TTC#2 for the 4th month

How is everyone doing?

Im doing good. I went for another blood test today and the nurse said we want the hcg levels to in crease by at least 60% in the past 2 days. On wed. it was 420 and today it is 1480 so it did a lot more than 60%. very excited about that. we have our ultrasound on the 30th. How have you been.I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

I'm ok just kind of waiting and hoping to ovulate on my own. I ordered more Clomid but it takes a few weeks to get here.

Wow nlb, that is great that your numbers look so good!

athena, FX that you ovulate on your own!

Nothing to report here really. I did awesome today at Academy with some latent fingerprint comparisons and I think I impressed my instructor who is a latent print examiner at Dallas PD so that is good for the possibility of a job in the future. Changing the subject, but the other morning I had a dream that the girl from my FB that has to post at minimum 3 times about her baby per day joined our discussion :/ It was a super weird feeling and I was nice to her on here in my dream, but I was thinking, why are you invading this part of my life! I think it might be time to hide her posts. Her baby will come a month before mine would have and I can't take it. I just connect her to losing mine for some reason. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas! Misscalais, it looks like you are having a good time camping. I almost wish the weather were like that here at Christmas time!

Im doing good. I went for another blood test today and the nurse said we want the hcg levels to in crease by at least 60% in the past 2 days. On wed. it was 420 and today it is 1480 so it did a lot more than 60%. very excited about that. we have our ultrasound on the 30th. How have you been.I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
That's fantastic!
Will be looking forward to hearing about how your scan goes :)

Wow nlb, that is great that your numbers look so good!

athena, FX that you ovulate on your own!

Nothing to report here really. I did awesome today at Academy with some latent fingerprint comparisons and I think I impressed my instructor who is a latent print examiner at Dallas PD so that is good for the possibility of a job in the future. Changing the subject, but the other morning I had a dream that the girl from my FB that has to post at minimum 3 times about her baby per day joined our discussion :/ It was a super weird feeling and I was nice to her on here in my dream, but I was thinking, why are you invading this part of my life! I think it might be time to hide her posts. Her baby will come a month before mine would have and I can't take it. I just connect her to losing mine for some reason. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas! Misscalais, it looks like you are having a good time camping. I almost wish the weather were like that here at Christmas time!
We are having a brilliant ( but tiring ) time lol my boys are so full on and this baby is sucking all my energy as it is lol but it's super fun and the boys are having such a fun time. I got sunburnt yesterday for like the 1st time since last chrissy it hurts lol!

Nlb those numbers are great! I am so excited for you!
Athena, hope you ovulate and this is your cycle for a bfp. Has your dh been taking any supplements or anything?
Cjgirl, that's awesome! How long until you graduate? That would be nice if it leads to a job :)
Misscalais, what are you doing for the reveal? I to wish it was warm here for Christmas, although I suppose it's nice to have the snow. Glad the boys are having a good time, is this their first camping trip?

We will be hosting Christmas. Doing ham and stuffed shells (which I'll make ahead of time) so should be able to relax a little, but doubt it, lol. I can't wait for dd1 to wake up Christmas morning, this will be the first year she really gets it, it's so exciting!!! I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

I tooky son to the polar express this passed Saturday. We had the best time. He told me he loved when Santa gave him the bell. When we were waiting to board the train he started to rub my stomach. And when I asked him what he was doing he said I was just trying to feel the baby. Lol he is so sweet because we are not even showing.
We got home last night and he wanted to spend the night at my aunts house. She called me about 2 hours after I dropped him off and side he was throwing up. Poor baby got the stomach bug.

I seen your pics on fb, looks like such a fun thing to do! I hope ds gets better before Christmas!

Dragonfly dh just started taking fertilaid. It's only cd 10. Fxed, ov tests haven't gotten darker yet.

So girls how is everyone doing?
I hope you all had a great chrissy, we had a few dramas but other then that had a good time. I had a gallbladder attack the other night which was awful!
20 weeks half way! Can't believe it, I'm SO un organised and really need to start buying this little boy some clothes etc.

Misscalais we had a great Christmas. Just busy. My ds got the entire toy store I think. Lol! I was feel nauseated all day. But still enjoyed seeing everyone. Then took my son to play putt putt and eat dinner for his 5th birthday. Still can't believe he is 5 now. And then we came to the deer lease for the weekend. We are coming home today.
I hope your gal bladder gets better soon. When is the surgery? I saw your 20 week pic. It looks cute I love the bump.
Athena how have you been doing? Any positive opk yet

We go for our first ob check up tomorrow at 10:00. Very excited. I hope. We get to see the heart beat. We. Will be 6 weeks 3 days we think.

Glad you had fun camping, are you home now? That darn gallbladder! When does it come out? And you look frat for 20 weeks, such a cute bump.
Nlb how exciting for your appointment! Can't wait to hear about it :) it's crazy how they grow up so fast. Will he start kindergarten next year then?

Glad you had fun camping, are you home now? That darn gallbladder! When does it come out? And you look frat for 20 weeks, such a cute bump.
Nlb how exciting for your appointment! Can't wait to hear about it :) it's crazy how they grow up so fast. Will he start kindergarten next year then?

Yes he will start in august. Right around the time the baby will be due. I hope I don't miss his first day of school.

Misscalais we had a great Christmas. Just busy. My ds got the entire toy store I think. Lol! I was feel nauseated all day. But still enjoyed seeing everyone. Then took my son to play putt putt and eat dinner for his 5th birthday. Still can't believe he is 5 now. And then we came to the deer lease for the weekend. We are coming home today.
I hope your gal bladder gets better soon. When is the surgery? I saw your 20 week pic. It looks cute I love the bump.
Athena how have you been doing? Any positive opk yet
That's great Hun sounds like you've had a good time, yeah the nausea is tough at times hey lol
I hope your OB appt goes well, how exciting! We seen bubs heart beat at 6+1 so I'm sure you'll get to as well I bet you are super excited for that part :)
I'm meant to be getting it out at the end of next month but it just depends on how busy the surgeon gets seems I'm a public and not private patient.
I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already bump is really starting to pop out now. Lots of movement which is fantastic :)

Thanks Hun :) no we are at mums for a few days until just after new year then heading back home.
Hopefully gallbladder comes out next month I truly can't wait.

We went to the dr today and we are 6 weeks 2 days. He said everything looks great and is just where it needs to be. We got to see the heart beat. The heart rate was 113. I go backbin 2 weeks for another ultrasound. My appt is on the 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->