TTC#2 for the 4th month

Very pretty pic Misscalais! My hair was the same color until Tuesday. It took 7 hours at my hairdresser's, but I went red. How is everyone doing today?
Thanks Hun!
Lol my sister went red too and omg it's amazing did you go like candy apple red?
No new symptoms to report, CP is high soft and closed hoping that's a good sign for me but I recall it being like that a few times in previous mths. But normally its low firm and closed. We will see I guess.
How about you?

Yes it is a candy apple color! I was nervous, but my hairdresser is amazing! She got all of the black out and the color is nice and even. I hope I ovulated either Tues or Wed since I got a smiley on Tues. We have followed the SMEP with pre seed and that has been going well. We skip tomorrow and then BD on Sat. I am so glad there is a lot going on again this cycle or I would go crazy!

Well ladies, I kept using OPKs since I only got that one smiley Tuesday morning, just to be safe, but because of what I had read I was sure that was my O day because they said CB Digi OPKs don't give false positives. Well they must sometimes because I got a smiley today! I was expected to ovulate today according to FF though, but so much for following the SMEP perfectly! I will be surprised though if this is not the cycle for my BFP because DH and I have been busy!!! We have BD the past 3 days and were suppose to skip today, but with this positive I guess we will today and the next 2 and then skip! But fine by me lol

Hope y'all are doing well. nlb, did you test again? :dust:

CJgirl i hope you get that BFP soon. Maybe its posible to o more than once in a cycle? Not sure. As for me i still havn't seen Af but i have no symptoms of being pregnant. I m a little tired and my lower back hurts a little but maybe AF i coming soon. I havn't taken another test. I will give it a few more days and test again if she never shows. I was spoting last week and i thought she was coming but no.

From all that I have read it is not possible to O more than once in a cycle. You can only release multiple eggs during one O. I feel like maybe I imagined the smiley face on Tues lol nlb, those could be pregnancy symptoms. Is AF already late?

Well ladies, I kept using OPKs since I only got that one smiley Tuesday morning, just to be safe, but because of what I had read I was sure that was my O day because they said CB Digi OPKs don't give false positives. Well they must sometimes because I got a smiley today! I was expected to ovulate today according to FF though, but so much for following the SMEP perfectly! I will be surprised though if this is not the cycle for my BFP because DH and I have been busy!!! We have BD the past 3 days and were suppose to skip today, but with this positive I guess we will today and the next 2 and then skip! But fine by me lol

Hope y'all are doing well. nlb, did you test again? :dust:
Oh dear! Lol maybe you had a little serge that day? Least you have got some good :sex: in there this mth. I'd go for it tonight, skip tomorrow and go for it again the next night. Seems you O between 12-36 hrs after the 1st + OPK.
Good luck! I have everything crossed for you.

CJgirl i hope you get that BFP soon. Maybe its posible to o more than once in a cycle? Not sure. As for me i still havn't seen Af but i have no symptoms of being pregnant. I m a little tired and my lower back hurts a little but maybe AF i coming soon. I havn't taken another test. I will give it a few more days and test again if she never shows. I was spoting last week and i thought she was coming but no.
How many days late are you nlb? FXed.

Nothing to report from me apart from waking with a head ache and really tired the last two days.

I am 5 days late. I broke down and took another test and it was negative.

Did you use another internet cheapie? I stopped getting those because I read that some people never get positives on them even when they are very late and get a positive on a different test.

Did you use another internet cheapie? I stopped getting those because I read that some people never get positives on them even when they are very late and get a positive on a different test.

Yes it was a cheapie internet one. Maybe i will try the digital i have. I just don't want to waist it.

If you can get some FRER that would probably be good I think.

i used the digital one today and it was negative. I told my husband that i tried the chepies and they were negative so i used the expensive one.He laughed and said "its ok we will keep tring and we will buy u some more expensive ones" lol

Lol that's funny, sorry about the bfn though. I think digi's are only 25 mIU so might be too early for one to work yet.

Sorry about the BFNs girls. FX that AF stays away for y'all though! I can't wait to test!

Still :af:. now that ive had all these Negative results im just waiting for it to come and go so i can try again. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I finaly finish Christmas shopping. Sorry about ur :bfn: misscalais. I hope all of use get our :bfp: soon.

:dust::dust::dust:

Still :af:. now that ive had all these Negative results im just waiting for it to come and go so i can try again. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I finaly finish Christmas shopping. Sorry about ur :bfn: misscalais. I hope all of use get our :bfp: soon.

:dust::dust::dust:
I was like that last mth, AF came on CD36 was a horrible wait. Day CD are you now?
I hope your BfP shows up soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->