TTC#2 for the 4th month

No she said it was probably just too early since I got my first positive last week. She is checking my levels to make sure they are going up normally.

I would be very surprised if you seen something this early. Even next week is early to see something, but will be awesome if you do. When will you get the results of the blood test?

I just got the results. It was 400 I go back tomorrow for the 2nd draw. I'll be one day shy of 6 weeks so we should see a little something next week.

No she said it was probably just too early since I got my first positive last week. She is checking my levels to make sure they are going up normally.
Yeah too early to see anything just yet, don't be concerned it you don't see much at your next scan either but at my 6 week scan I seen gestation sac, yolk sac, teeny tiny fetal pole and HB had just started beating.
400 sounds like a good level too for how early you are :)
Keep us updated.

I should be able to see something, she said your levels have to be at least 1500 to see something. If my levels are doubling normally I'll be at well over 6000 by next Friday.

I called them but they said my nurse wasn't in so I think they sent it to another,but she said they may not call til Monday. So I guess I'm waiting because they never called back.

We ordered our baby crib and dresser today. Very excited!!! Should be here in 6 weeks.

Super exciting! :happydance: what do they look like?
Last night I ordered a baby bath/change station, cradle sheets/mattress protector and a cute blanket. They were all on special i saved about $80 all up. I love buying baby gear :)
The only reason I got the bath is because you can't just lean over our bath to bath a baby it's too deep you'd do your back in lol and it's also quite cold here in the winter so once we get bub out of the tub we can put him right into the change mat and dress him under the heater lights :)
So I just need to get cot linen but there's no rush for that cause bub will be in the cradle for a while, mattress for the cradle and cot. And later on after bubs arrives a new high chair and I want to get a rocking chair for breast feeding as well :)

Afm my nurse called. I am so angry with them. She starts out with your levels weren't exactly where we want them and my heart sank and I was like well what were they and she says well they were 400 on wed and they were 766 on Friday and I was like oh. Well the lady in the lab told me since it wasn't at the same time it wouldn't show accurate doubling and she tried to tell me that that doesn't matter. So you're telling me over the 5 hours between I wouldn't produce more hcg dh was like your not worried and I was like no they are stupid.

They are stupid! Lol that has pretty much doubled and sounds great to me! :) will you have more bloods done or are you just waiting till the next scan?

Wow, how ridiculous! I can't believe they would say that, they are damn near doubled. Can't wait to hear about your scan. How have you been feeling?

This is the crib and the dresser we got. But we didn't get the hutch on the top of the dresser. It will take 6 weeks to come in.

Athena I can't believe the nurse would say that either

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2
This is the crib and the dresser we got. But we didn't get the hutch on the top of the dresser. It will take 6 weeks to come in.

Athena I can't believe the nurse would say that either
Gorgeous!

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Sounds like you and your babies are all doing well! I feel so weird still, not talking about TTC with you. I guess it is strange that you all have things to report about your babies and I can only talk about work stuff. Same old here except I found out I may have the opportunity to go to Brooks County, Texas for a week during the summer to help recover bodies from non-violent deaths. I know that may sound like a gross and weird thing be be super excited about, but for a future CSI it is an amazing opportunity! I also taught classes today on my own. I was glad my boss trusted me to do so. She may make my job a permanent staff position at the university, which would be amazing!

athena, I am so excited for you and anxious to hear about your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->