TTC#2 for the 4th month

Yay! Here in the US, I see a ob through the whole pregnancy. I think you can choose because I know there are midwives here but don't think they are as common. What is the booking appointment? How have you been feeling?
I have an appointment tomorrow. Probably just routine will probably hear hb on Doppler. Although I have been hearing it every night at home, still exciting.
Cjgirl and nlb, did you test this morning?
It's so strange how its done so differently in different countries hey lol
The booking in appt is just where you go into the hospital and see a midwife and she basically gets all your details and gives you info, maybe a walk through the suits if your lucky lol! Basically gets the down low on previous pregnancies, issues etc. then all the other appts are just the same as what an OB does :) towards the end of the pregnancy you will see an OB to discuss possible induction etc.
I'm feeling good really tired but that's about it ATM my boobs have settled down. No MS or anything yet :)
Yay that you get to hear bubs heart I can't wait for that. I might have to wait till 12 weeks for my 1 st scan :( I want an early scan but not sure if ill get it.

I don't mind you talking about it at all. Y'all understand how we feel so that's the difference between you and someone else talking about it. You still support us no matter what!

AF showed up this morning :cry: I don't know how to feel. One minute I'm angry, the next I'm sad, the next I'm scared it will never happen. I just don't understand why it is taking so long.
Oh no :( I'm so sorry Hun!
It's just not fair.
Have you thought of BD every 2nd day from the day AF finished then when you get your pos OPK BD every day you get a pos then leave it the day you get a neg and BD the day after that.
I don't know if you drink but maybe have a few glasses of wine here and there through out the mth it might help you relax a little.
:hugs:

I don't mind you talking about it at all. Y'all understand how we feel so that's the difference between you and someone else talking about it. You still support us no matter what!

AF showed up this morning :cry: I don't know how to feel. One minute I'm angry, the next I'm sad, the next I'm scared it will never happen. I just don't understand why it is taking so long.
Oh no :( I'm so sorry Hun!
It's just not fair.
Have you thought of BD every 2nd day from the day AF finished then when you get your pos OPK BD every day you get a pos then leave it the day you get a neg and BD the day after that.
I don't know if you drink but maybe have a few glasses of wine here and there through out the mth it might help you relax a little.
:hugs:

Thanks Misscalais :hugs: That's exactly what I have been doing...wine and all lol I don't know f I really want to even try this cycle. I'm pretty beat down.

Well i think Af is going to show soon and im too scared to test today because i just don't want to see negative again. This has been a hard month. At least i signed my little boy up for teeball. he has his first game on saturday. im hoping it will take my mind off everything and help me relax. He went to practice and he hit the ball and just stood there. He wouldnt run. well i have a feeling this is going to be very interesting.

So girls I'm bleeding today :cry:
It's not bright red, it's pinkish and light brownish.
I've never bled in any of my pregnancies and I've only had a chemical so AF came when it was meant to but I had a faint positive a few days before.
I don't know what to do :(
I can't go to the hospital right now because I have Eli with me, Seth is at day care today.
I told my mum than I was pregnant yesterday and now this.
What do I do? Do I wait until my husband gets home this afternoon and go to the hospital?

Thanks Misscalais :hugs: That's exactly what I have been doing...wine and all lol I don't know f I really want to even try this cycle. I'm pretty beat down.
I'm sorry your feeling so down Hun, it's not a nice feeling at all. :hugs:

Well i think Af is going to show soon and im too scared to test today because i just don't want to see negative again. This has been a hard month. At least i signed my little boy up for teeball. he has his first game on saturday. im hoping it will take my mind off everything and help me relax. He went to practice and he hit the ball and just stood there. He wouldnt run. well i have a feeling this is going to be very interesting.
Fingers crossed for you sweetie, when's AF due?
Aww that's so cute! I can't wait to put my boys into a sport.
DS1 will be doing soccer next year :)
I hope it takes your mind of everything.

I've never bled in any of my pregnancies and I've only had a chemical so AF came when it was meant to but I had a faint positive a few days before.
I can't go to the hospital right now because I have Eli with me, Seth is at day care today.
What do I do? Do I wait until my husband gets home this afternoon and go to the hospital?

What did you do? Did you go to the doctor or at leadt call? I know it's pretty common for bleeding, was it a lot? And even though it didnt happen with your other pregnancies it doesn't mean it's something bad. Thinking of you and praying everything is ok.

I have an appt with the Dr in two hours.
When I went to the toilet this morning I had brown and pink blood in my undies.
And I've had brown and darkish red spotting all day. It's there every time I wipe and a small bit on my pad.
I'm trying to not think the worst but I've been crying all day, I don't want to loose my baby. :cry:

I hope everything turns out fine. I would go to the dr. just to be sure. Let us know how it goes

Fingers crossed for you sweetie, when's AF due?
Aww that's so cute! I can't wait to put my boys into a sport.
DS1 will be doing soccer next year :)
I hope it takes your mind of everything.

AF is due in 2 days. I did another test but it was negative again. I think im out this month.

And I've had brown and darkish red spotting all day. It's there every time I wipe and a small bit on my pad.
I'm trying to not think the worst but I've been crying all day, I don't want to loose my baby. :cry:

Please let us know how your appointment goes. Thinking and sending positive thoughts your way.

:hugs: I hope everything is okay. I bled a bit like that with DD at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Let us know.

I hope AF stays away! It is really good to have things to keep busy. I am really trying to occupy my time with things and not obsess about it. I'm sure by the end of the month I will be obsessing as usual, but until then I am going to try not to worry. I hope your little one's game goes well on Saturday!

I went to the Dr, did bloods to see if my levels have dropped.
I'm pretty convinced now its a miscarriage. Bright red blood, followed by clots and now AF type cramping that's getting worse.
I am absolutely gutted.
:cry:

I was doing some searching on google and came across your forum, I have been reading and I feel like I know you guys. My Dh and I have been ttc for 7 months, I have pcos and this is my first cycle to ovulate since we started ttc, I did soy isoflavones, vitex, bbt charting and opk's. I am currently 3dpo and very nervous as I am finally after such a long time trying. Good luck to you ladies that are still ttc and congrats to you that are pregnant. I hope you don't mind me joining in your forum.

Misscalais I am praying for you and I hope that you do not lose your baby. I had a mc with an ex over 5 years ago and it was not easy.

I was doing some searching on google and came across your forum, I have been reading and I feel like I know you guys. My Dh and I have been ttc for 7 months, I have pcos and this is my first cycle to ovulate since we started ttc, I did soy isoflavones, vitex, bbt charting and opk's. I am currently 3dpo and very nervous as I am finally after such a long time trying. Good luck to you ladies that are still ttc and congrats to you that are pregnant. I hope you don't mind me joining in your forum.

Misscalais I am praying for you and I hope that you do not lose your baby. I had a mc with an ex over 5 years ago and it was not easy.
Hi,
Welcome and thanks. I'm still bleeding so I don't have much hope its just like a normal period it's the only way I can describe it :(
I hope you get your bfp this mth.
:dust:

I'm pretty convinced now its a miscarriage. Bright red blood, followed by clots and now AF type cramping that's getting worse.
I am absolutely gutted.

Oh I hope that is not the case and all is ok with you and the baby. Have you heard back from the doctor? Praying everything is ok/

I am absolutely gutted.

I will be praying for you. I am so sorry you are having to go through this :hugs:

Welcome athena! FX that you get your BFP this month. You will like it here, the girls are great! Some days if I didn't have them I don't know what I would do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->