TTC#2 for the 4th month

BFN this morning, but it is still early I suppose. I am going to try my best to wait before I test again. I don't think I can take a whole week of disappointments.

I know what you mean, I will hold out as long as possible to test this time. Is your ticker correct?

I know what you mean, I will hold out as long as possible to test this time. Is your ticker correct?

No my ticker is wrong. I am either 9 or 10dpo. I am going to try and wait until Friday if I can. I only have digitals left and I don't want to see NOT PREGNANT too many times!

Hi girls!
AF finally finished today, after another weird light cycle like last mth. So weird.
Anyway yes ill be using OPKs again this month as I o at different times I think it's best that I do. Ill start around CD11 which is 4 days away.
Good luck CJGirl I'm so excited for you.
Dragonfly I hope your bub is better soon.
Nlb you might just o late what day are you on now? I o'ed cd 19 last mth I couldn't believe it.

I'm on CD16 i think my af has been weird latly.

cjgirl i hope u get a BFP this month i think it might just be early also

BFN this morning, but it is still early I suppose. I am going to try my best to wait before I test again. I don't think I can take a whole week of disappointments.
Still probably too early :) with my 2nd I didn't get a +till about 16DPO.
And I agree seeing that 'not pregnant' is heart breaking. I won't be using my digi till I get some form of 2nd line on another test lol!

Hey girls,
So I have another friend get her :bfp: I'm the only one of her friends that she has shown the test to, it was her very 1st mth trying for her 1st bub. I didn't think she would send me a pic of it though and seeing it I balled my eyes out lol I'm not jealous of her but feel ripped off cause I'm still not pregnant after mths of trying. She still has 5 days till AF and it was a very clear :bfp:

I'm on CD16 i think my af has been weird latly.
Mine have been too and it's starting to worry me. I had one night of heavy flow (the 1st day of AF ) then 5 days of pretty much spotting is what I'd call it, only like a smudge on my pad each day and when I wiped. It was like this last cycle too I'm normally heavy for three or so days then it tapers off and I'm normally having to use tampons but not enough the last too cycles for tampons. My body is being so mean to me lol

Thanks Misscalais, that makes me feel so much better! I will wait a while I think, or go get some FRER lol It is so hard to wait! Congrats to your friend! I know what you mean, everyone around me seems to be pregnant and some weren't trying. I am happy for them all, but I am just so ready for it to be me! We have been babysitting our 6 week old nephew and it just makes me want it that much more! FX that this the cycle we all get a :bfp:! :dust:

How is everyone today? I managed to not have much trouble not testing this morning. I think I am just emotionally exhausted and really would just rather not for a while.

I'm so ready to O already lol!
I'm only CD8 so I still have around 8-11 days before it happens. I wish my body was normal and would O at the same time every mth. I'm not telling hubby when I'm ovulating this month. That way he can't be 'tired' in my fertile period like he has been the last two mths. :haha:
I hope it's your :bfp: is just around the corner Hun, do you have any symptoms?

That's funny that you aren't going to tell him! But if he is always tired then, I wouldn't tell either lol No symptoms. My bbs are sore, but they are most of the time in the 2ww so I don't know.

Misscalalis, Hope the next week flys by for you. I can't believe how long cycles seem to take when ttc. It's rather ridiculous! And lol to not telling your hubby. Hehehe.
Cjgirl, I know what you mean about being emotionally exhausted. When will you test again? I think I will wait until Sunday, if I can hold out that long. I only have 1 cheapie test left so that's my motivation, not wanting to go out and buy anymore, lol. I do however have to go to the store today for coffee filters, I will just have to steer clear of that isle, lol not much willpower when it comes to testing. Also I am going to order my dh's Christmas pesent off amazon today so maybe I'll get some cheapies off there.
Nlb, how are you? When will you begin testing? I think we're right around the Ssame time in our cycle. I'm pretty sure I o'd on Wednesday before thanksgiving. But who knows for sure.

I am going to wait until at least Friday. That day I will be 13/14dpo. AF is due Monday. I don't know why I am not going out of my mind wanting to test this time, but I really think it is just because I have gotten to the point where I just can't take all the BFNs. I went shopping yesterday and considered buying some tests, but I didn't. So I only have those 2 CB digitals and I am being to hate those. I wouldn't hate them if one would just say PREGNANT! lol I really hope we all get our BFP for Christmas! Plus the 18th is my one year wedding anniversary and a BFP would be a wonderful gift!

Misscalalis, Hope the next week flys by for you. I can't believe how long cycles seem to take when ttc. It's rather ridiculous! And lol to not telling your hubby. Hehehe.
Cjgirl, I know what you mean about being emotionally exhausted. When will you test again? I think I will wait until Sunday, if I can hold out that long. I only have 1 cheapie test left so that's my motivation, not wanting to go out and buy anymore, lol. I do however have to go to the store today for coffee filters, I will just have to steer clear of that isle, lol not much willpower when it comes to testing. Also I am going to order my dh's Christmas pesent off amazon today so maybe I'll get some cheapies off there.
Nlb, how are you? When will you begin testing? I think we're right around the Ssame time in our cycle. I'm pretty sure I o'd on Wednesday before thanksgiving. But who knows for sure.

Im doing alot better. FInaly have my energy back from being sick. Not sure if im going to test this month because i think i missed my O day when i was sick:cry:. I hope im wrong but ive been taking OPK's since friday and all of them have been a big no. My husband and i have been bding since sunday every other day. But i think i missed it. I feel like this has been a long month.
CJgirl i can't wait for u to test again

nlb, maybe you managed to catch it :hugs: I'm glad you are feeling better!

So I broke down and tested this morning and I wish I hadn't...BFN. I think I am going to just wait for AF :cry:

:hugs: cjgirl, sorry you didn't get your bfp today, but that doesn't mean your out. It is so depressing when you get a negative, I don't know why we do this to ourselves. Sending baby dust your way :dust::dust: and praying af doesn't show and your get your BFP!!!!

Cjgirl I'm sorry u got a bfp.:( give it a few more days and try again.

Thanks dragonfly, so do I I'm over waiting lol hope your TWW goes fast.
nlb I hope you managed to catch the egg even though you were poorly.
CJGirl aww sorry about bfn, not out till AF shows though :) FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->