TTC#2 for the 4th month

It looks like there is, but very very light. I may just be imaging the color because I want it to be colored lol I guess we shall see soon enough. I am going to test again in the morning of course. It was on an 88 cent Walmart test. If I get another line like that I may go get a FRER. I have a digi, but want to save it.
Sounds promising Hun!
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Yes. I am positive that was an evap on the other because this morning there was not even a hint of a line.

Well i think AF will be here soon. I am getting creamy CM. My bbs are still sore and ive been getting little shoting pains in my lower stomach. i hope im wrong

Fingers crossed girls. I wish I could just give you your bfps right now.
:hugs:

Ok 10dpo and a nevagive test I will try again in 2 days

FX! There is still plenty of time for you to get a BFP. I'm about 13dpo and got a BFN this morning. AF is due Tuesday, so I'm probably out, but I guess I can hope for a late BFP.

No I don't. I was at the store earlier and almost got some, but I am so afraid to see a BFN on one of those! I feel like a BFN on a FRER this close to AF would mean I'm out for sure! I have one walmart test left and one digi. I used an IC this morning.

No ive been using ic also. i only have 1 digital left but want to wait till i get a positive on the ic

Aww ok. I said the same thing and used my digi anyway lol!
It's just the worst feeling seeing 'not pregnant' staring right in your face.
Do you girls have an AF symptoms?
:hugs:

I had my 1st Dr appt today. Got bloods done and get those results midday tomorrow.
I also booked into the maternity clinic at our local hospital. So ill have midwife care for the remainder of my pregnancy, unless something turns high risk. And you see an ob occasionally through that as well.
What do you girls do for care over there?
My booking in appt is on the 11th I'm so excited.
I hope you girls don't mind me sharing this on here and talking about my pregnancy I just don't have anyone else to talk to about it :( ill stop if it upsets you.

Yay! Here in the US, I see a ob through the whole pregnancy. I think you can choose because I know there are midwives here but don't think they are as common. What is the booking appointment? How have you been feeling?
I have an appointment tomorrow. Probably just routine will probably hear hb on Doppler. Although I have been hearing it every night at home, still exciting.
Cjgirl and nlb, did you test this morning?

I don't mind you talking about ur pregnancy. Very excited for you. And I feel like cjgirl and I still have some support. Let us know how ur spots go

No I think I will wait till tomorrow. I tested yesterday and it was negative.

I don't mind you talking about it at all. Y'all understand how we feel so that's the difference between you and someone else talking about it. You still support us no matter what!

AF showed up this morning :cry: I don't know how to feel. One minute I'm angry, the next I'm sad, the next I'm scared it will never happen. I just don't understand why it is taking so long.

:hugs: I'm sorry. One think I would do when I was feeling particularly down when af showed was to treat myself to something, ie my favorite chocolate and glass of wine, a new outfit, a little shopping g therapy.

Yeah, I was thinking I may blow off the house work and go shopping for a while.

I'm sorry af showed cjgirl. I know what u mean. I feel like this is the longest 2ww ever. I wish either Af would show of I get my bfp. But the wait kills me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->