TTC#2 for the 4th month

I am 3DPO and i keep having sharp shooting pains around where my overies r. I know it is to early for symptoms but i wonder if it might be.

I am 3DPO and i keep having sharp shooting pains around where my overies r. I know it is to early for symptoms but i wonder if it might be.

I sure hope so! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks girls!
Nlb FXed its a sign!
I'm hoping you girls get your bfps this mth too!

So I have been going back and forth on the idea of buying a Doppler and today I bought one. Hoping it doesn't cause me more stress than its worth. I wa showing to wait to use it until after my appointment on next Tuesday the 26th. But I'm already feeling impatient, lol. I had ms again last night that lead to puking, ugh and have been naiseous on and off all day.

Cjgirl, how are you feeling? Any symptoms? Have you tested yet?

No symptoms. I haven't tested yet, I'm waiting on tests to come in the mail. I have some others, but they are not sensitive enough to use yet. I am kind of glad the tests haven't come yet, but I am so anxious I can hardly stand it! Sorry about your nausea. Hope it gets better!

So I have been going back and forth on the idea of buying a Doppler and today I bought one. Hoping it doesn't cause me more stress than its worth. I wa showing to wait to use it until after my appointment on next Tuesday the 26th. But I'm already feeling impatient, lol. I had ms again last night that lead to puking, ugh and have been naiseous on and off all day.[

Sorry you feel so bad i hope it gets better and you have a helthy pregnancy.

Lol Dragonfly.
I wanted to do that with DS2 but I knew it would cause me too much stress so I didn't bother. I was lucky enough to have super hyper babies in the tummy so they moved all the time and I knew they were ok.
It's just the early days where it would be nice to check bubs heart everyday just to know that all is well.
That sux about the MS Hun hope it goes away soon xo

So we went to dinner for my sister in laws birthday and she told us she is 7 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but it made me a little sad also. I want to be pregnant also.

So we went to dinner for my sister in laws birthday and she told us she is 7 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but it made me a little sad also. I want to be pregnant also.

I'm sorry. I know that's hard :( It will be our turn soon though! I have a good feeling!

I'm sorry. I know that's hard :( It will be our turn soon though! I have a good feeling!

I hope so. the thing that upset me the most was what my husband said when she told us. He said "thats awesome what r we doing wrong" REALLY!!! that is not what i wanted to hear.

I hope so. the thing that upset me the most was what my husband said when she told us. He said "thats awesome what r we doing wrong" REALLY!!! that is not what i wanted to hear.

Wow. Yeah that wasn't the thing to say. I stopped talking about it with people other than y'all, of course, and DH. It seems like no one really truly understands. Even a friend of ours who had been trying for 3 years and had done countless treatments seemed to forget what it's like immediately after she finally conceived. Before that I felt guilty for talking about how upsetting it was since she had tried for so long and she would always tell me not to feel bad, that it hurts no matter what and that she understood. As soon as she got pregnant if I said one word she would say things like, "Three years, remember?" and "Well, maybe you didn't ovulate, it's no big deal." I have gotten to the point that if one more person tells me to relax and let it happen, I will lose it! So I don't even bring it up. I feel like they all wonder whats wrong with me. We shouldn't have told people we were TTC. Sorry for the length. I am just feeling a bit down myself and need to vent lol I'm so thankful that I have y'all to talk to :)

Wow. Yeah that wasn't the thing to say. I stopped talking about it with people other than y'all, of course, and DH. It seems like no one really truly understands. Even a friend of ours who had been trying for 3 years and had done countless treatments seemed to forget what it's like immediately after she finally conceived. Before that I felt guilty for talking about how upsetting it was since she had tried for so long and she would always tell me not to feel bad, that it hurts no matter what and that she understood. As soon as she got pregnant if I said one word she would say things like, "Three years, remember?" and "Well, maybe you didn't ovulate, it's no big deal." I have gotten to the point that if one more person tells me to relax and let it happen, I will lose it! So I don't even bring it up. I feel like they all wonder whats wrong with me. We shouldn't have told people we were TTC. Sorry for the length. I am just feeling a bit down myself and need to vent lol I'm so thankful that I have y'all to talk to :)

I know what u mean this is why i never wanted to let people know also. Its like they r just sitting around watching me like something is wrong. I here that alot about just letting it happen. i hate it when they say that. I hope your day gets better and i know it will be our turn soon. Almost every month someone on here gets a BFP.

That must have been hard for you :(
I hope you get your bfp this mth and your kiddies will grow up together :) praying that it happens really soon xo

I have a question,
Do you girls remember if you had any cramping early on in your pregnancies. I'm quite crampy kind of feels like period pains mixed with gas pains ( sorry tmi ) I've had them since yesterday and I'm starting to worry a little because I never felt like this with either of my boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->