TTC#2 for the 4th month

Will do Hun :) still not done just waiting on the shower screen and tile around the window. So excited!
How is everyone. Bfn for me today. Not sure what I was thinking testing so early lol I actually got really upset seeing it :-(

Sorry about the BFN, but if your ticker is correct it is still very early. Don't lose hope! :hugs: I always try and tell myself that I'm not out until AF is here! I have one more BD to go to finish off the SMEP, but I am back to negative OPKs. Guess my 2WW officially starts today and I hope it goes by fast. I start back to school tonight and have lots of plans so I am hoping that will make it fly by!

:hugs: misscalais, Don't give hope, it is still super early. Glad to hear renovations are coming along and can't wait to see pics. I wish I could say ours was making forward progress, I gues it is I am on the process of choosing cabinets, counters and backsplash. So many choices and I and the most indecisive person so it's not an easy task, lol.
Cj, woohoo to back to school and distractions. Are you happy to be going back? How many classes are you taking?
Nlb, how are you doing? Anything new?

Im doing good. Just waiting to see if i get a smiley face this month or not. Im on CD14 today and still no smiley :cry:Maybe tomorrow. I went today to get my blood drawn and my ultra sound to check my overies and i go back to the gyno on the 22nd. finaly they got a vain it only took 4 times lol.

:hugs: misscalais, Don't give hope, it is still super early. Glad to hear renovations are coming along and can't wait to see pics. I wish I could say ours was making forward progress, I gues it is I am on the process of choosing cabinets, counters and backsplash. So many choices and I and the most indecisive person so it's not an easy task, lol.
Cj, woohoo to back to school and distractions. Are you happy to be going back? How many classes are you taking?

I am really glad to be going back. I am only taking one class this time, fingerprinting, so I won't be overloaded. And it will be something interesting and useful so it won't be too stressful. I am going to start testing on the 21. I know it's early, but I am extra anxious this time.

Im doing good. Just waiting to see if i get a smiley face this month or not. Im on CD14 today and still no smiley :cry:Maybe tomorrow. I went today to get my blood drawn and my ultra sound to check my overies and i go back to the gyno on the 22nd. finaly they got a vain it only took 4 times lol.

Hope you get your smiley soon :flower:

Sorry about the BFN, but if your ticker is correct it is still very early. Don't lose hope! :hugs: I always try and tell myself that I'm not out until AF is here! I have one more BD to go to finish off the SMEP, but I am back to negative OPKs. Guess my 2WW officially starts today and I hope it goes by fast. I start back to school tonight and have lots of plans so I am hoping that will make it fly by!
Thanks Hun, I know i just couldnt help myself. i always trick myself into thinking ill b lucky and see a super faint line.I'm very emotional this month. Crying over the drop of a hat. My boys are being super naughty, hubby is being very distant with me and I feel like he isn't showing me any affection other than sex. I'm over TTC I said jokingly to hubby when we 1st started if it took longer than 6 mths then I didn't want to try any longer. I honestly didn't think it would take us so this long as the boys were done in the 1st 2-3 mths trying. Yay for getting all your BD in :) FXed for you.

Lol I know, I'm not sure when I oed but I'm pretty sure it was a day or two earlier than my ticket but I'm not sure.
Haha yeah renos are hard when it comes to picking things cause they are all so pretty!
Did you have any symptoms before your bfp?

Awesome, keep us up to date on your results. I hope you get that smiley face soon :)

Hope you get that smiley! What did they say about the ultrasound? Ugh, I hate getting blood drawn, they can never get a vein! When I was prefers with my dd they had to use a child size needle, lol.

Lol I know, I'm not sure when I oed but I'm pretty sure it was a day or two earlier than my ticket but I'm not sure.
Haha yeah renos are hard when it comes to picking things cause they are all so pretty!
Did you have any symptoms before your bfp?

When are you going to test again?
I didn't really have any symptoms at all! Then the 2 days after I got it I started feeling nauseous. And I still have that on and off. I haven't been overly tired, and my boobs don't really hurt at all.

Hope you get that smiley! What did they say about the ultrasound? Ugh, I hate getting blood drawn, they can never get a vein! When I was prefers with my dd they had to use a child size needle, lol.

I go back to the dr on the 22nd so I guess I will get them there. I will keep ya posted on them. I've just been working so much I'm trying to get them to lower my hours because I've been so tired

I got my ultrasound results just waiting for my blood work to come in. the ultrasound came back normal.

I got my ultrasound results just waiting for my blood work to come in. the ultrasound came back normal.

Great to hear that the ultrasound was normal! Hopefully your blood work will be too.

I'm glad it come back normal Hun FXed for your bloods as well.

Dragonfly: I tested again today with a FRER bfn. I'm so naughty haha! But I just can't help myself. ( Bfn ) I have one more test left so definitely won't be testing until the 20th.

Dragonfly: I tested again today with a FRER bfn. I'm so naughty haha! But I just can't help myself. ( Bfn ) I have one more test left so definitely won't be testing until the 20th.

Tsk, tsk, jk. I find that it is impossible not to test if there are tests in the house. I just can't help myself. Prying you get your bfp when you test next!

Cjgirl, the fingerprinting class sounds like it will be fun and interesting. How was it going back? Is your ticker right?

So glad to hear :). Have you gotten a smily yet? Any signs of o?

I havnt' gotten a smily face yet but i will try again tonight. Today i have had some cramping around where my overies r so im hoping that is a sign. My dh and i bded last night and will again tonight even though i havnt gotin a smily. Im hoping soon. Still waiting on the blood work that will tell me if i am fertal and they are checking my thyroid also.

Cjgirl, the fingerprinting class sounds like it will be fun and interesting. How was it going back? Is your ticker right?

I have a lot of reading to do for class, but it is really good to be back. I will have something to keep my mind busy and learning something new. My ticker is off by a couple of days I think. I got a negative OPK on Sunday night, so I think I Od around that time. I am going to start testing on Monday since I have a bunch of IC and one digi left. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->