TTC#2 for the 4th month

I think it's so strange too lol it's finally happened for everyone after such a long time of waiting.
You must be one strong woman to do what you do, I think you're going to be an awesome CSI. I think I'd be scarred for life if I ever seen a dead person for real lol! I'm such a sook! :haha: sounds like an exciting job I don't think any two days would be the same.

I like hearing about your work/school! I always thought it would be awesome to be a csi, unfortunately me and blood don't go well together. I also thought that it would be cool to get into forensic science, doing all the lab testing and such. I keep trying think of something that I can go back to school to do, once the kids are in school. (Obviously have time) but it would be nice to start school for something in the next year or so. I unfortunately have no desire to be a teacher anymore, which my degree is in. Boo.
How exciting that she's making it a permanent position. So does that mean you have a job until you graduate or after as well? Which I'm assuming you won't do after as your going to want to be a csi.

Actually dragonfly I would still be doing it after graduation. She hasn't gotten it fully approved yet, but the problem now is that as a student worker I am only allowed 30 hours and not a minute over. I go over and I don't get paid for it. Unfortunately I am the only graduate student left with criminalistics experience because they had to cut crim classes from the grad program. The other problem is that CSI positions, especially civilian CSI positions are hard to come by around here. I am crossing my fingers though that working with all of the people I do that are instructors at academy and work for big departments, eventually I will make it into a position. For now I am fine with assisting and teaching labs.

We could see the heartbeat flickering. She said she was surprised since it was so small :) she said I'm right at 6 weeks which I told her based on my ov date I'd be 6 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
Yay! What an amazing feeling it is to see the heartbeat. I am so happy everything went well.

We could see the heartbeat flickering. She said she was surprised since it was so small :) she said I'm right at 6 weeks which I told her based on my ov date I'd be 6 weeks tomorrow.
Woo hoo!!!! Soooo cute!
I'm so happy for you, that's your long awaited little miracle there :) did they manage to get a reading of how many beats?

No she said we were luck to see the flickers. I go back the 17th so she can get a better date and so we can see more, but she said it was right on track for six weeks. Thanks ladies. :)

Awe Athena I'm so happy for you I'm glad everything went well

How are you ladies doing? It's been pretty quite here lately. Hope you had a great weekend!

Athena I am so excited to see your scan! I am so glad you got to see the heartbeat!

How are you ladies doing? It's been pretty quite here lately. Hope you had a great weekend!

I'm good, just tired and busy as always. The weather here is awful! It is suppose to sleet and snow again tonight.

nlb, has it been really cold down there?

Im doing great I finaly am starting to get my energy back. I feel like ive been a bear hibernating for the winter lol.

CJgirl it has been cold off and on here. we were in the 70's on Saturday. and tomorrow our high is in the upper 30's.im ready for the weather to get warmer and stay warm.

I have another OB apt tomorrow at 11:30.This is a new dr to me so I am kind of nervous but my mother in law is going to with me.

Yeah pretty good, just had my post OP appt and all is healing nicely. I had a random stitch pop through my belly button the other day lol and I finally got the OK from the OB and I get to go back to the MW clinic in two weeks :D I'm happy about that, glucose test next week and will be in the 3rd trimester on Sunday :)
It's hot here, and I'm struggling with the heat, super dooper tired.

Had my apt with my new OB. And ij really like her. The baby's heart rate is at 164. Everything went very well.

That's great nlb! Glad your appt went well. They closed the schools here today due to ice :/ It was nice spending the day together, just a pain rescheduling labs at work. I am so over this cold.

misscalais, glad you get to go back to the MW soon and that you will be in your third trimester soon :) Sorry you are dealing with the heat. Being pregnant in the summer can be rough. Ally was born in Sept, so I was huge in August and it was sooooo hot! I was miserable some days.

That's great nlb! Glad your appt went well. They closed the schools here today due to ice :/ It was nice spending the day together, just a pain rescheduling labs at work. I am so over this cold.

misscalais, glad you get to go back to the MW soon and that you will be in your third trimester soon :) Sorry you are dealing with the heat. Being pregnant in the summer can be rough. Ally was born in Sept, so I was huge in August and it was sooooo hot! I was miserable some days.
Thanks Hun :) I'm so ready for May to come around already so I can meet this little guy. I'm finding it hard to sleep already and I'm worried pregnancy insomnia has started again already, not sure how ill hope with 14 weeks of no sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->