TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais, I'm sure you've told us this and I just can't remember, but did you have any BFNs before your BFP and if so what days?

Thanks. I'm just at that point where I feel like I am out so I'm just ready for Tuesday when AF arrives so I can get on with the next cycle :(

I'm sorry if it seems like I've been complaining a lot this week.

I'm sorry if it seems like I've been complaining a lot this week.

Girl dont apoloigize. I know how you feel. I don't think this has been a good week either. I feel the same way like im out. Lets try to keep positive. I know its hard but thats what we r here for right? :flower:

I am really trying to stay positive and hold on to a little bit of hope. What dpo are you on? I'm about 11. No for sure when I Od

I am at 8 dpo I'm still very early but I just don't feel like I have any symptoms besides my bbs are sore but that's pretty normal for me

The bad thing about charting is I'm not sure what the red line is. Therefore I think of it as a game and that I'm not supported to fall below it and it is fallin very close.

Yes, three bfns right up until around. 13DPO I was around 15DPO when I got my bfp. :)

Thanks. I'm just at that point where I feel like I am out so I'm just ready for Tuesday when AF arrives so I can get on with the next cycle :(
I felt the same this cycle too with not knowing when O happened no CM and lack of BD.
:dust: praying hard for your :bfp:
You too nlb.
How many DPO are you both?

The bad thing about charting is I'm not sure what the red line is. Therefore I think of it as a game and that I'm not supported to fall below it and it is fallin very close.

I think the red line is just your baseline temp. I found this on FF. I don't know if it will help.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Temperature-drop-in-luteal-phase.html

Yes, three bfns right up until around. 13DPO I was around 15DPO when I got my bfp. :)

That is soooo good to know! I am about 11dpo I think. My patience is just running thin. I have been studying, reading, watching tv, cleaning...anything I can think of to keep my mind occupied a bit.

I know you should never look at an old test, but I couldn't help myself and I got this morning's (that I tossed in there quickly) out of the trash and looked at it. There was a very faint second line. I showed DH and he looked for just a sec and said, "Yeah there's a line there." I know I should not get my hopes up at all and that it was probably an evap, but I have never evap before so I don't know. It was stupid and I took 2 tests this morning and I couldn't find the internet one I took so I don't know.

I felt the same this cycle too with not knowing when O happened no CM and lack of BD.
:dust: praying hard for your :bfp:
You too nlb.
How many DPO are you both?

Im only on day 8. I know it is still to early

I know you should never look at an old test, but I couldn't help myself and I got this morning's (that I tossed in there quickly) out of the trash and looked at it. There was a very faint second line. I showed DH and he looked for just a sec and said, "Yeah there's a line there." I know I should not get my hopes up at all and that it was probably an evap, but I have never evap before so I don't know. It was stupid and I took 2 tests this morning and I couldn't find the internet one I took so I don't know.

I hope it was a BFP i would take another one in the morning FX

Cjgirl was there color to the line? Evaps do not have color. Praying this os the start of your bfp.

It looks like there is, but very very light. I may just be imaging the color because I want it to be colored lol I guess we shall see soon enough. I am going to test again in the morning of course. It was on an 88 cent Walmart test. If I get another line like that I may go get a FRER. I have a digi, but want to save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->