TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl I just finished it last night. It was sooo good. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking how are they going to get out of this murder. I didn't see it coming. I wonder what's wrong with Ali. They said she was sickly.

Cjgirl I just finished it last night. It was sooo good. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking how are they going to get out of this murder. I didn't see it coming. I wonder what's wrong with Ali. They said she was sickly.

I think she has just been hiding out so long that she looks awful. Maybe she is sick though or something. I have no idea where they will go next with the story. I am wondering if the show is going to have Ali come back and us find out about Courtney and all since it hasn't taken the same path as the books so far. I haven't seen any of season 4 except for some of the first one. I found a way to watch them online since I don't have anything, but Netflix and can't wait for the season to end and post on there.

Do you mean like they'll just have Ali really be alive without a twin? I think they will have a courtney. But your right it is way different than the books. I'm waiting for it to be on netflix also. When it is, I will try to start recording season 5 so I can watch it ASAP.

So I am kind of frustrated. We are supposed to go to Great Wolf lodge again in July but I will be going into the 9th month when we go. My husband asked his mom and sister if we could change the date earlier in the summer or spring break or something. His sister said no that they cant change it because of her husbands work schedule. Now he is a school principal and I know that out of the whole summer that is not his only week off. I don't drought that he will have to work some during the summer but I know he will have more time off. So I told them that is fine just take us off the list for going. I don't feel comfortable traveling that close to Delivery. I also told my husband I am tired of having to plan all of our vacations around his sisters schedule. And that we should make our own plans for a family Vacation with just me him and my son. I feel like they are being inconsiderate. Am I over reacting? Be Honest.
What a pain, just have your own holiday with just you guys. After all it will be your last one before becoming a family of 4. :)

Do you mean like they'll just have Ali really be alive without a twin? I think they will have a courtney. But your right it is way different than the books. I'm waiting for it to be on netflix also. When it is, I will try to start recording season 5 so I can watch it ASAP.

No I think if they go with Ali being alive Courtney has to be in it because she is the dead one. I just wasn't sure they would even have Ali be alive since the show is so different from the books. I think red coat may be Ali. You can watch season 4 on megashare.com.

How is everyone? athena, I hope you figured out the website. I forgot that you have to type it in that way and not just go to megashare

How is everyone? athena, I hope you figured out the website. I forgot that you have to type it in that way and not just go to megashare
Bored! Lol, hubby is at work today. I have a tonne of housework to do that I really just don't want to do. I've got a head ache so shouldn't be on my phone. Hanging for a coffee which I can't have :( had a skim decaf one the other day and it was heaven! Stupid gallbladder :-/ still waiting to see when my op will be.
Kids go back to day care 2 days a week next week and they will be in the same room, so that's going to be interesting lol!

Bored! Lol, hubby is at work today. I have a tonne of housework to do that I really just don't want to do. I've got a head ache so shouldn't be on my phone. Hanging for a coffee which I can't have :( had a skim decaf one the other day and it was heaven! Stupid gallbladder :-/ still waiting to see when my op will be.
Kids go back to day care 2 days a week next week and they will be in the same room, so that's going to be interesting lol!

I have been avoiding most of the housework all week lol I'm sorry you can't have things that you want because of your gall bladder :( It is so hard when you crave things you can't have!

Im doing ok. Ive been sleeping a lot. and have had little cramps. I go Tuesday for another U/S. Kind of nervous but excited too. Just ready to get out of the first trimester. This trimester makes me nervous.

I have been avoiding most of the housework all week lol I'm sorry you can't have things that you want because of your gall bladder :( It is so hard when you crave things you can't have!
I hate house work its a pain in the butt. When I get rick I'm hiring a cleaner lol!

Im doing ok. Ive been sleeping a lot. and have had little cramps. I go Tuesday for another U/S. Kind of nervous but excited too. Just ready to get out of the first trimester. This trimester makes me nervous.
I've had cramps right throughout this time. And I agree 1st tri is scary and seems to go forever. How many weeks are you now?

nlb, I know the first trimester is so scary, but before you know it the second one will be here and you can feel some relief from the worry. I hope everything is going well and you are able to get a lot of rest :)

misscalais, if I could afford to pay someone to clean I definitely would! Our house isn't even that big, but when I have time to clean I always want to do something else! lol I have been doing laundry all day today :/

Last night I had a dream that all of you got together and I couldn't come. The pictures of it were on FB and I was so sad that I couldn't be there! If we ever had that chance in reality I wouldn't miss it!

