TTC#2 for the 4th month

So awesome Hun! I'm so happy for you, your pic on Facebook is so cute! And heart bear sounds fantastic for so early :)

It was a big relief to see the heartbeat. It made me feel like everything was going to be ok

Happy New Year ladies! I hope 2014 brings you and your families health and happiness!!!

So my SIL called me today and told me she was pregnant also. Her DD is about 2 weeks after mine. I'm so excited for her and my brother.

You too Hun!
Wow that's so awesome! Congrats to your brother and sil!

Athena. How are you doing this month so far

Hey girls! Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a good holiday! Sorry I have been out of the loop, but we have been back and forth between here and College Station and Austin for the past 2 weeks. I go back to school tonight and back to work Monday :( It has been nice having a break.

nlb, I am so glad everything looks good and you got to see the heartbeat! It was exciting to see the pic on FB.

misscalais, I hope your gallbladder doesn't give you much more trouble before they can take it out. Your FB pic of your bump was so cute!

athena, I hope you o soon! I will be sending positive thoughts your way!

dragonfly, I graduate from the academy April 6th. Not too much longer. After our last trip to Austin I think DH would like me to get a job there. He loves it. I do too, but I haven't lived anywhere but here really. Well a few years in Oklahoma, but I was born here and have lived here 30 years of my life. It would be scary to have such a big change, but who knows. It will be a while before that is even a possibility.

Hey girls! Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a good holiday! Sorry I have been out of the loop, but we have been back and forth between here and College Station and Austin for the past 2 weeks. I go back to school tonight and back to work Monday :( It has been nice having a break.

nlb, I am so glad everything looks good and you got to see the heartbeat! It was exciting to see the pic on FB.

misscalais, I hope your gallbladder doesn't give you much more trouble before they can take it out. Your FB pic of your bump was so cute!

athena, I hope you o soon! I will be sending positive thoughts your way!

dragonfly, I graduate from the academy April 6th. Not too much longer. After our last trip to Austin I think DH would like me to get a job there. He loves it. I do too, but I haven't lived anywhere but here really. Well a few years in Oklahoma, but I was born here and have lived here 30 years of my life. It would be scary to have such a big change, but who knows. It will be a while before that is even a possibility.
Sounds like you've been super busy.
Thanks, I ended up in hospital again Saturday night was one of the worst attacks I've had yet I couldn't even sit down. I've got really low potassium levels as well so had to have a bag of IV potassium. My gallbladder feels inflamed to me I just want them to take it out already, surgeon told me the 21st but hospital said with in 3 months of booking date, so if they don't get me in before 26 weeks I don't get the operation till 6 weeks PP. If I have to wait till them I'm going to lose my shit. Each attack gets worse and is taking me days to recover from :(

Cjgirl have you read pretty little liars deadly book 14 yet? It came out in December.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Athena I hope you o soon. Keep us posted.

So I am kind of frustrated. We are supposed to go to Great Wolf lodge again in July but I will be going into the 9th month when we go. My husband asked his mom and sister if we could change the date earlier in the summer or spring break or something. His sister said no that they cant change it because of her husbands work schedule. Now he is a school principal and I know that out of the whole summer that is not his only week off. I don't drought that he will have to work some during the summer but I know he will have more time off. So I told them that is fine just take us off the list for going. I don't feel comfortable traveling that close to Delivery. I also told my husband I am tired of having to plan all of our vacations around his sisters schedule. And that we should make our own plans for a family Vacation with just me him and my son. I feel like they are being inconsiderate. Am I over reacting? Be Honest.

Nlb my husband is a teacher and principals here get maybe two weeks off the whole summer for vacation, so she could be telling the truth. I don't see the problem with you having your own vacation unless you like going with the whole family.

Cjgirl have you read pretty little liars deadly book 14 yet? It came out in December.

I got it for Christmas from my brother and I just finished it a couple of days ago. Have you read it yet? It is sooooo good! I did not see the ending coming at all!

Misscalais, I'm so sorry you had another attack :( I hope you don't end up having to wait. I can't imagine being in that much pain without a something being done quickly.

nlb, I don' t think you are over reacting at all. I wouldn't want to always work around other people's schedules for vacation either. It doesn't seem fair. They should work around yours sometimes too if y'all always vacation together. If they can't I would just plan something of your own for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->