TTC#2 for the 4th month

Hang in there Misscalais! And of course you have us next cycle! Even if you get a BFP we want you around next cycle! :hugs:

Don't lose hope misscalais, your not out till the witch shows.
Cjgirl, can't wait till you get the smiley, wish I would have gotten opks.
Nlb, how are you doing?
Do you ladies do anything for thanksgiving? We are going to my sil, she invited my side of the family so I'm excited we get to spend time with both side without have to run run run. I started reading a book, so as usual when reading im consume by it, lol. I love reading, but when I do it's like once I start reading I can't put the book down till I finish it. I've been up late reading the last week so pretty sleepy,lol. Hard to read durin the day with dd. Hope you ladies are doing great!

I got my smiley this morning!!! DH is going out of town again tonight, but we BD last night and we will before he leaves and when he comes home tomorrow. Hopefully we will catch it and I am not going to forget the pre seed this time!!! :happy dance:

For Thanksgiving we are going to my grandparents ranch. I can't wait to see them and eat some delicious food! I'm like you dragonfly with the books! I love reading, but once I get started I hardly sleep! Hope you enjoy your book. I think I may read something too while I have the little break, but I don't know what it will be yet.

I'm so looking forward to all the food, lol. I just finished the book unbreakable bond by mary wood. Its part of a trilogy so I have many more nights of staying up way to late. It was really good. Not sure what you like to read, but its about two girls life in the early 1900and so much more. I really enjoyed it and hope the next one is as good. I've been all over the place with the genre of books I have been reading lately.

oh and woohoo to the smiley!!! yipee sounds like you are going to catch that egg!

so based on the smiley are you o'ing when you thought you do or does it seem early?

Fairly close to when I thought. FF had me down for Monday with a fertile period beginning yesterday. I am happy to know exactly which day I got a positive so I know exactly what DPO I am at, but I really don't get why I didn't catch it the past 2 cycles. I used the pre seed this time so hopefully that will help. I hope this TWW goes by fast!

Those books sound good. I read lots of different things, from classics to Twilight lol I just love entertaining stories! I haven't been able to read a whole book (for fun) in a long time. I have been reading a few different things on and off, but I am hoping to finish at least one soon! With my final presentation for fall semester coming up it is really all I have been thinking about!

Don't lose hope misscalais, your not out till the witch shows.
Cjgirl, can't wait till you get the smiley, wish I would have gotten opks.
Nlb, how are you doing?
Do you ladies do anything for thanksgiving? We are going to my sil, she invited my side of the family so I'm excited we get to spend time with both side without have to run run run. I started reading a book, so as usual when reading im consume by it, lol. I love reading, but when I do it's like once I start reading I can't put the book down till I finish it. I've been up late reading the last week so pretty sleepy,lol. Hard to read durin the day with dd. Hope you ladies are doing great!

Im doing good. Just been tired from work. everyone is coming to our house this thanksgiving. Im very excited. My husband keeps telling me we have to use paper plates lol im pulling out the china. I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. I think im supposed to O on that day lol I hope so.

Smiley face again today. Now I'm ready to not get a smiley! lol If I don't soon I will still be lost as to when I ovulated. I guess at least I can narrow it down to only smiley face days! How is everyone today? Any news Misscalais?

Hey girls!
CD 32, AF cramps alllll day, wet feeling like I normally do before AF and :bfn: again this morning :cry: I hate having long cycles!
Yay for smiley face CJGirl you normally O the day after your 1st smiley.
How are the rest of you girls?

Sorry about your BFN Misscalais. Hopefully AF will stay away! Keep us updated! I guess I a 1dpo now and will start the wait!

Thanks Hun! Still waiting, still :bfn:
Good luck with your TWW I hope it goes really, really fast and you get your December :bfp: it sounds like you have covered your fertile period so FX I'm sure it's going to happen :)

Hey girls!
CD 32, AF cramps alllll day, wet feeling like I normally do before AF and :bfn: again this morning :cry: I hate having long cycles!
Yay for smiley face CJGirl you normally O the day after your 1st smiley.
How are the rest of you girls?

AF is finaly stopped so im hoping to O by thursday. We will see ive been sick with the flu so i hope i feel better by then so i don't miss the window.

Sorry to hear that you are sick nlb. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

misscalais, I hope your af stays away and you get your bfp :flower:
cjgirl, How exciting, hope these two weeks fly by and your get your bfp. Will you be testing at 7dpo again? So I'm guessing you didn't get a smiley yesterday?
nlb, boo to the flu! I hope you feel better. I think I o around then also.
SOOO busy, I haven't even had time to think about anything. of course things will calm down after thanksgiving and give me plenty of time to obsess during tww, lol.

cjgirl, How exciting, hope these two weeks fly by and your get your bfp. Will you be testing at 7dpo again? So I'm guessing you didn't get a smiley yesterday?
SOOO busy, I haven't even had time to think about anything. of course things will calm down after thanksgiving and give me plenty of time to obsess during tww, lol.

I know what you mean about it being so busy this month. I hope i feel better by thursday because everyone is coming to our house for thanksgiving. But maybe its good that we r so busy this month so we dont stress so much about if we r going to hit the egg.

I am actually going to wait until 9dpo probably. We are going out of town for Thanksgiving and won't be home until Sunday night, so I will probably test Monday morning. Plus I did not order any ICs this time and I have one of those and I think 2 CB digis, so I am going to try and not have to buy anymore FX! And yes I did not get a smiley yesterday. Also, I told you that the strips pop out and we could use them to match against regular ones...well we can't. They are all the same until the smiley day where there are 2 darks lines. They do not progressively darken like regular tests. So much for that, but I am don't want to have to buy any more OPKs! I am so glad we will all be really busy for a while and not thinking too much about it! :dust:

I feel like I'm lagging way behind you girls with this cycle it's annoying me lol how long are all you girls cycles? I'm CD34 and this is the longests I've had for a while because I oed so late in my cycle my LP is 14 days every time just oing at different times every month. :bfn: again on fmu and I've got really bad back ache and more AF cramps so I just want her to show. I just want to get on with the next cycle.

I feel like I'm lagging way behind you girls with this cycle it's annoying me lol how long are all you girls cycles? I'm CD34 and this is the longests I've had for a while because I oed so late in my cycle my LP is 14 days every time just oing at different times every month. :bfn: again on fmu and I've got really bad back ache and more AF cramps so I just want her to show. I just want to get on with the next cycle.

I'm sorry your cycles are so long. That must be an awful wait for you! FX :af: Mine are between 28 and 31 days. The average from my charting seems to be 29 days. I am already getting anxious now. At least this time I know for sure when I Od. That will help I think.

My cycle latly have been about 34 days. but this time it was only 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"