TTC#2 for the 4th month

nlb, I hope you get or BFP soon. FX for you. I got another smiley today. That's 3 days in a row! I guess I will just continue to BD and see what happens.

FX for you Hun! I'm sure you will catch the egg this mth you have done a lot of :sex: this cycle. :haha:

Well I had a neg OPK this morning and I hope we caught the egg because now I am sick and have been in bed all day :nope: Tomorrow is our one year wedding anniversary so I hope I feel better and maybe can BD one more time for insurance. What's going on with everyone else?

dragonfly, are you doing okay? We haven't heard from you in a while.

I'm sure you caught it this time Hun! You did well.
Did you use preseed this cycle?
No symptoms for me, don't think I'll see bfp this cycle I honestly don't think I ovulated. CP is low firm and feels slightly open. So feeling pretty out.

Well im getting frusterated. Im on CD38 and still no AF. What the heck is going on . i don't even have any signs to start.:wacko:

Well im getting frusterated. Im on CD38 and still no AF. What the heck is going on . i don't even have any signs to start.:wacko:
I'd pop into the DR and get bloods done. That way you will get some sort of answer so you not just waiting around.

Bfn again for me this morning.
I wasn't going to test at all this mth but I gave in and kicking myself because I knew there was a possibility that I didn't even ovulate. :dohh:

I'm sure you caught it this time Hun! You did well.
Did you use preseed this cycle?
No symptoms for me, don't think I'll see bfp this cycle I honestly don't think I ovulated. CP is low firm and feels slightly open. So feeling pretty out.

I did use preseed every time this cycle, but I was still very sick today so I went to the dr and I have the flu. They did a pregnancy test, but I know it was to early. He said if I am pregnant the meds can't hurt the baby, but he also said the the flu could effect my being able to conceive at all this cycle. I am going to hold on to some hope that it didn't hurt anything and just focus on getting well. Right now I can't even get out of bed! I spent my first wedding anniversary in bed and now I can't even be around DH and DD :cry:

I agree with Misscalais. Maybe see the dr and find out what is going on. FX for you!

Bfn again for me this morning.
I wasn't going to test at all this mth but I gave in and kicking myself because I knew there was a possibility that I didn't even ovulate. :dohh:

Sorry about the BFN. It is so hard not to test! But I hope you did ovulate and that you get your BFP soon. I hope at least one of us does this cycle. It has been such a rough one for us all.

I hope u feel better cjgirl. I hope u still get ur bfp.
I'm kind of scared to go to the dr.im now on day 41 with no Af.

It could be that you are pregnant, but maybe a hpt is unable to pick it up. I hope everything is okay.

Ok so ive made an appt to go see my OBGYN. But i have to wait till Jan 8th. This is going to be a long wait. I hope its nothing to serious.
Hope everyone is doing well today.

I'm out AF showed early :cry: I'm do done with this. I don't understand what's going on with my body and why it's not happening. I'm sick of seeing my friends falling preg 1st time round while I'm still here not pregnant!
Sorry guys this just hurts a lot more this time.
nlb I have everything crossed your bfp shows very soon.

I'm out AF showed early :cry: I'm do done with this. I don't understand what's going on with my body and why it's not happening. I'm sick of seeing my friends falling preg 1st time round while I'm still here not pregnant!
Sorry guys this just hurts a lot more this time.
nlb I have everything crossed your bfp shows very soon.

I'm so sorry Misscalais :hugs: I understand how you feel and how frustrating it is. I have people all around me who are pregnant or just gave birth and weren't even trying. It is so disappointing and no one seems to understand the devastation with the exception of y'all. I'm here if you need to talk.

Ok so ive made an appt to go see my OBGYN. But i have to wait till Jan 8th. This is going to be a long wait. I hope its nothing to serious.
Hope everyone is doing well today.

That is a long time to wait, but at least you have an appointment now and will hopefully get some answers. I hope that everything is okay and in the mean time that you are feeling well.

Thanks Hun, I'm so sad. I wasn't even expecting it so when I got up this morning to go to the loo it was a very unpleasant surprise. So my theory of not ovulating this mth seems more likely now.
Onwards and upwards I guess. Hubby will be on holidays for a week or two from Sunday so hopefully that will relax him a bit more and we can just enjoy each other a bit more.
How's your flu going? I hope your on the mend.

Thanks Hun, I'm so sad. I wasn't even expecting it so when I got up this morning to go to the loo it was a very unpleasant surprise. So my theory of not ovulating this mth seems more likely now.
Onwards and upwards I guess. Hubby will be on holidays for a week or two from Sunday so hopefully that will relax him a bit more and we can just enjoy each other a bit more.
How's your flu going? I hope your on the mend.

Hopefully holiday break will be good for us all. I am on medication now, but I am still feeling pretty bad. I hope that by Saturday at least I feel well enough to finish preparing for Christmas. I have read in a few places that it is unlikely to get a true AF if you do not ovulate. Is it possible that you ovulated really early this go and did not know? I am getting very tired of all this myself. I don't understand why it is so difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->