TTC#2 for the 4th month

Last night I went and bought some FRERs because I thought maybe a line test would be different. NOPE! Why did I do that? lol This morning I woke up feeling as though I have a hangover. Hope I'm not getting sick FX How is everyone else doing today?

Cjgirl i hope ur not getting sick thats how i started to feel before i got it. Hope u feel better soon.

Thanks nlb. I took a nap and I feel a bit better. I may just be exhausted! DH said that he hopes it's not af coming that is causing me to feel bad, that he would rather me be getting sick! lol he has a point!

Hope you feel better soon cjgirl. I hope your bfp shows up soon. :) I started my OPKs today something for me to pee on lol seems to make the waiting easier lol

Thanks Misscalais! Are you using digital OPKs or regular? Hope you get a positive one soon! I feel much better today as far as the hungover feeling, I think I was just tired. But I have some cramping and AF is due tomorrow (if my body decides to stay consistent!) If not tomorrow by Tuesday for sure. I am holding on to one last little bit of hope. I have read that some people have had cramps and sure AF was due and then still get a BFP. I wish I had of kept a record of all my symptoms and things with DD. I do remember thinking AF was coming and then getting a BFP on the day AF was due. I just can't remember if I tested before then. I must have since I am the most impatient person ever! lol

AF got me again :cry:
Oh no!
I'm so sorry Hun! :hugs: it's just not fair.
I'm just using the normal ones for now got really clear positives last mth so will see how we go this time.
Xoxoxox

Thanks y'all :hugs: There has been a lot of crying, but I am just trying to focus on other things and making Christmas plans and stuff to keep my mind off of it. I hope y'all have better luck! :dust:

Well I tested this am and bfn, boo. I was hopeful, still clinging to the fact that it's to early to know. Gonna go out today and buy more tests. My bday is friday so im hoping for a bfp for my birthday!
I'm with you Cjgirl, focusing on Christmas! Maybe it's meant for you to get a Christmas bfp!

Well I tested this am and bfn, boo. I was hopeful, still clinging to the fact that it's to early to know. Gonna go out today and buy more tests. My bday is friday so im hoping for a bfp for my birthday!
I'm with you Cjgirl, focusing on Christmas! Maybe it's meant for you to get a Christmas bfp!

You're right, it could still be early! Hang in there! And I would gladly take a BFP as a late Christmas gift!

And I hope you get your birthday BFP dragonfly!:dust:

I hope you get your :bfp: soon dragonfly.
I'm still waiting to O :-/
We put our Christmas tree up yesterday :D

I was at Walmart yesterday and frer's were on sale buy one get one free so 4 tests for $9. I figured what the hell. Took one this morning and l got a BFP!!! I'm in shock, don't quite believe it! I had also bought some Walmart cheapie $.88 ones, took that after the frer, and there I te faintest of faintest lines, if I wouldn't have taken a frer first I would have probably thought it was an evap. Holy moly I can't believe this! Woohoo. I'm in shock I think, doesn't feel real.

Thanks Cjgirl, it still hasn't set in yet, I want to keep testing and testing to make sure it's still there and not a fluke, lol.

Yay bragonfly im so happy for u. I hope i get a bfp soon but im pretty sure i missed my o.

I was at Walmart yesterday and frer's were on sale buy one get one free so 4 tests for $9. I figured what the hell. Took one this morning and l got a BFP!!! I'm in shock, don't quite believe it! I had also bought some Walmart cheapie $.88 ones, took that after the frer, and there I te faintest of faintest lines, if I wouldn't have taken a frer first I would have probably thought it was an evap. Holy moly I can't believe this! Woohoo. I'm in shock I think, doesn't feel real.
OMG YAAAAAY! This makes me so happy! FX for a sticky bean!
Have you had any symptoms?

By the way dragonfly, is your ticker correct?

Im pretty sure my ticker is off by a day or two. Due to the holidays and dh being tired I k ow the date was the 20th. So im pretty sure I o'd that day or the 21st. I started getting really bad lower back pain on Friday the 30th, thought maybe I slept funny. But then it hurt Saturday and sunday, so I was thinking hmm, maybe it's a symptom. I had told my mom that my back was hurting and when I told her yesterday I got a positive test he said she was going to say to me maybe your pregnant when I was telling her about my back, but didn't want to give me false hope. I tested this morning again and bfp, but it's the same darkness. Obviously there, no question but not any darker.
I sure hope that you ladies get your bfp's! Im staying here with you guys if that's ok.
Nlb, have you tested?
Cjgirl, will you be using opk's this cycle?
Misscalais, what day are you on, have you o' yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->