TTC#2 for the 4th month

It is hard to believe that 6 more weeks and I will be half way there. I'm ready for all of us to have out little buddies of joy. And I hope everything turns out good for us all. I have been very nervous this time around about the labor part. I guess because I know what to expect.

Yeah me too, I'm very excited to see all these beautiful babies!
I'm nervous about labour this time because it will be in a different hospital then I had my other boys, and this hospital everyone I know that has had their bubs their have been pushed into a c section because they weren't progressing fast enough. I know I have long early labours so ill just stay home as long as I can before going in. I don't want to be constantly hooked up to monitors either like they do in this hospital. I'm going to speak to the MW this week and ask what their approach to an 'active' labour is cause there's no way I can just sit in the bed I need to be moving around. I've finally been given the all clear to use the midwives again so I'm excited :)

Hope everyone has been doing well. I have been crazy busy. I love seeing y'all pics on FB! So excited for all of you!

Hey ladies I've been so sick so I haven't been posting. I cant believe I'm already 9 weeks. Hope everybody is doing well.

I'm doing good. Been busy also my ds started tee ball back up and today was opening day. We had a good time but I am worn out. I may have over done myself today. I'm glad you are doing well Athena. I know you can't wait till the sickness passes. My ds was sick last Friday. And my dh had a stomach bug this past Tuesday. I told them to stay away from me lol.

Ugh, I don't know what the heck is going on, but I must have some how unsubscribed from the thread and haven't been getting the posts, boo.
Cjgirl, I can imagine how hard that must have been for you. I am so glad you have such a supportive husband who is there for you and happy that you are in a good place. Like you, can't imagine this journey without you girls. Did I see that you lost yor cat? I sure hope that you have found her by now.

Misscalais, holy moly, can't believe your third tri won't be long until your lo is here. Yay! Have you finalized a name yet?

Nlb, hopefully you will start to get some energy back soon. Can't wait for your gender scan. Do you have any feelings of what your having.

Athena, sorry your feeling so crappy, hopefully it won't last to much longer. I know that it may not have anything to do with it, but when I was pregnant with Jilly I had take my prenatal vitamins at night or else they made me nauseous and with Jaynie I couldn't even take pills I had to take the gummies, because the smell of the pills would make me want to instantly vomit. Hope you get some relief soon.

Ugh, I don't know what the heck is going on, but I must have some how unsubscribed from the thread and haven't been getting the posts, boo.
Cjgirl, I can imagine how hard that must have been for you. I am so glad you have such a supportive husband who is there for you and happy that you are in a good place. Like you, can't imagine this journey without you girls. Did I see that you lost yor cat? I sure hope that you have found her by now.

Misscalais, holy moly, can't believe your third tri won't be long until your lo is here. Yay! Have you finalized a name yet?

Nlb, hopefully you will start to get some energy back soon. Can't wait for your gender scan. Do you have any feelings of what your having.

Athena, sorry your feeling so crappy, hopefully it won't last to much longer. I know that it may not have anything to do with it, but when I was pregnant with Jilly I had take my prenatal vitamins at night or else they made me nauseous and with Jaynie I couldn't even take pills I had to take the gummies, because the smell of the pills would make me want to instantly vomit. Hope you get some relief soon.

I finally got the energy back but this weekend was just so busy with baseball stuff. I'm not sure what we are having I go back and forth. I will thing girl for a while then I change to boy for a while. I'm just ready to find out.

Thanks ladies yea I'm ready for it to pass.

Dragonfly I was taking the gummy ones, but I was still sick. I found out that the prescription prenatels are free with our insurance so when I ran out of the gummys I got those this past week. My sickness is usually hunger related when I wake up or if what I eat doesn't sit right.

Hey girls!
Cjgirl I hope your kitty turns up :hugs:
Athena, hope your sickness doesn't last too long, 9 weeks already that's gone so fast! Will you have a 12 week scan?
Hope everyone else is doing well?
My Internet is down at the moment which is super frustrating!
30 weeks on the weekend! Can't wait for the next 10 weeks to fly by to meet this new little man! He is still nameless lol although we have Boston picked out for now but it's not final hubby is being a giant jerk at the moment and won't agree on anything but won't suggest anything either.

