TTC#2 for the 4th month

The coupon was in the box of CB Digital HPTs that I bought. Most brands I have bought of both HPTs and OPKs have pretty good coupons in them. My pre seed came with some coupons to I believe. And sorry, but I know nothing about egg cookers. I sometimes forget to think about things other than babies and making them lol

Did you use the digi today? How did you like?

Yes I used it this morning and I think I am really going to like it. They come with one digital handle and then 20 strips that you insert into the handle each time. If it is negative it only gives a circle and a positive puts a smile in the circle. I, of course, got a negative this morning, but the great part is that when you eject the strip it also has the lines. That way if I need to use OPKs again maybe I can use regular ones and know exactly what a positive looks like! I am going to keep and label them.

nlb, didn't you use a digital OPK this cycle?

Did you use the digi today? How did you like?

Yes I used it this morning and I think I am really going to like it. They come with one digital handle and then 20 strips that you insert into the handle each time. If it is negative it only gives a circle and a positive puts a smile in the circle. I, of course, got a negative this morning, but the great part is that when you eject the strip it also has the lines. That way if I need to use OPKs again maybe I can use regular ones and know exactly what a positive looks like! I am going to keep and label them.

nlb, didn't you use a digital OPK this cycle?

Yes i did. I was using the other kind before but it was to hard to figure out if the line was the right darkness.o i switched to the clearblue digital. and i loved it. i had 2 days in a row that i had a smily face but we only bd on the first day. i hope i worked. I test next tuesday.

:cry:So my husband is leaving this weekend to go deer hunting. This sucks because i don't have much to keep my mind off doing a test. lol but on another note at least i will have the bed all to myself.:happydance: But i need the adult conversation sometimes

:cry:So my husband is leaving this weekend to go deer hunting. This sucks because i don't have much to keep my mind off doing a test. lol but on another note at least i will have the bed all to myself.:happydance: But i need the adult conversation sometimes
Hehe I can't sleep when hubby isn't in bed with me, we have been together almost 10 years now ( got together when I was 15 :O lol ) and we moved in together when I was 17 so I find it so difficult sleeping without him, he's like a comfort blanket lol!
Have you got any symptoms?

No symptoms to report from me today. TWW is going slow.

The only symptoms i have is sore bb's, and they have the blue vains, a little creamy cm, andive had a little bit of shape pains that shoot in my lower stomach. I'm hoping they r good signs.

Sounds like they might be good signs nlb! I am sure that just one day will be enough. I am exciting about using these OPKs this time. My husband is gone this weekend to racing and we have not been apart for a night for about 7 months :cry:. I miss him so much when he is gone and I don't know how I will get to sleep without him tonight. Misscalais, I hope in 10 years we are still like that!

I can't sleep when dh isnt here either. approximately 1 week a month he is on call for his job so he could have to be out through the night or not get home till super late and I just cannot sleep for the life of me. Cjgirl? Still negatives on that digital? was the line any darker? still haven't picked one up, been busy really need to get out and get one.

Any symptoms misscalais, nlb? Eiter of you test today?

So just wondering, did you guys have csections with your previous little ones or vaginal births? I had a csection (was a terrible traumatic birth) and am hoping when I get preggers and am due that I can try for a vbac. How were your previous labors? Did you have to be induced or go into labor naturally?

I can't sleep when dh isnt here either. approximately 1 week a month he is on call for his job so he could have to be out through the night or not get home till super late and I just cannot sleep for the life of me. Cjgirl? Still negatives on that digital? was the line any darker? still haven't picked one up, been busy really need to get out and get one.

So just wondering, did you guys have csections with your previous little ones or vaginal births? I had a csection (was a terrible traumatic birth) and am hoping when I get preggers and am due that I can try for a vbac. How were your previous labors? Did you have to be induced or go into labor naturally?
I tested this morning, :bfn: of course lol only 6DPO I might try wait until Wednesday to test again :)
I have two vaginal births, c sections scare the crap out of me lol. My 1st labour was quite traumatic for me though I was only 21 and had no idea what I was doing and I was in labour for 41 hrs, only 4 of that was active labour. But had him drug free apart from some gas and air. He was 8lb 4oz and i had 2nd degree tearing with him, My 2nd labour was a dream. Still long around 22 hrs with only 3 hrs of active labour. He was 9lb and I pushed him out in 8 mins. Also drug free :) no tearing which was amazing I went home from the hospital 6 hrs after he was born :D
My mum had a c section with me, she didn't see me for three days and she ended up with blood clots. She ended up having three vaginal births after me. So there's hope. If you want a VBAC really push for it xo
Oh and both were spontaneous, 1st bub was born a day early and 2nd bub was 5 days over due.

No i didn't test today im tring to wait till tues. it hard though. Ive had little symptoms but nothing major such as sore bb's creamy cm and today ive had little cramps in my stomach but i guess that could be anything. I had my first child vaginal.went in to labor on my own but they brock the water at the hospital.

My line was just a bit darker today. I am so ready for my smiley face! I had a vaginal birth the first time and was labor for 12 hrs. I had an epidural which did way more harm than good, but gave me a nice nap before delivery. I can not have an epidural again because of my disorder, but I don't think I really want one anyway.

Misscalais and nlb, I want to know how you are as well!

:dust:

I guess y'all answered before I finished my post!

Lol! I'm going to test tomorrow with FMU and see how we go. My tests says from 5-7 days before missed period and ill be 7DPO so might show a slight line if I'm preg maybe lol wishful thinking on my behalf I think.

I hope you get your smiley face soon. I had to was till CD18 till my + it was torture lol

Well girls the witch showed today.:cry:It is 3 days early.i guess i am on CD1 again:cry:

Lol! I'm going to test tomorrow with FMU and see how we go. My tests says from 5-7 days before missed period and ill be 7DPO so might show a slight line if I'm preg maybe lol wishful thinking on my behalf I think.

I hope you get your smiley face soon. I had to was till CD18 till my + it was torture lol

Let us know how it goes! Hope you get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->