TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well girls the witch showed today.:cry:It is 3 days early.i guess i am on CD1 again:cry:
Oh no :-( I'm so sorry Hun. FX for next mth. So if your early this mth maybe you o'ed easier than you thought? Do you have a 14 day lutal phase?

Still :bfn: for me. No symptoms either. So either the egg may have not implanted yet, or I'm just not preg. Still 7 days to go so I guess we will see.
How's everyone feeling?

Im not sure anymore but my af has stopped. Confused???

I'm currently ttc#2 for 5th medicated! I have a 17 month old daughter now....a true blessing! She was conceived naturally! I have PCOS and endo and I'm classified as secondary infertility with in ovulatory disorder! I'm on 5mg of Famera and 10,000ui of hcg! I'm hoping this is my lucky month for baby #2! I've googled this site for several months and decided to join! Its nice to have people to talk to who know what your going through! My hubby is in great fertility status! I'm currently half way through my tww and AF is scheduled to arrive in 8 days and I'm regular to a t every 28 days! Anyone else have similar stories!

I'm currently ttc#2 for 5th medicated! I have a 17 month old daughter now....a true blessing! She was conceived naturally! I have PCOS and endo and I'm classified as secondary infertility with in ovulatory disorder! I'm on 5mg of Famera and 10,000ui of hcg! I'm hoping this is my lucky month for baby #2! I've googled this site for several months and decided to join! Its nice to have people to talk to who know what your going through! My hubby is in great fertility status! I'm currently half way through my tww and AF is scheduled to arrive in 8 days and I'm regular to a t every 28 days! Anyone else have similar stories!

Still :bfn: for me. No symptoms either. So either the egg may have not implanted yet, or I'm just not preg. Still 7 days to go so I guess we will see.
How's everyone feeling?

It's still early, so don't give up hope yet! FX for you :dust:

Welcome RELmom! Nice to have you join in on the obsessing :winkwink:

Welcome, you picked a good thread to join, all the ladies here are super supportive.
Good luck and I hope you get baby number two very soon. I think we are due for AF around the same time. I'm due 19-20th. Currently 8DPO.
:dust:

It's still early, so don't give up hope yet! FX for you :dust:
Thanks Hun, tested again this morning :bfn: again.
Symptoms today slightly sore boobs and some cramping. Haven't checked cp but was low yesterday.

sorry about the crazy period nlb, how frustrating!
Misscalais, did you test today?
Cj girl, how are those lines, or smileys going?
Welcome relmom, glad to have you aboard.

I have been so busy, I haven't had time to get any opks ;-( think I'll wait until next month. I talked to dh about it and he thinks we should wait and see how this month goes,said we'll give it a better effort wth, how much more effort can we give it! I thought we did good last month. Oh well hoping we all get out bfps! I'm mentally exhausted!

No smiley yet, should get one this weekend though I believe. I'm with you dragonfly, I don't know how much more effort we could have given it last cycle, but I am not going to complain about more BD! Guess we will just have to do it more than once a day. Or maybe we do it too much and that is the problem. I don't know! It makes no sense that we spend so much time when we are young trying NOT to get pregnant, because supposedly it is so easy and happens so much and now we are here trying and trying with no results! I hope this cycle is the one for us!

:bfn: again this morning 9DPO. I had strange cramps yesterday maybe implantation? I hope so lol it was more like round ligament pain that you get when your like 15 weeks pregnant. It happened a few times when I made a sudden movement. Was very strange. Now just have a dull ache like AF is going to show.

Misscalais, hope it is all a good sign! FX! Let us know how tomorrow goes!

:bfn: again this morning 9DPO. I had strange cramps yesterday maybe implantation? I hope so lol it was more like round ligament pain that you get when your like 15 weeks pregnant. It happened a few times when I made a sudden movement. Was very strange. Now just have a dull ache like AF is going to show.

I hope it was a good sign. Did you test again today. I hope we all get a BFP before christmas. That is all i want.
Im ready for AF to finsh so i can get to tring

How is everyone doing today? Any news? nlb, when you used the digital opk did the lines get any darker? I am thinking that the lines may not mean much and may not look like traditional opk lines. Even so, no smiley yet, but I am hoping for one by Monday! We will see.:dust:

Hi girls.
Still :bfn: and I'm having all the usual AF symtoms as well. So I'm pretty sure I'm out too. I know it's not over till she shows up but I'm pretty sure she will. I'm not too worried as I still have you guys to go on the next mth with but I'm cycles are up to 34 days long as it makes for such a long wait to try again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->