TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm 5 dpo and I started using the progesterone cream. I hope this is it. I'm pretty sure I ovulated from both ovaries this cycle. So I had more of a chance.

FX for you athena! It would be great if you ovulated on both sides! When are you going to test?

dragonfly, I never went back to boot camp after I lost the baby. I don't have the time or money now, but I miss it. I tried everything when I was potty training Ally and she just wouldn't use the potty all the time, but when I took her and she went in the potty I would give her a plastic ring (I had done stickers but that wasn't enough after a while for me to even get her on the potty). One day she said to me that she didn't need her diaper any more and she wanted panties. She put them on and never looked back. No accidents and no bed wetting. Sometimes they just want it on their own terms lol I was the same way.

School started Monday so I have been swamped at work! I have a had a few moments of sadness since my would-be due date is almost here.

Misscalais, if you do visit America, Texas is the state to visit! ;) I am a little bias of course!

How is everyone doing. Athena how are you this cycle?

Athena I am praying for you. I pray this is your cycle. FX for you girl.

Cjgirl your not bias. Texas is a great state. Lol

Tennessee isn't so bad either lol. I'm 7 dpo now and my chart is pretty awesome.

Is that where you live Hun?
Glad your chart is looking awesome! Half way through the tww :)

I've me er been to Tennessee but I heard it was really pretty there.

Yes misscalais it's where I live.

Nlb it is pretty, especially the mountains.

I think you should visit Illinois, lol. How are you all doing today?
We finally got our backsplash up on the kitchen, woohoo! We ended up paying someone to do it. They are here grouting it now, yay! I'll post a pic when they are done. It has made a huge difference. My mom and dad came and babysat the girls last night. I had them in bed before they am so they just pretty much came and relaxed at my house :) first night out since having Jaynie. We went to Olive Garden with some friends. Had a really good time. Had a good meal, some good wine, with good company :) it was much needed!

How are things going athena? How many dpo are you now?

Misscalais, I will be praying that your surgery goes well and gives you some relief! :hugs:

dragonfly, it sounds like you had a great night out! It is nice to get out sometimes with friends. Ally went to her first slumber party last night. I was nervous, but it was only a few streets over and we did get to go over to my brother's house and play a game with some friends. It was fun. Al did fine and stayed all night. She was exhausted this morning though! lol they stayed up late!

Omg I got a bfp

OMG ATHENA! That is a great line! I was leaving my office walking down the hall and looked at my phone and saw this and just stopped and turned around and came right back because I felt like I needed the computer to reply on and not my phone! I probably looked like a crazy person, but I don't care! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So awesome! That's a great line, I didn't even need to enlarge the pic to see. I'm so freaking excited for you!

I'm excited and nervous and a little bit of everything right now. Than you guys. Ahhhh I'm pregnant. This is so crazy.

Omg Athena I am so happy for you. That line looks awesome! Congrats. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->