Ugh, I always feel buried in house work! I'll take a cleaner too! Oh and a cook! I would love to cook if I had the time, but the kiddos are always super crabby right around that time and I feel like I make the same stuff all the time.
Nlb, can't wait to hear about your appointment.
Cjgirl, that would be awesome if we could all get together in reality! I wouldn't miss it either. Are you still doing the boot camp?
Athena how have you been. I love the pic of your cat you posted on fb, so darn sweet!

Thanks dragonfly I think I just ovulated. So I'm 2 dpo today we bd'd for 4 days straight so i should be good.

Yay! Hoping and praying you get you bfp!

I have been just utterly exhausted lately! Jaynie as been sleeping much better only waking once for the last week or so. She has been in her own room for about a month now. I am working on getting Jillyan potty trained I never thought she would be in diapers this long. She turns 3 the end of March. I always heard girls are easier but I tell you this is no easy task! I know she knows when she has to go as over the summer she would get out of the pool to go but she was just refusing to go on the potty. I tried everything!!! Finally since Friday she has been in underwear through the days and has been doing great, but wouldn't go on her own I would have to bring her in there every 20 minutes. Finally today she has been on her own. Woohoo! Still won't poop though :( I'm just glad she is finally wanting to go and doing so well. So that's pretty much all that's been new with me.

Have you tried rewarding her when she goes on her own? When they are at that age a sticker would suffice. I was a 2 yr old preschool teacher for 3 yrs so I've done my fair share of potty training. One thing I learned is pull-ups are pointless, they aren't much different than diapers and the kids that potty trained the quickest were the ones that switched to underwear once they had gone in the potty.

nlb, I know the first trimester is so scary, but before you know it the second one will be here and you can feel some relief from the worry. I hope everything is going well and you are able to get a lot of rest :)

misscalais, if I could afford to pay someone to clean I definitely would! Our house isn't even that big, but when I have time to clean I always want to do something else! lol I have been doing laundry all day today :/

Last night I had a dream that all of you got together and I couldn't come. The pictures of it were on FB and I was so sad that I couldn't be there! If we ever had that chance in reality I wouldn't miss it!
Oooh lol that would be awful if we all met and you couldn't come.
Would be nice if we all got the opportunity to meet. Hubby wants to go to America one day so it could be possible lol :)

Ugh, I always feel buried in house work! I'll take a cleaner too! Oh and a cook! I would love to cook if I had the time, but the kiddos are always super crabby right around that time and I feel like I make the same stuff all the time.
Nlb, can't wait to hear about your appointment.
Cjgirl, that would be awesome if we could all get together in reality! I wouldn't miss it either. Are you still doing the boot camp?
Athena how have you been. I love the pic of your cat you posted on fb, so darn sweet!
Yes I'd also hire a cook :) I'm a pretty bad cook lol and always cook the same things. I'm not very cultured in food, in the holidays my sister was making all sorts of yummy foods was good :)

Yay! Hoping and praying you get you bfp!

I have been just utterly exhausted lately! Jaynie as been sleeping much better only waking once for the last week or so. She has been in her own room for about a month now. I am working on getting Jillyan potty trained I never thought she would be in diapers this long. She turns 3 the end of March. I always heard girls are easier but I tell you this is no easy task! I know she knows when she has to go as over the summer she would get out of the pool to go but she was just refusing to go on the potty. I tried everything!!! Finally since Friday she has been in underwear through the days and has been doing great, but wouldn't go on her own I would have to bring her in there every 20 minutes. Finally today she has been on her own. Woohoo! Still won't poop though :( I'm just glad she is finally wanting to go and doing so well. So that's pretty much all that's been new with me.
Eli wasnt TT until just after 3. Seth was 2 lol
He just wasnt interested but he one day decided he wanted to do wees and we went from there. He's done really well and even in undies at night time now :) some kids just take a bit longer. I was fully trained before my older sister was and we are 21 months apart :)
She'll get it, I have to admit I hate TT. I've found it one of the most frustrating parts of parenting so far lol oh and for poos, try putting some toilet paper in the toilet before she goes so it doesn't splash on her bum when she goes. That's what scares them a lot of the time.
Glad bub is sleeping better for you, she's growing up so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->