TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks nlb. My estimated due date is October 4 based on my ovulation date.

Oh that is so exciting. I pray you have a safe and healthy pregnancy. Our babies will be 2 months apart.

Yay it's getting darker that is a good thing. Congrats did you tall dh

Yea lol I ran into the living room as soon as I saw the line and handed it to him. He said he didn't see it then was like oh wait. I turned on his phone flashlight and he was like its positive :)

Awe that is sweet. Did you make a dr appt yet

Yay!! Great line :) like nlb said did you make an appointment? They might not do anything until after you have officially missed af, but worth calling.

I did I have an appt for next week. They just asked when my last period was but I'm going to have to tell them I ovulated late. So i can at least go to confirm.

Let use know how the appt goes. I am so excited for you

Congrats again Athena! So awesome! I just read that you were using progesterone cream make sure you keep using that and let your Dr know you are using it just incase you have a drop when you stop using it.
Can't wait to see how your 1st appointment goes. Very, very happy for you and your DH :hugs:

I took this this morning :) it makes it feel so much more real.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Awesome! Nothing beats seeing the word pregnant, I am so happy for you.
Misscalais, how was surgery? Are you feeling any better? Did they say how soon you'll be able to notice ie, being able to eat what you want with no side effects?

so i told my 5 year old that it was going to be cold tonight and tomorrow and that there will be a lot of ice so we had to stay home tomorrow. He got so worried and told me that if we can't go anywhere and the ice will be outside that we will starve because we cant go to the store to get food and there wont be anything to eat. lol I guess he didn't open the fridge. So I had to send my dh to the store tonight so he wouldn't be worried anymore.

Lol, how cute. It's been so freaking cold here I hate leaving the house! And once again it's suppose to be -40 with windchill next week again! Ugh I am so over winter, bring on spring!!

Awesome! Nothing beats seeing the word pregnant, I am so happy for you.
Misscalais, how was surgery? Are you feeling any better? Did they say how soon you'll be able to notice ie, being able to eat what you want with no side effects?
Surgery went well, recovery harder then I thought it was going to be lol! I'm sure it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't pregnant. I can't lay down so I've been sleeping in the recliner and propped up with like 8 pillows in bed. Hopefully won't be too much longer till I stop hurting. I stopped pain meds on the 2nd day cause I feel like baby has been drugged up non stop since 10 weeks. They say you can go back to eating normally right away but I don't believe that lol ill slowly introduce a few things, I ate bacon last night and it was like heaven in my mouth :haha: but I still couldn't eat it without worrying. Apparently you can still get 'ghost' attacks or if you have some stones left in the liver/pancreas/bile duct you can have an attack. But hopefully there's nothing left in me.

so i told my 5 year old that it was going to be cold tonight and tomorrow and that there will be a lot of ice so we had to stay home tomorrow. He got so worried and told me that if we can't go anywhere and the ice will be outside that we will starve because we cant go to the store to get food and there wont be anything to eat. lol I guess he didn't open the fridge. So I had to send my dh to the store tonight so he wouldn't be worried anymore.
Oh bless his little heart that's so cute! It's amazing how their minds work.

Athena how are you feeling? Any symptoms?
Misscalais, I can only imagine how uncomfortable you must be. It's bad enough when your just pregnany let alone a surgery. Lol, about the bacon, hopefully you don't have left over stone or ghost attacks.
Nlb, how are you? Seen your us pic? So cute, looking like a little baby :) what are you hoping for?
Cjgirl, how have you been? Super busy at work/school?

athena, love seeing those words :) It does make it more real.

misscalais, I am sorry you are in so much pain, but hopefully the attacks will be gone! Love seeing your belly pics on FB :)

nlb, has it gotten any warmer there today? I can't believe y'all had ice and we didn't! It did get down to 11 on like Thursday and has been in the 30s, but today it has warmed up a bit and is pretty nice out.

dragonfly, I have been super busy and it will only get worse next week, but it is nice being busy. Almost every night this week I have had a dream that the doctors made a mistake and the baby is still here and will be born on his/her due date :( In my dreams I can feel the movement and last night at the end of my dream the baby was born and was a boy with lots of dark hair like his daddy and I was just in awe of him. I could not believe he was ours and actually here and that such a horrible mistake had been made. I hope the dreams subside soon and I don't feel so sad.

Happier news, although I didn't do as well as I would have liked I passed my Forensic Photography exam yesterday with an 88, so one more certificate out of the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->