TTC#2 for the 4th month

I know I'm that same way I have about 3 friends on Facebook who r pregnant and now my sister inlaw a girl at work and it is stressful.

Girls they both sound like good symptoms to me. I had those shooting pains your talking about CJGirl and I was and still am super gassy nlb so I'm saying they are great signs. :) I would love to see both you get bfps this mth after me totally thinking I was out with my lack of bd and not knowing when I oed anything is possible lol!

What do you girls think about getting 2nd hand things for bubs. I'm getting a stroller and capsule it's only a few mths old and because I have to buy two brand new booster seats for the boys and will need to get another seat once bubs grows out of the capsule, I thought I'd go 2nd hand. What are your thoughts it's pretty much brand new and I'm only paying $250 for the whole system ( pram, bassinet and capsule ) it's worth around $700-$600.
I'm also going to get a 2nd hand cradle ( and getting brand new mattress for it obviously ) as I don't like the bassinet we had for DS2 plus its stored in our house 12 hrs away that my cousin is renting out. I've had a few 2nd hand prams but wasn't sure about the capsule.

Is a capsul the same as a car seat? I know that it is not recommended to use second hand car seats unless you know 100% percent they have not been involved in an accident. Other than that I'm all for second hand!
I got my doppler today! And I found the heartbeat, woohoo! It was 155 :)

Misscalais, I'm all for second hand also! As long as it is in good shape then I think that it's great using second hand and saving the money.

Dragonfly, that is so awesome! I got one when I was pregnant with DD, but I couldn't really ever find the heartbeat.

Is a capsul the same as a car seat? I know that it is not recommended to use second hand car seats unless you know 100% percent they have not been involved in an accident. Other than that I'm all for second hand!
I got my doppler today! And I found the heartbeat, woohoo! It was 155 :)
Yep it's one of the ones that you can unclip and pull out of the car straight into a pram. I've been assured it hasn't been in an accident so I'm pretty confident.
Yaaaay for finding a heart beat. How many beats per minute did you get? So exciting!

Thanks girls.
I have another stupid question. It it ok to use a lotion that has evening primrose oil in it on my tummy? I normally use apricot kernel oil on my tummy to prevent stretch marks but haven't bought any yet so just using this one for now.

Thanks girls.
I have another stupid question. It it ok to use a lotion that has evening primrose oil in it on my tummy? I normally use apricot kernel oil on my tummy to prevent stretch marks but haven't bought any yet so just using this one for now.

I Googled it because I didn't know a lot about it, and most of the articles were about it in pill form, but it said that it is better NOT to use it during pregnancy because they are unsure of side effects and the pill form is often used to induce labor and should not be taken during pregnancy. I used cocoa butter with DD because it is specifically labeled for pregnancy stretch mark use. Maybe ask your doc about it just to be sure. That is just what I quickly after a search and the lotion may not be as harmful as the pills.

Well i decided to take a test today. I know it is way to early but they were there and i was there so i said why not. anyways it was negative. Im starting to think im not pregnant because all the little things r going away. like my BBs are not sore anymore and i havnt felt gassy today. And i havnt had any implanation bleeding. i think im out.:nope:. I should never had done that test.

Well i decided to take a test today. I know it is way to early but they were there and i was there so i said why not. anyways it was negative. Im starting to think im not pregnant because all the little things r going away. like my BBs are not sore anymore and i havnt felt gassy today. And i havnt had any implanation bleeding. i think im out.:nope:. I should never had done that test.

I'm sorry :( How many DPO are you? It may be early and just because your symptoms have stopped doesn't mean you can't still get a BFP. I got another BFN this morning. I am feeling so down. And my best friend who is pregnant, and barely talks to me anymore except to ask if I am pregnant yet, just invited me to her baby shower which she planned on my birthday :(

Oh Hun! I honestly felt the exact same this cycle, all negative tests and basically no symptoms other than the nose bleed and one day of sore boobs. Even my cp was low firm and open the day before I got bfp. Don't give up hope :) how many DPO are you? :hugs:

