TTC#2 for the 4th month

Yes, please do stay here with us! I will use the digital OPKs I have left from last cycle I think. I thought about just taking a break from trying, but I know I won't be able to do that. Are you going to go to the doctor soon to confirm your BFP or anything? It's so exciting!

I'm CD 15 and still haven't ovulated. :-( I wish it would hurry up already I truly don't want to wait as long as I did last cycle.
We would love you to stay with us dragonfly I think us girls should stick together through our whole TTC, bump and baby experience :) its nice to have familiar people to talk to everyday even if its just on a forum :)

I'm just so excited that one of us finally got a :bfp: lol! Hopefully nlb, cjgirl and I won't be too far behind you :)

Misscalais, I'm sorry you haven't ovulated yet. I am anxious and I am only CD 4. I can't wait to get started again! And I'm with you, I like having y'all to talk to everyday and even when I get a BFP, I don't really want to leave this forum. Hope we aren't far behind dragonfly with our BFPs!

So DH and I talked tonight and we have decided to try the sperm meets egg plan this cycle and see if it works. We start on CD 10, so wish us luck! It would be nice to get a BFP for our first wedding anniversary and christmas! However, if we do both of our children will have birthdays in the same month. Hope DD doesn't mind sharing her birthday month!

dragonfly, I hope you are feeling well!

Thanks girls, I'm glad I can stay, lol. Im with you it's nice having people you know to chat with. sorry about the not o'ing yes misscalais. You should be soon, last cycle it was around day 18?
Cjgirl, I think that's a good idea. Sounds like you will be very busy, lol. Will you use the opks along with doing the smep?
Nlb, how are you doing?
No symptoms here. Backs still periodialy hurts, so we'll see. Starting to get nervous for some reason. Tested again today and not any darker. Should they be getting darker? Should I stop testing? I don't know. I haven't called the doctor, I was very unhappy with my last doctor so I will be switching doctors this time. I think I will give them a call tomorrow or Friday and pray they are accepting new patients. This is a doctor that has come highly recommended and has experience with vbacs and delivers at a hospital that also is supportive of vbacs . It still has t sunk in yet, I'm just in shock still I think.
Sending tons of baby dust your way ladies, and praying you will all get bfp's this cycle!

Yes I will use OPKs too because it said the day you get a smiley to BD that day and the next 2, so I don't want to guess about my O day. We usually just BD whenever we want up until close to O and then then for a few days after, which you would think would work, but we are going to try this and see if it makes a difference. I'm pretty sure with DD I would only BD every other day, so maybe that is the key before O day. I don't know, but worth a shot! I thought tests were suppose to get darker most of the time, but I'm sure everyone is different. I hope you get an appointment with the doctor you want! Having a doctor you like and feel comfortable with is important. I love the doctor I have now, but with my first pregnancy I was stuck with whomever was available because my ex-husband was military. I had the same dr until a week before because she was deployed and then had a dr who was training deliver the baby! It was craziness!

Wow, That does sound crazy, not sure I would like having a trainee, I probably would have freaked out, lol. Called and made an appointment, I got in woohoo. I go January 7. So that will be right around 9 weeks. Boy will I be going crazy till then. Hopefully it will go by fast with Christmas and new years. Plus I'm hosting Christmas so I will be doing all the preparations for that. Ugh haven't even thought about what I will be making. Probably should start. We do however have all our Christmas shopping done, so that's a plus.
What will you ladies be doing for Christmas? Any traditions? Real or fake tree?
Nlb and misscalais, how old are you and your dh's? Do you work?

We got a real tree and it looks so pretty! We are having an ugly sweater/anniversary party on the 15th so I am trying to focus on those plans to pass the time. I am done with the semester so I kind of have no idea what to do with myself. lol What kinds of things are you thinking of making dragonfly? I have a ton of easy recipes and things that can be made ahead of time so that you aren't swamped all at once, if you need any ideas. I am so hoping this cycle will fly by!

