TTC#2 for the 4th month

That's so awesome Hun! I'm very excited for you and can't wait to see you go through this pregnancy and get a sweet bubba at the end. Very happy for you.

Congrats nlb!!!

I had the shittiest birthday ever. Af started, had to go to a cookie swap and a tacky sweater party. Was talking to a friend about my situation and she basically said it took us 4 years to get pregnant so suck it up, but she already had one child so it's not exactly the same. She's sweet, but she's what I like to call a one-upper, you tell a story and she's got to tell one better. Doesn't matter what it is or she's done everything you talk about or she will tell you how she did it better. I drank way too much even though it wasn't all that much, but when you haven't really drank in a while it hits you hard. When we came home I was really upset and dh held me while I cried and cried because I really thought this was our month and it's not and it just sucks. So I had a pity party and it didn't make me feel one lick better. I've really been struggling lately. I've tried to give it to God, but it's really hard.

Athina I'm do sorry about af and your friend. I pray you get a bfp soon. If you need us we are here for you.

Congrats nlb!!!

I had the shittiest birthday ever. Af started, had to go to a cookie swap and a tacky sweater party. Was talking to a friend about my situation and she basically said it took us 4 years to get pregnant so suck it up, but she already had one child so it's not exactly the same. She's sweet, but she's what I like to call a one-upper, you tell a story and she's got to tell one better. Doesn't matter what it is or she's done everything you talk about or she will tell you how she did it better. I drank way too much even though it wasn't all that much, but when you haven't really drank in a while it hits you hard. When we came home I was really upset and dh held me while I cried and cried because I really thought this was our month and it's not and it just sucks. So I had a pity party and it didn't make me feel one lick better. I've really been struggling lately. I've tried to give it to God, but it's really hard.
I'm sorry she was so insensitive to you, and I'm sorry AF came! Lots and lots of hugs to you Hun. And also a huge happy birthday to you :hugs:

Aww, Athena I'm sorry your birthday was shitty. I know exactly what your talking about with the one uppers, nothing worse than that especially when your hurting. Oh and happy belated birthday! Wish is could have been better.

OH MY GOSH NLB! I was so busy with graduation I didn't get on here! I am so happy for you!!!! So not trying and sending husbands for testing seems to be what works lol :happydance:

So I went today for my blood test and it came back as positive and all my levels look great. I go back on wend for another blood test to make sure the levels are rising. My first ob apt will be on the 30th

Congrats nlb!!!

I'm so sorry athena :hugs: I wish we all lived closer together! We could hang out and drink and talk about it all! People really do not realize how they come off sometimes. She did not consider your feelings before saying that. I had a girl say that to me. She had been trying for like 3 years and had been on all kinds of treatments. I was so understanding and she was understanding towards me and then she got pregnant. Immediately she forgot what trying was like or something and I was being ridiculous. She once said to me, well maybe you didn't ovulate this month, it's not a big deal. Really?! I will be praying for you.

nlb, that is great to hear!

misscalais, I can't wait to find out the gender. Are you going to make us wait until Christmas to find out too? I don't know if I can wait!

Hi girls!
No I won't make you wait lol we are team blue again for the 3rd time lol he looks perfect :)

Aww I was hoping you'd get a girl this time. Will this be your last or do you think you'll try again?

Yay! How exciting. I seen your post and flew on here to see if you posted, lol. Congratulations. Did you pick a name?

Aww I was hoping you'd get a girl this time. Will this be your last or do you think you'll try again?
Lol me too but no matter. :)
And no way this is the absolute last my body doesn't agree with pregnancy and we'd probably have another boy :haha: we'd have to up grade everything for a 4th and we just can't afford that with one wage. I'd still love a girl and maybe a few years down the track depending on where we are financially I'm thinking I'd like to do a long term fostering of a girl maybe :)

Yay! How exciting. I seen your post and flew on here to see if you posted, lol. Congratulations. Did you pick a name?
Thank you :)
Lol not really we can't really agree on any. We both like Jett but I'm not in love with it. I've decided I want to give him two middle names. The 2nd middle name I want to be Warren after my pop but want to give him a cutesy middle name as well cause Warren is sooooo old school lol

We did two middle names for Jaynie. Jaynie Ann Lee. Ann for my sister and mom and Lee for my fil.

Congrats Misscalais! So exciting! Sorry you will be surrounded by boys all the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->