TTC#2 for the 4th month

Must be!
That's gotta be frustrating for you, I haven't noticed anyone on my facey for a while now lol I've got one friend due a few weeks before me and there's me plus my sisters BF sister is preg with her 1st a few weeks behind me but that's it ATM when I was TTC it was like every week someone was announcing a pregnancy it was hard.
How are your tests coming along?

I go back on Tuesday for the lab results

Nlb I am 3 dpo now and my boobs have been killing me. I have a lot of creamy cm too. I feel kind of out because I ov'd Tuesday and the only time before that we bd'd was Sunday. We haven't bd'd since then but I did have a softcup in til Monday.

Nlb I am 3 dpo now and my boobs have been killing me. I have a lot of creamy cm too. I feel kind of out because I ov'd Tuesday and the only time before that we bd'd was Sunday. We haven't bd'd since then but I did have a softcup in til Monday.

Mine were very sore but now not so much. I go Tuesday for all my test results. We haven't tried to much this month because my husband went to deer lease the weekend I oed. So I feel out too.

How many dpo are you now? Mine have been sore since 1 dpo.

Im not sure because I didn't use OPK's this month and I didn't do the temps. Next month I will do better. at least it wont be deer season.lol

Maybe you'll get a surprise bfp like misscalais

I hope so. That would be nice. I have been very tired the past week. So much where I have been taking about a 2 hour nape each day. today I went shopping and I felt like I was going to pass out or be sick. So I rushed to get what I needed and left.

athena, what a great bday present a BFP would be!

How is everyone feeling? Misscalais I hope you are feeling better and dragonfly I hope your girls are feeling better.

nlb, I kind of know how you feel. My mom tried to push her new "friend" on us and I finally told her that it just wasn't going to happen. They could have a relationship and I want her to be happy, but right now we don't want to be a part of it. It's too soon for that. The age difference between y'all is so big, why does it matter if you hang out other that see each other at family stuff? I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all of it.

We are iced in and can't leave the house at all :( Everything is closed, even church has been closed and cancelled tomorrow. All of us missed things this weekend, but at least we have had some time together. It has been a few years since this has happened here. I thought it would begin to melt today, but no sign of that. My garden that is full of beautiful ferns and ivy is completely covered in snow and ice. I don't know if they will survive. I guess I shouldn't complain, I know that some people would love a snow day, but in north Texas we just aren't prepared fully for this kind of thing. I kid you not, on Wednesday my friend and I had lunch at a rooftop bar that has great burgers, by the way, and she was wearing a sundress and everyone had short sleeves and shorts and then Thursday by 1pm the university was closed and we were all sent home from work and school.

Cjgirl it hit here too. I was wearing capris and a tee and sperrys on Wednesday, it was almost 80. Today it's 25. They say if you don't like the weather in Tennessee wait a few days and it'll change lol.

lol athena, that is definitely how it is here! I didn't see all the posts before I wrote mine earlier. I have my FX tight that despite a lack of bd or anything else that you and nlb get a surprise BFP. I think by now we have all realized that it can happen even under the weirdest circumstances!

I am over all the baby posts on FB as well. Someone who got pregnant right before me had her baby yesterday and another will be here in 6 weeks. Yesterday I was looking for a notebook to write notes for my paper in and I grabbed the one from summer school not realizing. I thumbed through it and among the notes about organized crime was a list of baby names and their meanings. It took my breath for a second and I started to tear up. All of my incision scars are going through a weird phase of hurting and that doesn't help. Every so often they hurt due to nerves regenerating. I really don't know how I will feel on my due date. It's coming up soon.

I don't know what is going on with me. I almost threw up earlier and have been feeling green ever since. I've also been having hotflashes on and off all day long. My bbs are still very sore. I can't wait to see what comes of this cycle. Dh thinks I'm pregnant and I'm getting that feeling too. I'm trying to keep it reeled in though because I don't want us to be too disappointed. I also am having ewcm.

Sounds like a good sign Athena. Praying for a bfp for you

I did it was negative. But this month we haven't really been trying to much. I get my test results in a few min. I'm waiting on my husband to get here.

athena, those sound like good signs!

Misscalais, I am so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. I hope Jan gets here quickly so you can get some relief :hugs:

I'm sorry to change the subject, but I have to rant a minute and I know y'all will understand how I feel. Jesse graduates on Saturday and of course we are all thrilled! My mom will be coming back from my grandfather's to attend the ceremony and I asked if Ally could spend the night with her so we could go out with friends to celebrate and she was glad to. Then last night she asked me if her "friend" could come to graduation. I think I have told y'all about him before and how she tried to push him on us. It caught me off guard and I sat there for a minute and then asked why he would come? I wasn't meaning to be rude, I just didn't understand. He has met us like twice and I have barely seen my mom since my grandmother passed...I just didn't get it. Then I said okay. By then she was upset. I talked to her this morning and explained that it was an important day for our family and that her "friend" isn't family and I just didn't get it. Long conversation short...I feel like a jerk now. Before she got off the phone she asked if my best friend (who is basically family) was going and bringing her new boyfriend who I have not met yet. I know what she was getting at. I told her that they would not be at graduation just dinner and drinks that night. Maybe it's unfair that I would celebrate with someone else whom I don't know and not my mom's friend. Maybe I am being awful. I feel bad :(

Ok girls. I went to the Dr. today and got my test result. He told me as far as my ovaries and everything that they look better than a normal 32 year old. That was good to here then he said that I had a bacterial infection in my cervix (he called it a colony). Then told m that my testosterone levels were borderline high. Both which are easy to be fixed he said. The infection will be treated with a antibiotic and my husband and I both have to be treated. As far as the testosterone being high I have to give myself a shot in my stomach. He is as so going to have me on a fertility drug called letrozone which is a little stronger than clomid. I have to have ultrasounds and lab work twice during next cycle. So to sum it up I told my husband that I have turned into a an with a colony. lmao then when he got home from work I asked him how it felt to come home to his husband. haha lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->