TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well must have been a evap or line eye, tested this am and a BFN! No af, but feels like its on the way.
Cjgirl, so is the opk a smily one or how does it work?
Misscalais, what brand opks did you use? can you add a progression pic?
Nlb, almost time for testing! woohoo! a little confused though are you 7 or 9 dpo?
Hope you ladies have a great day!
Aww really :-( might still be too early. FX AF stays away.
I've tried to add a pic but it won't let me ill try again. Oh and they were just Internet cheapies, I used two different types lol

so i took a test and it was negative. not sure why i did that. should of known it would be. I guess i just feel like its not going to happen this monnth. :(

I'm ready to start these OPKs! This week is going by soooooo slowly!

Well must have been a evap or line eye, tested this am and a BFN! No af, but feels like its on the way.
Cjgirl, so is the opk a smily one or how does it work?
Misscalais, what brand opks did you use? can you add a progression pic?
Nlb, almost time for testing! woohoo! a little confused though are you 7 or 9 dpo?
Hope you ladies have a great day!

Okay so for some reason today I was not getting e-mails that there were replies on here so I feel behind! Yes, I got the OPKs with the smiley faces because I didn't want to frustrate myself trying to match up lines. I hope AF doesn't show for you and the others.:dust:

so i took a test and it was negative. not sure why i did that. should of known it would be. I guess i just feel like its not going to happen this monnth. :(

It may still be a bit early. Hang in there :hugs:

Ahh, the silly thing we do, lol. It is way to early I would be shocked if you gt a bfp this early. Got to stay positive!

Also agree this week is dragging! I really want to wait till 10DPO to test, that's like 7 days away. I don't think I can hold out that long especially seems I have like 30 Internet cheapies sitting in my draw :haha:

Aww dragonfly I am so sorry. I know there is not much I can say to make the hurt feel better, but this cycle we are both going to get our BFP because I know the OPKs are going to help us! :hugs:

Dragonfly, if you get some of the digital OPKs you start them on CD6 it says. I feel like it will give us something to do while we wait and we will know for sure when we get our smiley that it is time! I start mine in the morning. FX though that that I don't ovulate early! DH is going out of town for the weekend.

Where did you buy yours? I looked at Walgreens today and was surprised how expensive they are, I think I'm going to be going on amazon tonight and see if I can find the clear blue cheaper.

I got mine at Target and it was actually cheaper to buy 20 for $35. I was so upset though because when I got home I realized I had a $10 off coupon in my purse that came with my digi HPTs!!!

WOW! I just looked at the Walgreens site and that is expensive! Amazon and Wal-mart are the same price as Target.

I bought mine at Walmart for 35 for 20 of them

Cjgirl, where did you get your coupon, I'll probably go to walmart much cheaper at there than walgreens. I might not get it in time if there is a delay through amazon.
On a different note, do any of you have experience with egg cookers? My mom wants one for her bday but I know nothing about them or what a good brand is, guess I could google it, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->