• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm good also. I'm starting to feel the baby move and kick. I'm finally not sick anymore. I've lost 12 lbs and still haven't gained any back. I'm so ready to find out the gender, I'm thinking girl, but i keep flip flopping.

Athena when do you find out? I'm so excited for u. My SIL finds out on the 29th

I haven't set up the appt yet. I have an appt on the 6th and I'll set up the anatomy scan then.

Happy Easter! Glad to hear you are both doing well. Nlb that outfit is adorable! And too funny about the paint. Will you be getting a new color?
Athena so exciting feeling the baby move, that is by far the best part of pregnancy, except the baby and the end, lol. Can't wait to hear what your having.

No I think we will just leave it. I guess we must like that color if we picked it again lol. I hope everyone has a great Easter. And by the way note to self: never had real eggs while pregnant. We can't find that egg anywhere!!!

We bought the baby furniture. Yay! We bought it used but it was $200 for a dresser, convertible crib, and changing table.

We bought the baby furniture. Yay! We bought it used but it was $200 for a dresser, convertible crib, and changing table.
That's exciting! We bough this bubs cradle 2nd hand and a few other things. If they are in perfect condition then I see no reason why not :) I got it when I was 12 weeks for $70 ( worth $500 new ) its crazy! I feel like it made my pregnancy go slower cause its been in my bedroom the whole time apart from when we re stained it lol!!

I had my 36 week appt today, my BP is a bit high at the moment so hoping its not turning into PE! Also did the swab thing for the step B thing hopefully that comes back clear and now on weekly appointments! I can't believe it 3 and a bit weeks left. They let you go 10 days over then book induction of baby hasn't arrived by then, I'm hoping not to go over though of course!

How exciting!! Having the weekly appointments made it seem like it went faster for me. Hopefully does the same for you. Hope it's not the start of pre e, how high is it? Did you have to be induced with the other two?
Athena, yay for furniture, it's always so exciting when there is baby stuff I the house ;)

I hope it makes it feel quicker lol it was 140/80 which is high for me.
No both boys came on their own Seth came the night before due date and Eli came at 40+5. I really don't want to go over due lol but at least they only let you go 10 days before inducing. I'm really hoping he decides to come in the next week or so lol!

Eek, that is high. Hope it was just a fluke and gets lower. Your sisters post was beautiful :) she has an awesome voice.

Hey ladies, I'm sorry I never post anymore. I think I have put all of the time and energy I spent TTC into work now that it is no longer an option. I am very close to getting a full time permanent position teaching at the university, but it takes up all of my time. I had a student confide in me that she just found out she is pregnant. She is 20 and I am the only she told, until I convinced her to tell my boss so she could help too. I am trying to help her, but at first she wanted to just ignore it and go to the doctor after finals. She is diabetic and after going back and forth with her about how important it was I got upset and finally told her (part of) my story. She has decided to keep the baby and has an appt tomorrow with the doctor. It is still hard for me from time to time when others around me announce they are pregnant. I am happy though, exhausted, but happy. athena, your fb post about the cake was spot on! Thanks for sharing it. nlb, I think it was you who posted the baby kicking the remote :) Loved it! I am so happy for you all and love seeing all of the FB posts. Like I have said before, just because I don't always post on here does not mean that I don't think about each of you on a daily basis. I can't wait to see all the new baby pics in a few weeks! :hugs:

It went back down last week which was good :) no signs of PE.
Aww thanks, I know she's amazing! My youngest sister can also sing I'm so jealous of them lol they were in the music team at my mums church.
Sorry I've been MIA on this page I don't get notifications.
How is everyone???

Hey ladies, I'm sorry I never post anymore. I think I have put all of the time and energy I spent TTC into work now that it is no longer an option. I am very close to getting a full time permanent position teaching at the university, but it takes up all of my time. I had a student confide in me that she just found out she is pregnant. She is 20 and I am the only she told, until I convinced her to tell my boss so she could help too. I am trying to help her, but at first she wanted to just ignore it and go to the doctor after finals. She is diabetic and after going back and forth with her about how important it was I got upset and finally told her (part of) my story. She has decided to keep the baby and has an appt tomorrow with the doctor. It is still hard for me from time to time when others around me announce they are pregnant. I am happy though, exhausted, but happy. athena, your fb post about the cake was spot on! Thanks for sharing it. nlb, I think it was you who posted the baby kicking the remote :) Loved it! I am so happy for you all and love seeing all of the FB posts. Like I have said before, just because I don't always post on here does not mean that I don't think about each of you on a daily basis. I can't wait to see all the new baby pics in a few weeks! :hugs:
Wow yeah that must be hard, I'm glad she confided in someone though. I hope she's seen the Dr and is doing well.
Big :hugs:

We find out the gender next Thursday May 15 and I am so excited. I'll be halfway next Friday.

Yay Athena I can't wait to find out what u are having. Do you have an idea of what u might think it is?

It's a boy! Elijah Robert will be here in the fall

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members