• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

Not too much longer to wait :) bet it feels like forever for you though lol!!!

Thanks girls I'm excited also. It has been the longest wait for me. I am dying to know already. April 7 the is when we find out.

Woohoo. Not to much longer now. I can't wait to find out either! You and Athena both have your us the same day :)

Hey Ladies! I promise I have not forgotten about you and think of you daily. I love seeing the announcement posts on FB! I am so excited to find out the genders. I hope you have all been doing well :)

4 more days till we find out the baby gender. I can't wait. How is everyone doing. Athena how do you feel?

Yay! Can't wait to hear what your having!
Misscalais, how are you feeling? Not long now woohoo! Have you decided on a name?
Congrats Cjgirl! Are you done with school now? Will you continue to teach?
Athena, loved your announcement on fb. Can't wait to hear about your us Monday!
Jaynie is crawling all over the place and cruising along furniture. I don't ever get to sit down, these girls keep me on my toes! She has started fight naps, ugh. She slept for a total of 1 hour yesterday eek. Thinks she can just walk away from the couch.
Dh got a job woohoo! I am so thankful! I was so stressed I was starting to feel sick, So huge relief.

Misscalais, how are you feeling? Not long now woohoo! Have you decided on a name?
Jaynie is crawling all over the place and cruising along furniture. I don't ever get to sit down, these girls keep me on my toes! She has started fight naps, ugh. She slept for a total of 1 hour yesterday eek. Thinks she can just walk away from the couch.
Dh got a job woohoo! I am so thankful! I was so stressed I was starting to feel sick, So huge relief.

Thanks dragonfly! I am just done with Forensic Academy. I still have one semester of grad school and then I have to take my exit exam. I am now the teaching assistant for Forensic Academy and my job at the university may be made into a permanent position! I also will be spending my summer assisting in research for a court case working for the defense! I am so excited about all of it. I have been very blessed.
dragonfly, it sounds like your little girls are keeping you very busy! When they begin fighting naps and sleep overall it is so frustrating! It seems like there is such a small window of time to get them to sleep before they are awake forever and cranky! Congrats on Dh's job! Mine is still looking since he graduated in december, but we are managing. It can get stressful sometimes for sure. I am glad you have some relief from your stress now.

Can't wait to hear about your ultrasounds tomorrow!
Nlb, you must be going crazy with anticipation, eek, can't wait to hear what your having!

I'm tired lol 6 weeks to go I'm SO excited lol going to start washing all bubs things this week. Picked up a rocking chair and stool from my dad on the weekend and trying to figure out how it's all going to fit in our room lol! I hate having a two bedroom house for soon to be 5 people!! We are looking into moving hopefully soon.
We've got Boston picked for now but unless hubby comes up with something else that's probably what it will be :)
I'm so glad your DH got a job, what does he do?
Sounds like those girls are keeping you very busy :)

Athena and nlb I can't wait to hear how your scans go, it's the 7th in Australia already I feel like I have to wait a whole extra day lol

I'm so excited. I can't wait to find out. Our appt. is at 1:00.

Misscalais, I really like the name boston, what will his middle name be? so exiting to be getting everything together. Do you own your house or do you rent? Dh is a service tech for commercial heating/air and refrigeration. It's finally starting to warm up a little here and we have been able to get outside, woohoo. So sick of being stuck inside.

We got to see the baby even though my dr tried to say we weren't doing one. She told us at the last appt she was so she did.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
We are having a girl. I'm so excited!!! My husband is already worried about other boys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
Yay, Athena I'm glad they did one, how frustrating that they keep trying to say no.
Nlb, how exciting a little girl. Woohoo! I'm worried about boys already too, lol

Misscalais, I really like the name boston, what will his middle name be? so exiting to be getting everything together. Do you own your house or do you rent? Dh is a service tech for commercial heating/air and refrigeration. It's finally starting to warm up a little here and we have been able to get outside, woohoo. So sick of being stuck inside.
We haven't agreed on one yet lol most probably will be Samuel at this stage unless hubby comes up with something else :)
We own a house in another state that we rent out but we are renting the 'guest house' on my fils property. Hoping to sell our home and move back to my home town so my mum and youngest sister can move in with us. We have our eyes on a 5 bed 2 bathroom 2 story house on 5 acres just have to see if the bank will give us the loan before selling our other house.

Yay for your scans girls! Nlb congrats on a baby girl, I guessed that from the beginning :)
Athena I seen your scan pic in the gender prediction page, can't guess from that pic as I can't see a nub but skull looks girly :)

I'm doing good dragonfly. I've been baby sitting my friends 2 children. She has a 2 year old and a 3 month old. This 2 year old is wild. We have also been getting ready for Easter and trying to paint the babies room. We picked a color we liked and put it on the wall and it was the exact same color we already had lol.

We ordered an outfit for the baby. It will say Elizabeth though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member