TTC#2 for the 4th month

Good luck with your appointment and let us know how things go! Hope everything is okay.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe we r getting a lot o rain today.

It has been raining here all day too. Hope you get to your appt okay. I went to the store and immediately wanted to come back home.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe we r getting a lot o rain today.

It has been raining here all day too. Hope you get to your appt okay. I went to the store and immediately wanted to come back home.

I will be fine its just 5 min. down the rd. Im about to leave. Be careful CJGirl it is ugly out there.
I will let ya know what the Dr. says when i get back.

I feel like this cycle is going forever! Does anyone else feel like as each mth goes past with out a bfp the next mth feels extra long? I don't know how many DPO I actually am lol I think I might have oed around CD15/16 this mth I'm not really 100% sure.

Well i went to the dr. and i realy like this one. She seems like she is concerned and is running lots of test. I have to go back friday so they can take my blood because i was dehydrated and the lady couldnt find a vain. I also have to make an appt to get an ultrasound to check my overies. She said she thinks that im just not ovulating so she said if that is so she has something that will make me ovulate. She also did an exam and she i was very inflaimed and that might be why ive been bleeding. so she gave me a precription to see if that will help with that and they r going to check my thyroids. The guy dr i went wth a few months ago didn't do all this. so i feel like she cares. i think im going to stick with her.

I feel like this cycle is going forever! Does anyone else feel like as each mth goes past with out a bfp the next mth feels extra long? I don't know how many DPO I actually am lol I think I might have oed around CD15/16 this mth I'm not really 100% sure.

At the beginning of my cycle I feel like time goes pretty quickly, but as soon as I ovulate the 2WW seems to take forever! I am trying to find things to keep my mind off of it this time! Hope your 2WW doesn't drag on too long and that at the end of it you get your BFP! I start my OPKs tomorrow.

Well i went to the dr. and i realy like this one. She seems like she is concerned and is running lots of test. I have to go back friday so they can take my blood because i was dehydrated and the lady couldnt find a vain. I also have to make an appt to get an ultrasound to check my overies. She said she thinks that im just not ovulating so she said if that is so she has something that will make me ovulate. She also did an exam and she i was very inflaimed and that might be why ive been bleeding. so she gave me a precription to see if that will help with that and they r going to check my thyroids. The guy dr i went wth a few months ago didn't do all this. so i feel like she cares. i think im going to stick with her.

It's great that you found a doctor you like. That is so important. I hope that all your tests come back with good results and if you need anything to help you at least you know she will be willing to do that for you. On another note, is it still raining down there? It hasn't stopped here all day! I am kind of sick of this bad weather...it makes me lazy lol

That's so awesome Hun!
Lets hope they can find out what's going on, fix it and you get your much awaited bfp very soon :)
Male drs suck they aren't sensitive to a women's needs so I think it's great you got a lady that cares :)

At the beginning of my cycle I feel like time goes pretty quickly, but as soon as I ovulate the 2WW seems to take forever! I am trying to find things to keep my mind off of it this time! Hope your 2WW doesn't drag on too long and that at the end of it you get your BFP! I start my OPKs tomorrow.
We are doing bathroom renos at the moment so its helping a little and the fact that I ran out of IC tests means I can't obsessively poas lol! Good luck with the OPKs :) are you still using the smiley ones?

Nlb, glad to hear you like your doctor :) I'm happy to hear she is being thorough and very optimistic.
Misscalais, is your ticker right for o around 15th? We are doing a kitchen Reno, woohoo for for distractions! It is definitely time consuming, but very stressful at the same time. Ours has been slow going. We started taking walls down nearly 9 months ago, and just recently added a door where a window was. We have some guys coming out to do a measurement for cabinets today, woohoo. I finally feel like we're making some progress.
Cj girl, yay for starting opks!!! Are you still planning on doing the smep? I too hate glumly weather, really makes me feel unmotivated to want to do anything.

I've been having waves of nausea since Sunday, yesterday was by far the best day. I found that when I stay busy I feel better, or eat, lol. I gained a crap load of weight when I was pregnant with dd so I'm trying to not let that happen this time. If do, I do, i guess, but would really like to keep within the range this time.

We are doing bathroom renos at the moment so its helping a little and the fact that I ran out of IC tests means I can't obsessively poas lol! Good luck with the OPKs :) are you still using the smiley ones?

Yes I have stuck with the smiley face ones since they are so easy to read. And I had a $10 off coupon so they really weren't that bad price wise. We are going to try the SMEP thing again and hope it works! I am sick again, no as badly though. I just hope I don't get any worse. This weather is messing with my sinuses I think. FX for you! My ICs are in the mail!

DH went to the dr today and to our relief he just has a pulled muscle. With some muscle relaxers and more rest, he will be fine!

Nlb, glad to hear you like your doctor :) I'm happy to hear she is being thorough and very optimistic.
Misscalais, is your ticker right for o around 15th? We are doing a kitchen Reno, woohoo for for distractions! It is definitely time consuming, but very stressful at the same time. Ours has been slow going. We started taking walls down nearly 9 months ago, and just recently added a door where a window was. We have some guys coming out to do a measurement for cabinets today, woohoo. I finally feel like we're making some progress.
Cj girl, yay for starting opks!!! Are you still planning on doing the smep? I too hate glumly weather, really makes me feel unmotivated to want to do anything.

I've been having waves of nausea since Sunday, yesterday was by far the best day. I found that when I stay busy I feel better, or eat, lol. I gained a crap load of weight when I was pregnant with dd so I'm trying to not let that happen this time. If do, I do, i guess, but would really like to keep within the range this time.
Lol! Hubby is doing our whole bathroom ( he's a plumber ) and a jack of all trades so ripped everything out himself, plumbing and tiling all by himself too :) its quite a small bathroom so not too hard for him. Ill put before and after pics up when we are done.
My tracker should be right but I'm pretty sure I o'ed earlier this mth I'm not really sure.
Don't worry too much about your weight gain. Try snack on fruit and nuts and you should be fine :) eating small amounts more often is meant to help heaps with morning sickness :)

Yay for doing renovations! That is a great distraction for both of you! I am sick again, but not even close to being as bad as before. So sleeping in super late has been my distraction. I am not going to let it get in the way of BD when we are suppose though! If DH can BD with a sick person, I'm fine! lol

Glad to hear it is just a pulled muscle, although no fun, much better than what it could have been. Sorry to hear your sick again. I don't know what's going on with the sickness thing but same thing here, get sick feel better get sick again. More my dd and dh, but its getting ridiculous!!!! Hope you feel better :)

Glad to hear it is just a pulled muscle, although no fun, much better than what it could have been. Sorry to hear your sick again. I don't know what's going on with the sickness thing but same thing here, get sick feel better get sick again. More my dd and dh, but its getting ridiculous!!!! Hope you feel better :)

Thanks. I'm glad DD has managed to stay well. I think we are all going to get flu shots to prevent any more of that from happening. I am just ready to feel normal again! It is so frustrating. School starts Mon, so hopefully by then I will feel better!

How's everyone doing? Any news? I got a smiley yesterday, so just BD going on here. My friend was induced this morning and I am excited, but ready for my turn!

Good luck CJgirl!
No symptoms or anything for me. Bathroom is finally nearly finished. :)

Awesome! Show us some before and afters, if you can!

Will do Hun :) still not done just waiting on the shower screen and tile around the window. So excited!
How is everyone. Bfn for me today. Not sure what I was thinking testing so early lol I actually got really upset seeing it :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->