TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks girls, I normally get a day of cramping around 2-4 days before AF comes which is really strange.
I caved and tested again :-( story of my life lol big fat negative so annoying lol! I don't know why I have to test all the time. I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure, because I knew this mth I'd be most likely to be out.
This sux lol!
We don't do valentines day as its the anniversary of the day hubbies little brother passed away. Was 10 years this year. :-( but our dating anniversary is today ( its the 15th in Australia today )
So we are doing a date night tonight :)

I caved and ordered some ICs just now :dohh: So I guess I will start testing when they get here. I was doing so well! lol

Hope you had a good date night Misscalais! I'm the same way with testing. We just can't help it! I can't believe I bought those ICs after I told myself I wasn't going to do it!

I had really bad o pains yesterday. I guess i am now in my 2WW. but we will be bding for the next week just to cover our tracks.

Aww cjgirl lol!
At least you can just test knowing its not costing a lot lol
Our date was awesome! I wish we could make it a monthly thing I felt more close to hubby than I have since beginning TTC, its put such a stain on me so this could have come at a better time :)

Aww cjgirl lol!
At least you can just test knowing its not costing a lot lol
Our date was awesome! I wish we could make it a monthly thing I felt more close to hubby than I have since beginning TTC, its put such a stain on me so this could have come at a better time :)

It's great that y'all got to spend that time together. TTC can stress everyone out! DH and I have at least one "date" a week, even if it is just meeting up for lunch or one of us bringing home a rented movie. It really helps us stay close. And I have to remember that having sex just for fun doesn't hurt either! lol

I had really bad o pains yesterday. I guess i am now in my 2WW. but we will be bding for the next week just to cover our tracks.

Hope the 2WW goes by quickly for both of us! FX tight for you!

CD 30 today, now it's just the waiting game. CP is low and slightly open, with creamy CM how it normally is before AF so I hope it happens soon and doesn't make me wait. I only had three tests so I've run out, and I've only got my digital one and I'm not using that lol!
My friend that fell 1st try has been buying all her stuff for baby and putting pics on Facebook. She has her bassinet and pram set up already and she's only around 16 weeks lol its hard to see the pics every time they pop up in my news feed, I'm happy for her but feeling very jealous. :(
Did you girls think it would take you this long?
I sure didn't.

I didn't think it would take this long at all and I understand about the jealousy! Some days I don't even want to get on Facebook because of all the babies! I can't believe that when we started this we were all on our fourth month of trying and now here we are months later still waiting :cry:

I know I said I wasn't going to take it but I was so impatient!
And look what came up!
Can I trust this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
And look what came up!
Can I trust this?

OMG MISSCALAIS!!!! I am so happy for you right now I could cry!!!! Also, you just gave me so much hope! I was actually just sitting here staring at my chart worrying that I missed important days! I would trust a digi for sure!!!:happydance:

To late to join? I'm CD 33... Had a bfn 4 days ago. I'll test again soon but pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

I sat on the toilet and balled my eyes out lol!
AF was officially due yesterday going from my last two cycles so I'd say I'm around 15DPO?
I'm not sure.
I still have no idea when I o'ed and didn't get much BD in lol
I'm going to the shops to get some FRERs and see what they say!
I just am so happy, I hope it's not a false positive.
If this is real than you have lots of hope :D

To late to join? I'm CD 33... Had a bfn 4 days ago. I'll test again soon but pretty sure I'm not pregnant.
Welcome, you will find loads of support from us girls. I would be so lost with out these bunch of girls.
Good luck.
I had three bfns this cycle and just took at digi as you can see and it's positive, still hope.

And look what came up!
Can I trust this?

Woohoo!!!!! I'm sooo excited! I'd say you can trust it heard they are not as sensitive. Yippee!!! The month I got by bfp dh and I didn't bd that much either! Congratulations!!!

Thanks dragonfly I can't believe it. I did two stick tests and both faint positives :D
It's real omg! Lol!

It's real girls, finally!
Basically had no symptoms other than that weird nose bleed, restless nights and one day of sore boobs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe