wasn't getting married to this guy I feel like she can do a lot better. I don't like to have to watch what I say when im around her. Am I being silly? Sorry for the venting

Hello ladies!
Misscalais, glad your starting to feel better and everything was good with the baby.
Athena woohoo for positive!
Cjgirl, sounds like you have been busy busy! Is it usually that cold down there? I
Nlb, I don't think your crazy. That's a big age gap for them to want you to be all buddy buddy.
Disney went good! Very busy we did all 4 parks in 4 days. It was a lot of fun. Jaynie ended up getting sick on the way home and we had to take her to the er. She has rsv. They did a lung xray and it looked good so they gave her two breathing treatments and sent us home with treatments to give. So stressful! Both girls have really bad coughs :( I turn the big 3-0 on Saturday, yikes! Where has the time gone.

Misscalais, I hope you start feeling better soon. I saw your post on FB :(

athena, I hope you catch that egg!

nlb, you aren't being silly at all! I would feel the same way!

dragonfly, Disney can be so fun, but so exhausting! We were there for 10 days and didn't get to do everything! I am so sorry the girls got so sick. I hope they feel better soon. It does get pretty cold here and all of my classes had trouble doing their labs because of the cold.

The semester is almost over! DH graduates on the 14th and I can't wait! I am so proud of him, plus we actually get to go out and have drinks! It will be nice to have some grown up time, but I will end up getting too much because Ally is going to Austin to stay with her aunt (her biological dad's sister) for a week! I was hesitant to agree, but I know Ally misses her cousins so much. I am also letting her spend the night with her step mom on the 21st. I can't believe I am actually letting her go :( I feel like I am not being fair to her though keeping her from her other family. It's just so hard.

He girls How was every ones Thanksgiving. Mine was good. Everyone came to my house to eat. We went to Galveston this weekend. It was supposed to be a girls weekend With me my mom, my sister in law and aunt. The my mom decided to invite her fiancés 14 year old daughter. feel like they are trying o push her on me. My moms fiancé told me he wants me to show her how it is to have a sister. (News Flash: SHE IS NOT MY SISTER). I an 32 and she is 14 we don't have the same stuff in common. I wish my mom wasn't getting married to this guy I feel like she can do a lot better. I don't like to have to watch what I say when im around her. Am I being silly? Sorry for the venting
No Hun you're not being silly. I'd feel the same way, what an awkward position to be put in.

I think I finally ov'd my temp rose today. Fxed

Nlb that is an awkward situation. Just be nice to the girl I'm sure it's awkward for her too.

Cjgirl the 14th is my birthday!

Nlb that is an awkward situation. Just be nice to the girl I'm sure it's awkward for her too.

I am nice to her because I'm not a mean person and I know it's not her fault. But it's really hard because I feel like my mom is trying to impress her buy acting fake with her and I feel like I have been replaced.

When will you be testing?

Nlb I wasn't saying you were being mean to her I just meant don't take the situation out on her. I'm sure your mom just wants her to like her and wants y'all to get along so when they get married it's a smooth transition. But they should realize there is quite an age difference and y'all being close probably won't happen.

I am 2 dpo now and my boobs are so sore and lots of creamy cm. I will probably test on the 13th.

Nlb I wasn't saying you were being mean to her I just meant don't take the situation out on her. I'm sure your mom just wants her to like her and wants y'all to get along so when they get married it's a smooth transition. But they should realize there is quite an age difference and y'all being close probably won't happen.

I am 2 dpo now and my boobs are so sore and lots of creamy cm. I will probably test on the 13th.

I know you were not saying I was. I didn't take it personal. How are you doing this month any signs yet?

So I have a question. Is there something on Facebook going around because I have had 3 friends in the past 24 hours that have said they are pregnant. And one of them already have 6 kids.

Must be!
That's gotta be frustrating for you, I haven't noticed anyone on my facey for a while now lol I've got one friend due a few weeks before me and there's me plus my sisters BF sister is preg with her 1st a few weeks behind me but that's it ATM when I was TTC it was like every week someone was announcing a pregnancy it was hard.
How are your tests coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"