I Googled it because I didn't know a lot about it, and most of the articles were about it in pill form, but it said that it is better NOT to use it during pregnancy because they are unsure of side effects and the pill form is often used to induce labor and should not be taken during pregnancy. I used cocoa butter with DD because it is specifically labeled for pregnancy stretch mark use. Maybe ask your doc about it just to be sure. That is just what I quickly after a search and the lotion may not be as harmful as the pills.
Thanks Hun, that's what I got out of my quick study as well. I won't use it any more cause I don't want to take any risks I'm sure there is only a tiny amount in the lotion but seems I can't find any info on it ill leave it for after I have bubs :)

I'm sorry :( How many DPO are you? It may be early and just because your symptoms have stopped doesn't mean you can't still get a BFP. I got another BFN this morning. I am feeling so down. And my best friend who is pregnant, and barely talks to me anymore except to ask if I am pregnant yet, just invited me to her baby shower which she planned on my birthday :(
:( that's sad Hun. It's amazing how some people change when they are pregnant. What kind of best friend organises a baby shower on their besties birthday who is also TTC? That's not fair at all.
:hugs:

I felt like maybe I was being petty and over reacting for getting upset, but it just seems so harsh. Like not only did she get pregnant before me, and wasn't trying, but now she is celebrating it on my birthday. I am going to take her a gift of course, but may not stay long since baby showers depress me right now. I have a good excuse for leaving early though...it's my birthday lol

Cjgirl and nlb, don't give up hope it is still super early for both of you!!!
Cjgirl?, it seems pretty insensitive of her to not talk to you or when she does for it to be if you are pregnant. Also I plan her shower for your bday. Do you think she did it on purpose? My bestie seems to have distances herself too. Her hubby really wants a baby and she doesn't, but they have been tryi I guess. But lately since getting pregnant i feel like she has Been distancing herself.

Cjgirl and nlb, don't give up hope it is still super early for both of you!!!
Cjgirl?, it seems pretty insensitive of her to not talk to you or when she does for it to be if you are pregnant. Also I plan her shower for your bday. Do you think she did it on purpose? My bestie seems to have distances herself too. Her hubby really wants a baby and she doesn't, but they have been tryi I guess. But lately since getting pregnant i feel like she has Been distancing herself.

I would hope she didn't do it on purpose. But even if she did it not thinking about the fact it was my bday, that sucks too. The date is pretty hard to forget...first off it's 3/3 and second it is 2 days before her birthday. Oh well. I will go and smile ad give my gift. I really want a BFP even worse now, if that is even possible. I don't know what is hurting me more, that she is pregnant, ignoring me basically, or the shower. I don't know why our friends are doing this.

Ya, pretty hard to forget that, especially since its right before her bday. :-(
I
Must be completely hormonal, my dd has been a handful <~~ putting it nicely the last couple of weeks. Well yesterday she was especially a handful and my dh gets home from work, he's not feeling well, again, damn flu/cold season. Well he's all Whiny and all I don't feel good. Ugh, so annoyed, I'm like really, suck it up, you have a cold stop acting like a baby, I don't want to hear it. I just find I can't find sympathy for it. I feel bad I snapped, but really. I have had ms and not feeling well for weeks and I don't. Complain or whine for him to take care of me. Ugh.
Then my sister is getting married in march she had us order out bridesmaid dress online. Thought it was cute got, way to big and hideous on me. Thought maybe if gain some weight It will fit. Haven't gained to much weight I tell myk the dress is horrible and all she a. Do is defend the dress. Really. She seen it on me. She knows how it looks. Well I think it's a nice dress. I don't understand why you have to say such mean things about the dress. Really. Really. Well of you got one that fit. If I got one that fit it would still be one of those dresses that looks cute on the hanger, but not on me. Wth, why can't I not like the dress .
Sorry for the rant ladies. I have just been so stressed with this kitchen remodel, super quick wedding and planning, and being hormonal, ugh!!!!

No need to apologize! You have listened to my rants lol It's totally understandable when you are stressed and have a million things going on to snap sometimes. I got on to DD yesterday because I was having to tell her to do things a million times before she would do them! She was almost late to swimming practice because she was fooling around instead of getting ready. I raised my voice and then later I felt bad. I always feel bad when I do that. I think we are just emotional and stressed. And men can be total babies when they are sick. My DH is the opposite though. He will be sick and swear he's not and not listen to me!

Cjgirl i hope you get that bfp. Im sorry ur friend is acting like that. I hope she starts to realize how she is acting.

nlb, I hope you get your BFP soon as well! There is still a chance for both of us this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->