TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks Misscalais :hugs: It's been 7 months, but I don't really count the first month because I had just had my Mirena out and I doubt my body was ready then anyhow. DH and I have decided to take a break for a bit. We aren't going to prevent it, but I think this cycle, though it will be hard for me, I'm not going to OPK or chart or anything. I will always be counting days in my mind though I'm sure. And of course talking to y'all about it lol Here the doctors don't consider you to have any problems and won't see you about fertility issues until it has been a year. We did one of those at home sperm check tests that tests count. It was positive, but that is all it tests for. So when we do go to the dr I think we will check his motility before I have anything checked.
I'm not doing OPKs this mth or checking cp either. Ill just be looking out for EWCM and trying to BD every 2nd day or so.
Yeah that's the same here, but ill be telling a little white lie and say that we have been trying for that long, we haven't used any form of protection for the last 2.5 years so its not really a lie lol just only been actively trying for 5 mths.
Hopefully we won't have to see a dr and it just happens :)

Yeah I would think that wouldn't be the same as lying if you haven't been using anything for that long lol I can't get away with that though since my doctors had to give me the okay to begin trying and they know lol

Cjgirl, I'm sorry the witch showed, was hoping you were getting your bfp, but at least your not still in limbo. Hopefully being more relaxed about it will help things along. And I know what you mean regardless of using pols and charting it is impossible not to be counting.
Misscalais, I would t consider it a lie either, lol. So does that mean you are going to schedule an appointment?
Nlb, how are you doing? Any news? Af?

Well Af finally showed after 52 days. How is everyone doing. Hope ya had a great new year!

Well Af finally showed after 52 days. How is everyone doing. Hope ya had a great new year!

Wow! How frustrating! Are you still going to go to the doctor? Have you had long cycles like that before?

I'm so sorry. At least now you know that you can begin trying again. That has to be frustrating for you. I hope you don't have a cycle that long again.

No iv'e never had a cycle that long. I'm still going to go to the dr. on the 8th. It has been a long wait. And i want to see why my cyckes have been so weird. Now my son is sick. So i hope he dosn't get me sick.

Lol CJGirl, well I guess you have to wait the full 12 mths then, I don't have a family GP at the moment because we have moved states, still looking for a good one.
Ill definitely be making an appt if it doesn't happen in the next few mths.
Nlb wow that's such a long cycle! I'm guessing you didn't ovulate in the 1st part of the cycle hope the Dr can help you out to see what's going on.

So I know I said I wasn't going to do OPKs but I did one this morning, what do you guys think? Nearly positive? I'm Cd14 and have been crampy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
I think u should bd tonight I've heard that some women cramp a little when that o

I think u should bd tonight I've heard that some women cramp a little when that o
Thanks Hun, I just realised the pic is upside down lol! We Bd last night and hope to tonight and the next night as well. FX'ed.

So I know I said I wasn't going to do OPKs but I did one this morning, what do you guys think? Nearly positive? I'm Cd14 and have been crampy.

Looks positive or almost positive, is say get busy, lol.

I agree. It looks either positive or very close. Good luck :thumbup:

This not trying thing is not going to be easy! I think it is getting hard for DH to see me so upset every month. Thing is, not trying is not going to make me not be upset at the end of the month if I don't get a BFP.

I know what you mean, if only you could turn your brain off of ttc. Otherwise no matter what your still trying.

Well af die today, no sign as of yet. No tests in the house and feel hesitant to even test. Hmm. No symptoms either way so I shuts don't know.

Sorry on my phone should read * due not die and * just not shuts, lol

Well af die today, no sign as of yet. No tests in the house and feel hesitant to even test. Hmm. No symptoms either way so I shuts don't know.

FX for you! Sometimes I like not having tests in the house so that I can't keep testing! Hoping for your BFP! It's about time that one of us gets one! Also, DH and I talked and felt like we would be even more upset if we didn't try and got another BFN this month. So we decided to try the SMEP again and hope that we can go through with all of it! We didn't get to finish it properly since I got sick. So we will see!

Its been a while sence one of us has had a BFP.This month has got to be better for all of us Good luck girls.

Thanks girls we have BD the last three nights and will go again tomorrow night I gave in and checked cp lol it is SHOW so FXed we catch it this mth. My old bestie just had her lil man yesterday and I'm so clucky, I want my turn :brat: lol
I agree cjgirl no matter what bnf is just as hard regardless :-(
FXed dragonfly! When do you plan on testing is AF is still a no show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->