TTC#2 for the 4th month

I was planning on holding off until Sunday, but I have some running around to do today so maybe, even though I know they are iffy, I will get some Walmart cheapies while I'm out. I'm just impressed I've waited this long, lol. I wonder though if because of what happened earlier this month that would cause my cycle to be screwy.

I know what you mean Misscalais! I am going to a friends baby shower tomorrow and my best friend is pregnant also and she wasn't trying. I am so happy for them, but it is also so hard to be around them! I want to be a supportive friend, but it's soooooo frustrating!!!

So I bought an equate brand test at Walmart used it when I got home and bfp!!! I'm in shock thought for sure would be negative. I haven't told anyone except for now, you ladies. I'm now all of a sudden worried. I want this to be for real sooo bad!!!

So I bought an equate brand test at Walmart used it when I got home and bfp!!! I'm in shock thought for sure would be negative. I haven't told anyone except for now, you ladies. I'm now all of a sudden worried. I want this to be for real sooo bad!!!

Dragonfly, that is so great!!! I hope everything works out for you. I am sure this BFP is real and that in 9 months you will have your little one!:happydance:

Dragonfly, that is so great!!! I hope everything works out for you. I am sure this BFP is real and that in 9 months you will have your little one!:happydance:

I sure hope your right, last month was so depressing. The doctors office called to confirm what would be my 1st appointment with them had last months bfp stuck, so I explained how I had started bleeding last month, hello I came to your office people and you confirmed it was a loss!!, anyway told them I had tested today and got a positive and they scheduled me for January 29, which will be 7 1/2 weeks.

I am praying for each of you that this is your cycle for your bfps!!!!

I sure hope your right, last month was so depressing. The doctors office called to confirm what would be my 1st appointment with them had last months bfp stuck, so I explained how I had started bleeding last month, hello I came to your office people and you confirmed it was a loss!!, anyway told them I had tested today and got a positive and they scheduled me for January 29, which will be 7 1/2 weeks.

I am praying for each of you that this is your cycle for your bfps!!!!

Oh that is great news i hope everything works out. let us know how it goes

Oh wow congrats! That's so awesome. I'm praying for a very sticky bean for you.
So exciting!

I know what you mean Misscalais! I am going to a friends baby shower tomorrow and my best friend is pregnant also and she wasn't trying. I am so happy for them, but it is also so hard to be around them! I want to be a supportive friend, but it's soooooo frustrating!!!
It's so hard :-( I hope we both get our BFPs very soon. I'm not sure where I am in my cycle lol I'm like Cd 16 and I think I've o'ed but I'm not really sure. I don't know if I'm in TWW yet or not lol so I guess that's kind of a good thing cause its stopping me from testing. I'm not going to test until like the 20th so we will see how we go.

It's so hard :-( I hope we both get our BFPs very soon. I'm not sure where I am in my cycle lol I'm like Cd 16 and I think I've o'ed but I'm not really sure. I don't know if I'm in TWW yet or not lol so I guess that's kind of a good thing cause its stopping me from testing. I'm not going to test until like the 20th so we will see how we go.

Sometimes it is a bit easier not to test if you have no idea what CD your on. FX for you! :flower: DH hurt his back yesterday and can hardly move. I hope it's nothing serious, but I told him I feel really selfish hoping he gets better asap since we have to start BD next week!

Lol yeah I agree.
Hope your hubbies back mends soon.

Thanks! He is moving around a bit more so we are hoping it is just a muscle spasm. I feel so bad worrying about making babies when he has a mountain bike race coming up also. I hope it is not something awful!

Sometimes it is a bit easier not to test if you have no idea what CD your on. FX for you! :flower: DH hurt his back yesterday and can hardly move. I hope it's nothing serious, but I told him I feel really selfish hoping he gets better asap since we have to start BD next week!

Oh no, what happened? I hope he is ok and it's nothing major.

He isn't sure what happened. He said he was at the end of a ride and it just started hurting so bad he could hardly stand it, but that he didn't do anything that seemed to have caused it like turning quickly or hitting a bump. I think that maybe he just got cold and had a muscle spasm. He is able to move around even more today, but if it doesn't feel much better soon he will probably have it checked. He says he's good to go as far a BD, but I will be doing most of the work lol

Of course he is, lol. Back injuries are terrible, I thankfully have never had any but know a few people who have and it sounds like they are hard to treat. Hopefully just a spasm.

So I started feeling nauseous last night and has continued all day so far. I feel on the verge of throwing up at anytime. I didn't have morning sickness with dd, but either that's what it is or I'm getting the flu. Is it to soon for ms?

Of course he is, lol. Back injuries are terrible, I thankfully have never had any but know a few people who have and it sounds like they are hard to treat. Hopefully just a spasm.

So I started feeling nauseous last night and has continued all day so far. I feel on the verge of throwing up at anytime. I didn't have morning sickness with dd, but either that's what it is or I'm getting the flu. Is it to soon for ms?

I think it's the hormones that cause ms, so it may not be too early. I never threw up with DD, but I felt like I was going to any second most of my first trimester and that was even worse than actually getting sick. Hope you feel better soon and that it is ms and not the flu!

I hope you get some good BD in there CJgirl. :haha:
Dragonfly I got chronic MS with both my boys, vomited everyday from 6.5 weeks with 2nd DS right up into 20+ weeks. It was nasty. Plus had to look after DS1 how was still only a baby it was hard. So yes it's possible to get it this early.
I'm CD18 now and not 100% sure if I've oed. So confusing. I did another OPK today and cp check and the test looks the same as the one I posted on here and cp is still high but more squishy, more than its ever been and slightly open. I don't know what my body is doing lol

Ok girls my appoitment is tommorrow at 3:45 for the obgyn. Hoping eveything is fine. Im now on Cd7 and ready to get moving. lol

Ok girls my appoitment is tommorrow at 3:45 for the obgyn. Hoping eveything is fine. Im now on Cd7 and ready to get moving. lol
Good luck honey! I hope all goes well and that there is nothing wrong xo

Good luck today! Let us know what they say.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe we r getting a lot o rain today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->