TTC#2 for the 4th month

So I gave in and took a digi.
I've never taken one before and that feeling when not pregnant is there blaring in your face is a killer!
So I guess the verdict for me is not pregnant and AF is just taking her sweet ass time arriving.

To make things worse i pulled it apart to see the test strip and there was two lines! After googling pee on a stick.com i read that the diditals record your LH as well so thats why there were two lines there :cry: i was so excited.

:hugs: misscalais. stupid pregnancy tests and all the false hope they give ;(

Finally some brown spotting this morning so hopefully AF should be full blown by tonight and I can finally be done with this cycle!
We all need to get our December :bfp:
FX ladies that this is the one.

It is so frustrating when it gets to the point where you just want AF to show and go so that you can get started again! FX for you Misscalais! FX for us all! We all need to get a :bfp: for Christmas! :dust:

Okay ladies! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I may have had a bit of implantation bleeding earlier! FX!

Oh my goodness CJGirl so exciting! FX this is it! I'm in agony from this AF very painful.

Thanks girls! I'm not sure that is what it was, but I don't know what else it could be. TMI, but it was just a small amount of blood in a small amount of stretchy cm on the toilet paper. It only happened that once, so I don't know. Misscalais, I hope AF is over quickly for you!

Thanks girls! I'm not sure that is what it was, but I don't know what else it could be. TMI, but it was just a small amount of blood in a small amount of stretchy cm on the toilet paper. It only happened that once, so I don't know. Misscalais, I hope AF is over quickly for you!
I've never had IB but from what I've read that's what it should be like :) very exciting!

Okay ladies! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I may have had a bit of implantation bleeding earlier! FX!

How exciting CJGirl i hope u get a BFP this month. Sounds like a great sign

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I hope you enjoy the day with your families. Just want to say a quick thanks to you girls for being here and the support you provide, you definitely make this journey easier :)

Cjgirl, sounds promising! It sounds like it could be in ib to me. Can't wait for you to test. And see that bfp!

Thanks ladies and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I am also very thankful to have y'all for support :flower: I will be leaving town in a while and won't have internet and questionable phone service until Sunday when we come back from my grandparent's house. So if you don't hear from me I didn't disappear! Promise! Hopefully I will have a BFP to report next week :happydance:

We don't celebrate thanks giving in Australia :-( I wish we did! I hope you girls enjoy it though!
CJGirl I hope you bring us some good new next week!
nlb and dragonfly where are you girls in your cycles?

We don't celebrate thanks giving in Australia :-( I wish we did! I hope you girls enjoy it though!
CJGirl I hope you bring us some good new next week!
nlb and dragonfly where are you girls in your cycles?

I am on CD12 im hoping i dont ovulate till at least sunday because my husband took off to go hunting. Im so bored when he is not here and ive been sick all week. I feel better but still very tired. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

hello ladies, what a busy last couple of days...and a sick toddler AGAIN!!! ugh, I can't take this sickness anymore!
How are you ladies doing? NLB and Misscalais, are you using opks? I'm not sure when I will start testing, I'm already getting the urge to poas, lol. Ridiculous I know.
Cjgirl, can't wait for you to get back and test!! anxiously awaiting ;-)

hello ladies, what a busy last couple of days...and a sick toddler AGAIN!!! ugh, I can't take this sickness anymore!
How are you ladies doing? NLB and Misscalais, are you using opks? I'm not sure when I will start testing, I'm already getting the urge to poas, lol. Ridiculous I know.
Cjgirl, can't wait for you to get back and test!! anxiously awaiting ;-)

Yes i've been useing them but no happy face yet. I hope i didn't miss it when i was sick.

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! Misscalais, I know it was just a regular Thursday for you, but I hope it was a good one! lol nlb, I hope you get to feeling better! dragonfly, I hope that your little one is feeling better also. I will be testing in the morning. I will be 9/10dpo, so we will see! I'll let y'all know happens of course!

Hi girls!
AF finally finished today, after another weird light cycle like last mth. So weird.
Anyway yes ill be using OPKs again this month as I o at different times I think it's best that I do. Ill start around CD11 which is 4 days away.
Good luck CJGirl I'm so excited for you.
Dragonfly I hope your bub is better soon.
Nlb you might just o late what day are you on now? I o'ed cd 19 last mth I couldn't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->