TTC#2 for the 4th month

Dragonfly I get nauseous from certain smells and if I'm hungry or if what I eat doesn't sit well. I'm gassy and my boobs are so sore. I'm craving lots of cheesy things :)

Thanks everyone we are so excited and can't wait to tell our families. We are gonna wait for the first ultrasound to tell them.
Q

Ah yes the first trimester fun! I unfortunately didn't have any good aversions w/dd1 and ate my way out of morning sickness and gain an extreme amount of weight. With dd2 I loved fruit and cream of wheat and still some how managed to gain a ton :( currently trying to motivate myself to lose it, lol. I'm so excited for you! When will your first us be?

Athena how are you feeling? Any symptoms?
Misscalais, I can only imagine how uncomfortable you must be. It's bad enough when your just pregnany let alone a surgery. Lol, about the bacon, hopefully you don't have left over stone or ghost attacks.
Nlb, how are you? Seen your us pic? So cute, looking like a little baby :) what are you hoping for?
Cjgirl, how have you been? Super busy at work/school?

I'm doing well. I've had a lot of ms but have only gotten sick once so far. I'm just ready for the second trimester so I can have my energy back. I am hoping for a girl but my dh doesn't care because it is his first. But as long as it is healthy we will be happy. If it's a boy we will name him Connor Allen and if it's a girl Elizabeth ann

athena, love seeing those words :) It does make it more real.

misscalais, I am sorry you are in so much pain, but hopefully the attacks will be gone! Love seeing your belly pics on FB :)

nlb, has it gotten any warmer there today? I can't believe y'all had ice and we didn't! It did get down to 11 on like Thursday and has been in the 30s, but today it has warmed up a bit and is pretty nice out.

dragonfly, I have been super busy and it will only get worse next week, but it is nice being busy. Almost every night this week I have had a dream that the doctors made a mistake and the baby is still here and will be born on his/her due date :( In my dreams I can feel the movement and last night at the end of my dream the baby was born and was a boy with lots of dark hair like his daddy and I was just in awe of him. I could not believe he was ours and actually here and that such a horrible mistake had been made. I hope the dreams subside soon and I don't feel so sad.

Happier news, although I didn't do as well as I would have liked I passed my Forensic Photography exam yesterday with an 88, so one more certificate out of the way :)
It did get warmer I wore a tank top today because it was 65 here but tomorrow we are having another ice storm. Only in houston does it do this lol

nlb, love the names! I guess I am bias though since my name is Elizabeth Ann :)

I'm doing well. I've had a lot of ms but have only gotten sick once so far. I'm just ready for the second trimester so I can have my energy back. I am hoping for a girl but my dh doesn't care because it is his first. But as long as it is healthy we will be happy. If it's a boy we will name him Connor Allen and if it's a girl Elizabeth ann
Omg you've got names sorted already I'm struggling so badly to pick a name :haha:
Your bubs heartbeat has been so much higher then this little ones so I'm going to guess girl for you. I don't even believe in any of the theories but like to take a guess anyway :)
Will you be finding out the gender or having a surprise?
I so need to come up with a name already. Only one we agree on is Jett, I want Braxton ( Brax for short ) but Luke won't agree to it :-/

Omg you've got names sorted already I'm struggling so badly to pick a name :haha:
Your bubs heartbeat has been so much higher then this little ones so I'm going to guess girl for you. I don't even believe in any of the theories but like to take a guess anyway :)
Will you be finding out the gender or having a surprise?
I so need to come up with a name already. Only one we agree on is Jett, I want Braxton ( Brax for short ) but Luke won't agree to it :-/

I like the name Braxton and Jett. I have a friend that her sons name is Jett. Yes we will find out the gender. I want to do a gender party

Love the names nlb, your ticker doesn't show, how many weeks are you now? 10?
I like both Jett and Braxton. So tough. But I don't think you could go wrong with either :)

We have names picked too. Either savana or Sydney Catherine and for a boy Elijah Robert. Catherine is my moms middle name and Robert was my brother-in-laws name.

Athena I love those names. Are ya going to find out the gender when you can? How is everything going so far?

We are definitely going to find out the gender. We have very different plans for the nursery for each. I'm ok. I get nausea on and off but no ms yet. And I've been super crampy.

Those are beautiful names Athena. My bf name is Catherine and my dh's middle name is Robert. If we would have had a boy his name would have been jack robert. After my grandpa and dh.
I can see your ticker now nlb :)

Love the names ladies!

Athena, your fb picture is so pretty :) Love your hair cut.

Thanks Cjgirl I did it myself.

thank you dragonfly we wanted their names to be special. I forgot to mention Catherine has a double meaning. A friend of mine and dh's sister died in 2007 from cancer, she was only 16 yrs old. Her funeral is where we met for the first time.

Thanks girls. Just need hubby to agree on one lol we have Warren after my pop picked as his 2nd middle name and I like Samuel for the 1st middle name but hubby not too sure on it lol.
Nlb I love gender reveals 10 more weeks and you can find out : D Athena I like those names too. When I was a little girl I loved the name Sydney for a girl. And I just happen to live in Sydney lol! And love Elijah, Eli would have been Elijah but hubby ( as per usual ) had to be difficult and would only settle for Eli.

We'll call him Eli I'm sure, I really like Judah, but dh doesn't so Elijah it is lol

So I went to the dr. She did an u/s, if you go by my period date which they did I'd be almost 7 weeks. But I'm pretty positive I'm 4 week 4 days. I go back next Friday. I'm hoping we will see something. They're doing blood work to make sure my numbers are doubling. I'll be 5 weeks 6 days so we should see something.

So I went to the dr. She did an u/s, if you go by my period date which they did I'd be almost 7 weeks. But I'm pretty positive I'm 4 week 4 days. I go back next Friday. I'm hoping we will see something. They're doing blood work to make sure my numbers are doubling. I'll be 5 weeks 6 days so we should see something.

Did they see anything on the u/s? Keep us posted. I prey everything goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->