TTC#2 for the 4th month

:cry: I started bleeding today :cry:

I hope everything is okay dragonfly. Is it light bleeding? I bled some with DD very early on and everything was fine. They did do an ultrasound though to check to make sure. Praying for you :hugs:

Misscalais, hope you catch your egg! Congrats on DH being so agreeable lol Tonight we start our every other day routine until I get a positive OPK.

Misscalais, hope you catch your egg! Congrats on DH being so agreeable lol Tonight we start our every other day routine until I get a positive OPK.
Lol I couldn't quite believe it myself lol
Sad this is though I'm CD19 and still haven't o'ed. still getting strong OPKs but no EWCM cp still high soft and open I don't know what's going on? I always get EWCM and I don't have any preseed or anything to help them on their way :-(

So I don't think I have ovulated/going to ovulate this mth :-(

So I don't think I have ovulated/going to ovulate this mth :-(

Is it posible not to ovulate every month if so maybe thats why i never got a positive OPK. I hope we both just read the test wrong.:hugs:

Is it posible not to ovulate every month if so maybe thats why i never got a positive OPK. I hope we both just read the test wrong.:hugs:
I've read that some women don't ovulated every mth, due to sickness, stress or other reasons. But I've hard none of that this mth so I don't know what's going on lol it's very frustrating.
I hope we read them wrong too and we both get our bfp :)

When I was TTC DD I never got, or thought I never got a positive OPK, but I obviously did and just didn't read it right or something. So, hang in the Misscalais! Those OPKs are tricky! I had to get the digital ones because the regular ones were driving me crazy!

I got clear positive ones last mth so its confusing me this time. If we don't get :bfp: this mth I'm going to get the digital ones. I think it definitely be less stressful lol I'm still getting lines the same colour as the test line, and have done since CD17. I test on my 2nd morning pee at around 9am and I don't drink anything before hand.
Anyways ill just keep BD every 2nd day and see how we go.

I'm sure as long as you BD every other you will be good. FX! :dust:

Finally figured out how to upload a pic! This is my OPK progression.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
Sorry it's not a great pic but its from CD10 till CD21, today. I didn't test on CD11, 12 or 13.

Yeah it is hard for me to tell the difference because the pic comes up so small on my computer. Regular OPKs confuse me! I got a smiley face on my digital this morning, but a negative tonight I think. I forgot about the stick and when I remembered the screen was blank and I hit the eject button and a neg came up. So I don't know. I am going to BD tonight and take another OPK in the morning.

Good luck Hun! I'm deff going to get the smiley face ones next mth if we don't catch the egg this mth. I'm pretty sure CD18 and 19 were my most positive ones. We BD on CD 18 and 20.
So hopefully if I did O we caught the egg. I'm quite crampy and gassy today so I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not lol

Dragonfly I've been thinking of you I hope your ok! Xo
nIb how's everything with you?

I got a negative this morning. I don't know if yesterday was a false pos or what. I am just going to keep to the schedule as if it were pos I guess, but keep testing.

Dragonfly, I hope you are okay. I have been thinking about you a lot. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->