TTC#2 for the 4th month

Hi ladies, I have continued to bleed so I'm guessing a chemical :-(. I went to the doctor yesterday so they could take blood should find out soon the results, but I already know what they will be.
Misscalais, I almost think based only the pic that you might have o'd cycle day 19, but I have such a hard time with those.
Cjgirl, hoping it was a true positive. I wonder how common false positives are with those.
Nlb, how are you?
I sure hope you all caught the egg and get you bfp this cycle!!!

Got the results back, they were negative, was definitely a chemical.

Good to here from you dragonfly! I was worried. I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you will get a true BFP soon :hugs: We are always here for you!

I googled about the OPK and someone had a post that said the same happened to them and they called the help line on the CB Digi box. They were told that they never give false positives. The reason for only one smiley in a short period of time means that the LH surge never got stronger after the original smiley. It only records an increase. So based on this I guess that sometime after my neg on Monday morning my surge started and then did not increase after my smiley yesterday morning. So I am just going to stick to the plan and cross my fingers! I am going to test on Christmas morning.

How devastating. Im feeling better now, but it was such a hard weekend. Not the bday I was hoping for. I think this has scared the testing early out of me. I'll probably wait until im a week late from now on. (ok I don't know about that) but I certainly don't want to go through that again. I would have been 4 day late at that point so I k ow I would have for sure tested by then. So not really sure how to avoid the situation.

Hi ladies, I have continued to bleed so I'm guessing a chemical :-(. I went to the doctor yesterday so they could take blood should find out soon the results, but I already know what they will be.
Misscalais, I almost think based only the pic that you might have o'd cycle day 19, but I have such a hard time with those.
Cjgirl, hoping it was a true positive. I wonder how common false positives are with those.
Nlb, how are you?
I sure hope you all caught the egg and get you bfp this cycle!!!

I'm doing good. I haven't seen Af yet I spotted last wed. Then stopped. I've had little sharp stabs in my stomach and I'm on cd32. My lower back hurts alittle bit but I have a feeling I will see Af soon

How devastating. Im feeling better now, but it was such a hard weekend. Not the bday I was hoping for. I think this has scared the testing early out of me. I'll probably wait until im a week late from now on. (ok I don't know about that) but I certainly don't want to go through that again. I would have been 4 day late at that point so I k ow I would have for sure tested by then. So not really sure how to avoid the situation.
:hugs: I had never heard of a chemical pregnancy until coming onto this site. I had one around July last year. It's hard.
I hope you get your :bfp: really soon.

I'm doing good. I haven't seen Af yet I spotted last wed. Then stopped. I've had little sharp stabs in my stomach and I'm on cd32. My lower back hurts alittle bit but I have a feeling I will see Af soon
Have you tested Hun? FXed for you!

Good to here from you dragonfly! I was worried. I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you will get a true BFP soon :hugs: We are always here for you!

I googled about the OPK and someone had a post that said the same happened to them and they called the help line on the CB Digi box. They were told that they never give false positives. The reason for only one smiley in a short period of time means that the LH surge never got stronger after the original smiley. It only records an increase. So based on this I guess that sometime after my neg on Monday morning my surge started and then did not increase after my smiley yesterday morning. So I am just going to stick to the plan and cross my fingers! I am going to test on Christmas morning.
Good luck! I hope you catch that egg! :D

Have you tested Hun? FXed for you!

No i realy havn't thought about it to much. I just havnt had much time i was sick earlier in the cycle and my son has been sick. But if i have time tonight i will. I guess im just tired of the disappointment

nlb, you have waited a while! I wish I could do that! Let us know if you test. FX!

We;; i went ahead and tested but it was negative.:cry: I hate that.

Very pretty pic Misscalais! My hair was the same color until Tuesday. It took 7 hours at my hairdresser's, but I went red. How is everyone doing today?

Very pretty pic Misscalais! My hair was the same color until Tuesday. It took 7 hours at my hairdresser's, but I went red. How is everyone doing today?
Thanks Hun!
Lol my sister went red too and omg it's amazing did you go like candy apple red?
No new symptoms to report, CP is high soft and closed hoping that's a good sign for me but I recall it being like that a few times in previous mths. But normally its low firm and closed. We will see I guess.
How about you?

I just found an interesting read check it out girls.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1514515-great-post-hcg-levels-bfp.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->