Your party sounds fun! Bet your glad your on break from school, but like you said , to much time to obsess. Id love any recipe ideas, and the thought of make ahead and anything easy sounds wonderful! We have a fake tree, I think we will go to a real one probably next year, tht way dd can experience the whole cut your own. I'm afraid our cats will climb it, already have a hard time with them and the fake one. All our ornaments always end up at the top of the tree by the time Christmas gets here, lol.

Yeah I'm glad to have a small break, but I start to miss it pretty quickly. My classes are actually really fun for me and it definitely keeps my mind busy and not obsessing too much!
If you like corn I have a recipe that everyone always loves that is super easy! It is 3 cans of corn, 8 oz. of cream cheese, 1 stick of butter, and either a can of green chilis or jalapeño (depending on if you like things hot or not). You just mix together the softened cheese and butter and add it to the corn and jalapeño, mix it up, spread in a 9x13 dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. It can be made ahead of time and put in the fridge until you are going to bake it. I have finger food and awesome dip recipes also, if you need anything like that.

Good luck CjGirl. How dies the sperm meets the egg plan work? I'm not familiar with that one?

Dragonfly: Yeah CD19 I o'ed last mth. Such a long wait.
They say your levels double every 48-36 hrs so you should see some change but might not happen right away :)
Good luck finding the right DR.

We have a fake tree and my step mil does the real tree every year lol
I'm 25 and hubby is 27, will be 28 in march.
We aren't that traditional I have a Christian background but hubby doesn't really believe in god. Lol Christmas Day is hot in Australia so we normaly have a big BBQ and you eat so much you don't need dinner lol it's my fave! But because DH and I come from broken homes what we normally do is a few days before Christmas we do a little dinner with FIL and step MIL, then head 5 hrs up north and stay Christmas Eve with my mum, breaky with my dad, lunch back at mums then dinner with MIL but we aren't speaking to MIL at the moment unfortunately so it will be breaky at mums then BBQ lunch at dads then back to mums in the arvo.
It's a long day but I just love it :)

That sounds fun Misscalais! We live in Texas so there is always a chance of a hot Christmas. You never know what the weather will do here! lol For the sperm meets egg plan you start on CD 8 and BD every other day. On CD 10 you begin using OPKs. The day you get a positive OPK you BD that day and the next 2 days. Then you skip 1 day and BD again one more time. Sounds easy enough and it's worth a shot I think. The site I read said to wait 15 days from last BD and then test, but I doubt I can wait that long lol I want to test on Christmas Day if I feel like I should, but I guess I will have to just see what day I O and go from there.

And dragonfly, our kitten has only climbed our real tree once...so far. When I had DD I got plastic ornaments and use those except at the very top. We crate the dog when we leave the house because I keep imagining coming home to a turned over Christmas tree from he and the cat playing and getting out of hand lol

Cjgirl, that corn dish sounds yummy! I will definitley be making it! I like hot dh doesn't, so maybe I'll make it both ways or just mine, lol. I'm open for any recipes. I feel like Im always making the same stuff. Even if I scour the Internet I end up making the same thing. So if you don't mind I'll take any you want to share.
Misscalais, sound like a great time. a lot of running, that's what we usually do until I decided to have it at my house. So will probably running all about on christmas eve, then my side and dh's will come here.

So I finally have some form of a positive OPK its not fully there yet but I have slight o pains so I'm think it will happen in the next 24-48 hours or so. :D yay! No ewcm yet though its started to go lotiony which is also a sign for me. I'm so excited I really hope we catch the egg this month :)

Good luck Misscalais! You also reminded me that I need some more pre seed. I am going to use that again this cycle too! I'm not sure that my CM is always as it should be.

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well. I went to the restroom today and i was spotting. I hope it not AF. But it could be. Im not suposed to start for about 5 more days i guess it could be early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->