TTC#2 for the 4th month

Ok girls. I went to the Dr. today and got my test result. He told me as far as my ovaries and everything that they look better than a normal 32 year old. That was good to here then he said that I had a bacterial infection in my cervix (he called it a colony). Then told m that my testosterone levels were borderline high. Both which are easy to be fixed he said. The infection will be treated with a antibiotic and my husband and I both have to be treated. As far as the testosterone being high I have to give myself a shot in my stomach. He is as so going to have me on a fertility drug called letrozone which is a little stronger than clomid. I have to have ultrasounds and lab work twice during next cycle. So to sum it up I told my husband that I have turned into a an with a colony. lmao then when he got home from work I asked him how it felt to come home to his husband. haha lmao

nlb, it is so glad to hear that things are easily fixed and that you have a great sense of humor about it! If you need any tips on giving yourself shots in the stomach, I'm your girl lol It must be such a relief to have some answers. I hope that all of the treatments work as they should. I'm sure that now that they is a great plan you are sure to see results. So happy for you!

Ok girls. I went to the Dr. today and got my test result. He told me as far as my ovaries and everything that they look better than a normal 32 year old. That was good to here then he said that I had a bacterial infection in my cervix (he called it a colony). Then told m that my testosterone levels were borderline high. Both which are easy to be fixed he said. The infection will be treated with a antibiotic and my husband and I both have to be treated. As far as the testosterone being high I have to give myself a shot in my stomach. He is as so going to have me on a fertility drug called letrozone which is a little stronger than clomid. I have to have ultrasounds and lab work twice during next cycle. So to sum it up I told my husband that I have turned into a an with a colony. lmao then when he got home from work I asked him how it felt to come home to his husband. haha lmao

nlb, it is so glad to hear that things are easily fixed and that you have a great sense of humor about it! If you need any tips on giving yourself shots in the stomach, I'm your girl lol It must be such a relief to have some answers. I hope that all of the treatments work as they should. I'm sure that now that they is a great plan you are sure to see results. So happy for you!

Thanks Cjgirl I am scared to death of needles and pass out with them. Thank god my mom grandma and sister inlaw are all nurses. They will have to do it for me.

My mom is a nurse as well. I had her do my injections for the first few times because I was scared. I ended up feeling like doing it myself was better. Feeling in control felt better. My mom also worried that it was painful and it was stressful for her, although she would have continued to do it if I had wanted her to. Everyone is different though. I hope they aren't too painful for you. The pain is worth it though! That's what I tried to think of with every injection.

So I lost the diamond in my wedding ring to day. It was one of the big stones. when I took it in I noticed the person who did the inspection only signed my card for my necklace and not my ring. So the lady told me I would have to either buy a new diamond or find the old one. I asked her how much it would be to get a new one and she said $2000. I was ticked off. I told her I would go look again. well I searched all day and I was in tears and couldn't find it any where. I also checked outside because we where finishing up the Christmas lights outside. I couldn't find it. Well my husband and I where sitting on the couch and I was looking at our wedding pictures and when I moved my foot something poked me. IT WAS MY DIAMOND!!! I was so excited. I prayed and prayed to find that diamond and there it was. I'm not sure what that lady was thinking with that $2000 diamond. I would rather pay for my fertility treatments and have a baby before I bought another diamond. I feel so relieved now.

Nlb great news on the tests! Did you ever get the results for you dh? And omg about the diamond I would have been freaking out! I am so glad you found it!

Cjgirl, hope you can get things sorted with your mom. Me and my mom are really close and I always feel super bad if we fight or argue. I feel bad for not remembering but I'm guessing you don't like the guy?

Almost have all my Christmas shopping Done yay! Did most of it online so still waiting for it to get here. Once again spent way more than we planned.

I am spotting and I'm only 9 dpo now fxed it's implant but I have a bad feeling now af is coming early.

Nlb glad you found the diamond. Fxed your treatments work.

Cjgirl hope it all gets worked out with your mom. How long has she been seeing the guy?

nlb, I'm so glad you found the diamond! I would be so sad if I lost mine. I am sure that was so upsetting.

athena, FX that it's implant!

I guess my mom has been seeing this guy for a few months now. They went to high school together. It's not that I don't like him I just worry. My dad (step dad actually...long story) left her after 17 years in 2011 right after my wedding. It was her 3rd marriage and really the only dad I felt like I ever sort of had. My biological father disappeared a little bit before Ally was born. He contacted me a few years ago to tell me he got married and want to see me and my brother, but it turns out he just wanted money and he disappeared again. Anyway, I realize I am an adult and it's not like she is trying to give me a new dad, I am just super cautious. I can't bear to see her the way she was when my dad left ever again! I want her to be happy, but I also feel guarded about the whole thing. We went to dinner with her and the guy last night and it went okay. I just also worry about Ally feeling uncomfortable with the situation. It's just hard for me to let people into our little family. It's not that I don't want to be accepting it's just hard. At dinner Jesse said to Mark (the boyfriend) that he would like for him to come to graduation if he would like. I know that made my mom really happy.

nlb, I'm so glad you found the diamond! I would be so sad if I lost mine. I am sure that was so upsetting.

athena, FX that it's implant!

