• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

Hows it looking?
Top one cd 13
bottom one cd 14
https://i48.tinypic.com/5le4vp.jpg
Looking good! How exciting. Also just read that your boobs are sore, that's a good sign of o as well. Mine get super tender around o as well :D lol have you noticed any EWCM yet?

yes i sure did yesterday but not a lot though :(
i was thinking to take some green tea and finish the robitussin but im not sure if i ovulated already

tell me about it lol

I think that when the lines are very similar in color you will ovulate within 24-48 hours, but I am never 100% sure of anything. I have given up on OPKs for now. Do you use Fertility Friend?

No i dont use it i've read into it but i havent tried it. this is my last month even trying im giving it a break for now.

ok girls need ur opinion, i havent tooken an opk yet but i will later on. i have been bding since cd 13-cd15 straight. its starting to hurt a bit also i feel pressure when i put my legs up. like i put them up on my wall and elevate my hips. now tmi part sorry :( but do any of u girls go through this, since we been bding for 3 days straight DH is starting to take longer than usual to "finish"... its getting messy because of the Preseed so i was thinking about taking a break tomorrow and going back at it one last time. what do u girls suggest i do? i honestly dont know when i ovulate because i dont know how to read opks but i do need to know because i have to take the pineapple core from 1-5dpo

ok girls need ur opinion, i havent tooken an opk yet but i will later on. i have been bding since cd 13-cd15 straight. its starting to hurt a bit also i feel pressure when i put my legs up. like i put them up on my wall and elevate my hips. now tmi part sorry :( but do any of u girls go through this, since we been bding for 3 days straight DH is starting to take longer than usual to "finish"... its getting messy because of the Preseed so i was thinking about taking a break tomorrow and going back at it one last time. what do u girls suggest i do? i honestly dont know when i ovulate because i dont know how to read opks but i do need to know because i have to take the pineapple core from 1-5dpo

I've had that pressure feeling you are talking about before. It would probably be okay for you to take a break. Everyone one has a different opinion about how often to BD. Some say every other day, some everyday. With my first I only did every other day. This month, Not knowing when I O'd for sure I decided to everyday that FF predicted, but I did miss one day, so we will see. I hope you get your BFP this month and that neither one of us loses our minds! :hugs:

No i dont use it i've read into it but i havent tried it. this is my last month even trying im giving it a break for now.

It is really helpful having a place to keep track of everything. You may want to use it even if you take a break just to keep track of when your cycles begin and end and that way when you start trying again it will be pretty reliable in predicting your O days and next cycle start. I don't temp or anything so I just enter when I BD and any "symptoms" I might be experiencing and there is a place for notes. It's nice to have it to refer to instead of my scribbles on the calendar.

Hello, we are about to start ttc number 2 this month. Im due to ovulate on thursday, and as we used SMEP and preseed to conceive Number1, we're gonna do same again this time.
Good luck for October BFPs!
I feel nervous already! We got bfp with number1 on month 2 of trying which was our first time trying SMEP :)

Hello, we are about to start ttc number 2 this month. Im due to ovulate on thursday, and as we used SMEP and preseed to conceive Number1, we're gonna do same again this time.
Good luck for October BFPs!
I feel nervous already! We got bfp with number1 on month 2 of trying which was our first time trying SMEP :)

I hadn't heard of SMEP before. I may try that next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle.

We did smep this month too but started Cd 10 instead of 8. I'm 2 dpo now. Well see! I'm hopeful it has been a lot of BDing!

Hey Hun, just try doing it once a day on the days that you think you are fertile. That way it gives hubbies swimmers a chance to build up again, and it doesn't make it feel like a task. Xo

So I thought I might have o'ed early this mth. But have continued to check CP and CM. and now I don't think I did. Just checked CP its high soft open and wet but no EWCM. Does that mean I'm not going to get EWCM or will it happen later on :-/ I've never checked CP for a full mth and its starting to annoy me lol but I can't help it I have to check to see what's going on. :blush:

Hey Ladies!

I hope I can join! I am on cycle 2 TTC #2! my LO is 10 months old and we'd really love a summer baby this time, so here's to hoping! we're just bd'ing every second day to cover our bases. since having my LO my periods are regular but I'm not sure about ovulation, so I figured if we bd every second day we should be good!

so I'm just trying to get caught up on all these posts! best of luck to everyone for June babies!! I'm due to test oct 18 and we'd end up with an end of June babe!

Hey Ladies!

I hope I can join! I am on cycle 2 TTC #2! my LO is 10 months old and we'd really love a summer baby this time, so here's to hoping! we're just bd'ing every second day to cover our bases. since having my LO my periods are regular but I'm not sure about ovulation, so I figured if we bd every second day we should be good!

so I'm just trying to get caught up on all these posts! best of luck to everyone for June babies!! I'm due to test oct 18 and we'd end up with an end of June babe!

Welcome Trying4Angel! When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->