I'm 10 weeks today Yay! Misscalais I'm supposed to have a 12 week scan. My nurses appt was supposed to be this past Monday to go over my history but we had horrendous weather so everything has been closed. They rescheduled that appt for the 24th when I'll be over 12 weeks and I'm supposed to schedule my appt from that one so who knows when I'll get to go. I'm ready to see the baby again lol.

I'm 10 weeks today Yay! Misscalais I'm supposed to have a 12 week scan. My nurses appt was supposed to be this past Monday to go over my history but we had horrendous weather so everything has been closed. They rescheduled that appt for the 24th when I'll be over 12 weeks and I'm supposed to schedule my appt from that one so who knows when I'll get to go. I'm ready to see the baby again lol.
Oh that sux! Well fingers crossed it goes by quickly for you :D

I'm doing good. I am 18 weeks today. We've been so bsy with tee ball and my ds starts swim lessons on Monday. We find out in 2 weeks what the gender is of the baby. Can't wAit

I've been busy planning and preparing for dd1 3rd birthday. We will be having the party Saturday. And I can not believe she is going to be 3 already. Holy moly the time has just flown by. We went for pictures yesterday for her 3 year and Jaynie's 6 month. And once again I can't believe it's been 6 months since I had Jaynie. She certainly keeps me on my toes. She's been crawling for a few weeks now and has started pulling herself up on stuff. I am going to be in the best shape of my life running after these girls, just hope they run in the same direction, lol. A week ago my husband found out that his work is losing there only account as of April 1st so I have been trying to fight being depressed and worried about it. But on the in side I am completely freaking out and praying he can find something new like tomorrow.
It seems like forever since I've heard from you girls, hope all is well and I'm missing the daily chats.

Nlb so excited to find out what your having, can't believe your almost half way already, woohoo!
Misscalais, 32 weeks, holy moly, won't be long now. How far were you when you went into labor with the ds 1 and 2? Hope the next 8 weeks fly by!
Athena, how are you how have you been feeling? Is your appointment scheduled for tomorrow? Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Cjgirl, looks like you guys had a great time at Disney! We had such a blast. Do busy trying to see everything. Really need a vacation after your vacation when going there. Was that your spring break? How's school/work?

Hey ladies I'm good I'm 12 weeks 2 days now. I do have an appt tomorrow but it is just to go over my history with the nurse. The good thing though is I can finally get an ultrasound scheduled and after we will be announcing to everybody else basically our church and FB since probably most of our families know now. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm doing good. I am 18 weeks today. We've been so bsy with tee ball and my ds starts swim lessons on Monday. We find out in 2 weeks what the gender is of the baby. Can't wAit
So exciting!!! :D can't wait to hear if its girl or boy :)

I've been busy planning and preparing for dd1 3rd birthday. We will be having the party Saturday. And I can not believe she is going to be 3 already. Holy moly the time has just flown by. We went for pictures yesterday for her 3 year and Jaynie's 6 month. And once again I can't believe it's been 6 months since I had Jaynie. She certainly keeps me on my toes. She's been crawling for a few weeks now and has started pulling herself up on stuff. I am going to be in the best shape of my life running after these girls, just hope they run in the same direction, lol. A week ago my husband found out that his work is losing there only account as of April 1st so I have been trying to fight being depressed and worried about it. But on the in side I am completely freaking out and praying he can find something new like tomorrow.
It seems like forever since I've heard from you girls, hope all is well and I'm missing the daily chats.
Sound very busy, they do grow so fast! Seth will be 5 in May then Eli 4 in July it's crazy.
I can't believe your little one is 6 months already that's crazy.

Hey ladies I'm good I'm 12 weeks 2 days now. I do have an appt tomorrow but it is just to go over my history with the nurse. The good thing though is I can finally get an ultrasound scheduled and after we will be announcing to everybody else basically our church and FB since probably most of our families know now. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Hope you get your scan soon :) I'd love to see a pic when you do have it :)

The appt is April 7 I wish it were sooner because I'm dying to tell everyone. The nurse wasn't going to put me in for another ultrasound til 20 weeks but I reminded her the dr said last time I'd get an ultrasound at the next appt and it only hadn't happened because it snowed and threw off this appt. so we will find out what we are having in may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->