I guess my mom has been seeing this guy for a few months now. They went to high school together. It's not that I don't like him I just worry. My dad (step dad actually...long story) left her after 17 years in 2011 right after my wedding. It was her 3rd marriage and really the only dad I felt like I ever sort of had. My biological father disappeared a little bit before Ally was born. He contacted me a few years ago to tell me he got married and want to see me and my brother, but it turns out he just wanted money and he disappeared again. Anyway, I realize I am an adult and it's not like she is trying to give me a new dad, I am just super cautious. I can't bear to see her the way she was when my dad left ever again! I want her to be happy, but I also feel guarded about the whole thing. We went to dinner with her and the guy last night and it went okay. I just also worry about Ally feeling uncomfortable with the situation. It's just hard for me to let people into our little family. It's not that I don't want to be accepting it's just hard. At dinner Jesse said to Mark (the boyfriend) that he would like for him to come to graduation if he would like. I know that made my mom really happy.

Im so sorry cjgirl. I know how you feel. My step dad passed away bout 5 years ago but my mom and him were married since I was 7. I looked at him as a father. Now my mom is getting married to her fiancé and I don't like that a bit. My son is going to be 5 in 2 weeks and I always told him to call him Mr. Frank, Only because it is respectful. My mom on the other hand before they got engaged told my son to call him Pops. So now my son calls him pops sometimes and Mr. Frank the rest of the time. When we went out of town a couple of weeks ago my mom wanted me to leave my son with frank while we were gone for 2 night because his kids were in town. Umm NO! I don't trust him to keep my child for 2night. I don't know him that well.

Nlb great news on the tests! Did you ever get the results for you dh? And omg about the diamond I would have been freaking out! I am so glad you found it!

Cjgirl, hope you can get things sorted with your mom. Me and my mom are really close and I always feel super bad if we fight or argue. I feel bad for not remembering but I'm guessing you don't like the guy?

Almost have all my Christmas shopping Done yay! Did most of it online so still waiting for it to get here. Once again spent way more than we planned.

Yes we did get the results for him He is all in normal range

I do not blame you one bit for not wanting him to stay 2 nights with him! This guy my mom is with seems super nice and helpful to her. My dad was a jerk and always made her feel horrible and I am actually glad they aren't together, but I am just unsure about this guy. I guess once I get to know him better it will be okay. I think what put me off was the first night he met us at dinner he and my mom were talking about how hard it is to be single, which was awkward enough already lol, and he said that he really didn't have anyone and then my mom said well now you have us...I was sitting there in shock. I met him like 30 minutes before that and now we are family or something! She has invited him to Christmas at my grandfather's house too. It is just kind of weird.

Well the frer was a bfn and Im spotting more now. My boobs still hurt and I'm very nauseous, but I'm not holding out much hope even though I'm only 10 dpo.

Ok so I decided to take a just for the heck of it. And this is what I got. A :BFP:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
What!?! How exciting!!! Yay nlb! Must have been the not really trying that worked!

It must have been . I am so excited . I called my husband at work. I couldn't wait. We are not going to tell anyone till I see the dr. And I hope we can tell at Christmas .im also a little scared because of last time

athena, those sound like good signs!

Misscalais, I am so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. I hope Jan gets here quickly so you can get some relief :hugs:

I'm sorry to change the subject, but I have to rant a minute and I know y'all will understand how I feel. Jesse graduates on Saturday and of course we are all thrilled! My mom will be coming back from my grandfather's to attend the ceremony and I asked if Ally could spend the night with her so we could go out with friends to celebrate and she was glad to. Then last night she asked me if her "friend" could come to graduation. I think I have told y'all about him before and how she tried to push him on us. It caught me off guard and I sat there for a minute and then asked why he would come? I wasn't meaning to be rude, I just didn't understand. He has met us like twice and I have barely seen my mom since my grandmother passed...I just didn't get it. Then I said okay. By then she was upset. I talked to her this morning and explained that it was an important day for our family and that her "friend" isn't family and I just didn't get it. Long conversation short...I feel like a jerk now. Before she got off the phone she asked if my best friend (who is basically family) was going and bringing her new boyfriend who I have not met yet. I know what she was getting at. I told her that they would not be at graduation just dinner and drinks that night. Maybe it's unfair that I would celebrate with someone else whom I don't know and not my mom's friend. Maybe I am being awful. I feel bad :(
Thanks Hun! I'm ready to get this awful thing out of me it's taking control of my life and its not allowing me to properly enjoy this pregnancy! It's driving me nuts.
Find out the gender on Wednesday though I'm very much looking forward to seeing bub :)
I wouldn't feel bad, I would have been the same. I mean after all you barely know the guy and he'll be there at a graduation of someone do doesn't know lol I'm sure your mum will be fine x

Ok so I decided to take a just for the heck of it. And this is what I got. A :BFP:
HOLY SHIT NLB! Congratulations! That's so, so, so awesome! See this no trying business really does work wonders lol!!!!
:happydance: I'm so happy for you!
Ill pray really hard for you that this is your sticky bean and that everything will go smoothly.
It's always scary after MC even at almost 18 weeks its still at the back of my mind.
What CD are you seems you don't really how DPO?

Ok girls something is going in with this thread. I've seemed to have missed quite a few pages here and there I'm not sure why but some don't pop up. So if I haven't written to some things it's because I haven't seen it. I would have missed nlb BFP if I hadn't of replied to cjgirl because it didn't even show this page. How frustrating!
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.
Athena where are you at this month with your cycle? I hope all is going well for you.
I'm so looking forward to Christmas!

HOLY SHIT NLB! Congratulations! That's so, so, so awesome! See this no trying business really does work wonders lol!!!!
:happydance: I'm so happy for you!
Ill pray really hard for you that this is your sticky bean and that everything will go smoothly.
It's always scary after MC even at almost 18 weeks its still at the back of my mind.
What CD are you seems you don't really how DPO?

I am cd29. We are very excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->