TTC#2 for the 4th month

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well. I went to the restroom today and i was spotting. I hope it not AF. But it could be. Im not suposed to start for about 5 more days i guess it could be early.
Maybe late IB? I hope so.
FX for you.

Good luck Misscalais! You also reminded me that I need some more pre seed. I am going to use that again this cycle too! I'm not sure that my CM is always as it should be.
Lol!
I'm going to order some next mth is we don't get BFP this time. I'm hoping I won't need to though :)

Well im starting to get worried, the tests aren't getting darker and the cheapies still aren't really even showing :-( I'm going to try and post some pics
Nlb, sounds like it could be ib. Fx'd that's what it is.
Misscalais, woohoo for a nearly positive opk, shouldn't be long now.

1st pic-
Top: Monday am
Middle: Monday noon
Bottom: Tuesday am

2nd pic-
Top: Wednesday am
Middle: Wednesday noon
Bottom: today am

Attachments

• C153FA3E-3356-45B0-B5EA-FD8419821BCF-426-0000010790E5C66B_zpsc6bb609d.jpg
    C153FA3E-3356-45B0-B5EA-FD8419821BCF-426-0000010790E5C66B_zpsc6bb609d.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • 4CA36BAA-504E-4E4A-8ACF-F4778A0607BC-426-00000107A35DA40A_zps131a814b.jpg
    4CA36BAA-504E-4E4A-8ACF-F4778A0607BC-426-00000107A35DA40A_zps131a814b.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
Dragonfly, I have heard that sometimes it takes a while for those FRER to get dark and some never do and I don't trust the cheapies anymore because I have heard that they don't work well. Those are great lines! Maybe if you got a digi and saw the word PREGNANT it would make you feel better :hugs:

nlb, I agree that maybe it is late IB. FX for you!

Do any of ya do the elf on the shelf with ur little ones?

We do! His name is Charlie and this morning he was in the fridge. He had turned the milk green lol How about you?

So I just found out that our Walmart has the 88 cent tests. I know I said I don't trust the cheapies and wouldn't use anymore, but I guess when it comes to testing I lie lol Of course not intentionally. I need something to pee on that doesn't cost $5 a pop!

We do! His name is Charlie and this morning he was in the fridge. He had turned the milk green lol How about you?

Yes we do his name is rubert. Today he was having a marshmallow fight with batman and the gold power ranger. My little boy was so shocked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
How cute! Love the idea, my lo is still a bit young, but how fun!

Cjgirl, I know what you mean, they are addicting, lol. I don't know what to think about them. I'm starting to question the frers. They the only ones giving me non squinter +. God I hope they are right!

That's a great idea nlb I may have to do that with ours. I am always looking for ideas. So far ours has had a tea party in the princess castle, he has typed DD a message on the computer, been in the Christmas tree, and taken a bath in her little doll's bathtub. The elf also gives DD stickers for behaving and he wrote her a little telling her if she had 20 stickers by Christmas Eve she would get an extra special present from Santa. She is pretty well behaved, but it's just a little extra incentive for her to do her chores all the time and things like that.

Cjgirl, I know what you mean, they are addicting, lol. I don't know what to think about them. I'm starting to question the frers. They the only ones giving me non squinter +. God I hope they are right!
Hey Hun,
How many DPO are you? Is your ticket right?
Try not to worry too much I can see the lines clearly on the tests :)
Have you tried a digi and see how many weeks it says, but give you an indication of how much hcg you have in your urine?

I've never heard of the elf thing, what a good idea! Will definitely do it next year, how does it all work?
Dragonfly do you have any preference of the sex of bub? Are you hoping for a boy or another girl. ( obviously all that matters is a happy healthy baby ) but is there one you'd prefer?

Misscalais, google Elf on the Shelf and you can see one. You get an elf that comes with a book. The elf comes to your house before Christmas and you name it. Every night it reports to Santa and comes back to the house. That is the fun part, every night you move the elf to a different location in the house and you can have him/her do all kinds of funny things. DD loves to get up in the morning and look for Charlie and see what he has been up to. The kids know that the elf is watching and telling Santa, so behavior around Christmas is usually excellent lol The book explains it all in a fun story. There is a movie about it now also. It is really fun!

dragonfly, I'm with Misscalais. A digi may be able to tell you more.

It's a lot of fun. Ya will all enjoy it.

:cry: I started bleeding today :cry:
Oh no! Is it just light bleeding?
Have you gone to the hospital just in case. I hope everything is ok. My friend had bleeding in her 1st pregnancy and now has a healthy almost three year old.
FX for you.

I just said t hubby we need to have sex sometime today and he was like right now, and I was like what?! Lol and we just had a very quick quicky while our boys were watching a movie omg haha I can't believe it!
I got another strong OPK today, CM is still not EWCM, getting there though. But cp is high, soft, wet and open.
I'm hoping to :sex: again tomorrow morning, hopefully get a pos OPK by then or some EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->