TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm out AF showed early :cry: I'm do done with this. I don't understand what's going on with my body and why it's not happening. I'm sick of seeing my friends falling preg 1st time round while I'm still here not pregnant!
Sorry guys this just hurts a lot more this time.
nlb I have everything crossed your bfp shows very soon.

Im so sorry ur af showed. Maybe u will get it this month. Hope ur doing ok

Hopefully holiday break will be good for us all. I am on medication now, but I am still feeling pretty bad. I hope that by Saturday at least I feel well enough to finish preparing for Christmas. I have read in a few places that it is unlikely to get a true AF if you do not ovulate. Is it possible that you ovulated really early this go and did not know? I am getting very tired of all this myself. I don't understand why it is so difficult.
My AF for the last three mths haven been normal. They have been very light and like a light pink mucusy type, never been like it before now. So I'm not really sure what's going on.
But fingers crossed everything works itself out.

I hope u girl have had a great Christmas. I still havnt started AF but i think its coming i had a little pink today so we will see. Today is CD46

Nlb, have you tested again? I have been testing since 9 dpo and still BFN, but I guess it could still be early.

Doing great how was ur Christmas
Awesome! Are you still getting bfn Hun? What are you testing with?
Christmas was fun, ate way too much food lol kids got very spoilt :)

Hey ladies, I'm still here just have been super busy and dd has decide she she won't nap anymore which leaves me absolutely no free time durig the day. I hope you all had a great Christmas. We have been running non stop for what seem like the last month! Honestly with being so busy we didn't get as many bd sessions in as I would have likens but hopeful it was enough. I'm not going to test until around January 6th. Due right around the 3rd so hopefully I'll be able to hold off. Hoping everyone is doing great and sorry I've been Mia.

I'm glad everyone is back! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! AF is due today, but still a no show and still BFN, but I am going to hold on to a little bit of hope that there was late implantation or something. With having been so sick though and missing the last bit of days to BD because of it I am not too optimistic.

How is everyone today? I am on CD31, which is the longest a cycle has been for me. I had some pretty bad cramps last night, but now nothing. I got a BFN this morning. I could have ovulated a bit later than I thought since I got 3 days of positive OPKs, but I don't know. I'm not too hopeful since we did not get to BD again after the last positive because of the stupid flu! Hope everyone has a fun New Year's Eve! Anyone doing anything special?

I hope it Late implantation. It's definitely a possibility. I hate how cycle are not consistant! Talk about driving you crazy! I have no symptoms and with having been so busy I'm not feeling to hopeful ;-(
Happy new years eve to you ladies! We ate going to a party in my parents neighborhood. There are a lot of people that we are friends with there so it should e a good time. Just hoping I can make it till midnight I feel like such a fuddy duddy but not used to being out that late, lol.

I started cramping a bit again earlier, but it has gone away. I don't know what to think. I am hoping I don't have a long cycle because that just means that 31 days will no longer be the longest possible one and that will be so much more frustrated. Now I am wondering also if having the flu prevented me from ovulating at all. Oh well, I will try and focus on the fun tonight. We are going to my sister in laws house to stay over. I am with you Dragonfly, I don't know if I can make it until midnight! We didn't last year lol

Well, I'm out...again :cry:
:-( I'm so sorry Hun.
How many mths have you been ttc for now? Have you considered a trip to the dr just to get things checked out? I think I might if I don't end up falling in the next two mths.
:hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm still here just have been super busy and dd has decide she she won't nap anymore which leaves me absolutely no free time durig the day. I hope you all had a great Christmas. We have been running non stop for what seem like the last month! Honestly with being so busy we didn't get as many bd sessions in as I would have likens but hopeful it was enough. I'm not going to test until around January 6th. Due right around the 3rd so hopefully I'll be able to hold off. Hoping everyone is doing great and sorry I've been Mia.
Glas to see your back Hun.
Fingers crossed for you.

Nlb when is your dr appt, I can't remember what date you said. Still now AF?

Well, I'm out...again :cry:
:-( I'm so sorry Hun.
How many mths have you been ttc for now? Have you considered a trip to the dr just to get things checked out? I think I might if I don't end up falling in the next two mths.
:hugs:

Thanks Misscalais :hugs: It's been 7 months, but I don't really count the first month because I had just had my Mirena out and I doubt my body was ready then anyhow. DH and I have decided to take a break for a bit. We aren't going to prevent it, but I think this cycle, though it will be hard for me, I'm not going to OPK or chart or anything. I will always be counting days in my mind though I'm sure. And of course talking to y'all about it lol Here the doctors don't consider you to have any problems and won't see you about fertility issues until it has been a year. We did one of those at home sperm check tests that tests count. It was positive, but that is all it tests for. So when we do go to the dr I think we will check his motility before I have anything checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->