TTC#2 for the 4th month

I have a question,
Do you girls remember if you had any cramping early on in your pregnancies. I'm quite crampy kind of feels like period pains mixed with gas pains ( sorry tmi ) I've had them since yesterday and I'm starting to worry a little because I never felt like this with either of my boys.

I don't remember but maybe. Every pregnancy is different so maybe this is one of you symptoms. I would ask your dr just incase.

Nlb, I'm sorry I know that had to be hard. Especially after the comment dh made. I swear sometimes men just don't think.
Cjgirl, no need to apologize, that's what we are here for. I told a few people and it still seemed like every month someone would ask. So you pregnant yet, as if I'm choosing not to be. Wth. And them after what happened in December, then getting my bfp in January my mil said, "for real this time." Omg I was sooo mad. As if I wanted that to happen, wtf. People just don't think.
Misscalais, like nlb said, every pregnancy is different and cramping g is completely normal. And it could be gas, I had a day a few weeks ago that I thought I was going to die I had such bad gas pains, gross, I know. But try not to worry .

I have a question,
Do you girls remember if you had any cramping early on in your pregnancies. I'm quite crampy kind of feels like period pains mixed with gas pains ( sorry tmi ) I've had them since yesterday and I'm starting to worry a little because I never felt like this with either of my boys.

I'm pretty sure I had cramps with DD early on because I remember thinking that AF was coming and then I got a BFP. I have read some things and it seems that cramping is a pretty common symptom, so I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

So I got the mail and my tests were there and so I couldn't resist! BFN of course. Guess I will test again in the morning since I know I won't be able to keep from it!

Thanks girls that made me feel a lot better.
Cramps are pretty much gone now so it might have just been the egg nestling into its spot.
Definitely felt like AF was just going to show right up.
I'm taking more tests to make sure they keep getting darker as I can't get in the DR until Monday for bloods so this just puts my mind at ease lol
Here is today's one. Still not as dark as the control line but a lot darker than the other tests I have done.
My boobs are starting to become sore and I'm very fatigued, but finding it hard to get to sleep at night.
I also started my vitamins today :) I was only talking folic acid when ttc so thought I best start them ASAP :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
So I got the mail and my tests were there and so I couldn't resist! BFN of course. Guess I will test again in the morning since I know I won't be able to keep from it!
Lol CJGirl!
I had bfn right up until around 12/13 DPO I think I was ( cause I still have no idea how many DPO I am ) there was absolutely no sign of a 2nd line on all three tests but my bfp showed up on 15DPO ( I think )
So I'm keeping everything crossed for that bfp!

Nlb, I'm sorry I know that had to be hard. Especially after the comment dh made. I swear sometimes men just don't think.
Cjgirl, no need to apologize, that's what we are here for. I told a few people and it still seemed like every month someone would ask. So you pregnant yet, as if I'm choosing not to be. Wth. And them after what happened in December, then getting my bfp in January my mil said, "for real this time." Omg I was sooo mad. As if I wanted that to happen, wtf. People just don't think.
Misscalais, like nlb said, every pregnancy is different and cramping g is completely normal. And it could be gas, I had a day a few weeks ago that I thought I was going to die I had such bad gas pains, gross, I know. But try not to worry .
Haha yeah I've had really bad gas ( from both ends ) SORRY lol!
And it's still going so I hope it buggers off soon. No sign of MS just yet, when did you start feeling it?

I started feeling sick at at 4.5 weeks for a week then nothing until 6 weeks and its been pretty consistent with the nausea at nighy randomly during the day. random puking. I had nothing not even the slightest bit of ms dd.

I started feeling sick at at 4.5 weeks for a week then nothing until 6 weeks and its been pretty consistent with the nausea at nighy randomly during the day. random puking. I had nothing not even the slightest bit of ms dd.
Aww yeah it's not nice I had it bad with both boys so hoping I won't get it or get it as bad with this one.

People can definitely be insensitive. I can't believe your mil said that. You're right, people just don't think.

Ok I'm 6dpo and my bbs are very sore and I've been gassy I hope these r signs.

nlb, FX tight for you! Two BFPs in one month would be so great! I have a feeling I am going to be out again, but it's early so I can still hope.

nlb, FX tight for you! Two BFPs in one month would be so great! I have a feeling I am going to be out again, but it's early so I can still hope.

I hope we both get a bfp I think it would be cool to have 3 bfps in one month. Do u have any symptoms.

That would be awesome! I don't really have any symptoms. I have had some shooting pains in my bbs, but they always get sore this time of the month so I don't think I can consider it a symptom. I am really tired, but I think that is just because I am busy and stressed out.

Ok this is my chart for this month I'm not really sure what the red line is. Am I supported to stay above it. Do any of ya chart this is my first month to do it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 5
Ok this is my chart for this month I'm not really sure what the red line is. Am I supported to stay above it. Do any of ya chart this is my first month to do it

I'm not completely sure, I started to temp this month and gave up quickly, but I believe that if after O you stay above the line that is good. I think the red line is a baseline temp. But like I said I am not 100% sure about that.

Those could be symptoms but don't stress about them I heard it makes it worse.

Those could be symptoms but don't stress about them I heard it makes it worse.

Yeah I really need to relax. I am just anxious to know one way or the other, as usual. My other stress is just school related. I am always worrying about everything! DH says that if I don't have anything to worry about I will find something lol I think every time I see another baby pic or sonogram on facebook it adds to it. Maybe I need to ignore facebook for a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->