TTC#2 for the 4th month

I was doing some searching on google and came across your forum, I have been reading and I feel like I know you guys. My Dh and I have been ttc for 7 months, I have pcos and this is my first cycle to ovulate since we started ttc, I did soy isoflavones, vitex, bbt charting and opk's. I am currently 3dpo and very nervous as I am finally after such a long time trying. Good luck to you ladies that are still ttc and congrats to you that are pregnant. I hope you don't mind me joining in your forum.

Misscalais I am praying for you and I hope that you do not lose your baby. I had a mc with an ex over 5 years ago and it was not easy.

Welcome athena! FX that you get your BFP this month. You will like it here, the girls are great! Some days if I didn't have them I don't know what I would do!

Thank you so much. I'm glad I came across the forum.

I was doing some searching on google and came across your forum, I have been reading and I feel like I know you guys. My Dh and I have been ttc for 7 months, I have pcos and this is my first cycle to ovulate since we started ttc, I did soy isoflavones, vitex, bbt charting and opk's. I am currently 3dpo and very nervous as I am finally after such a long time trying. Good luck to you ladies that are still ttc and congrats to you that are pregnant. I hope you don't mind me joining in your forum.

Misscalais I am praying for you and I hope that you do not lose your baby. I had a mc with an ex over 5 years ago and it was not easy.
Hi,
Welcome and thanks. I'm still bleeding so I don't have much hope its just like a normal period it's the only way I can describe it :(
I hope you get your bfp this mth.
:dust:

I pray you are not mcing.

Cjgirl, How are you feeling/doing today?
Nlb, did you test today? Hope af doesn't show and you get your bfp.

Welcome Athena, glad to have you! When will you start testing?

Thank you. I'm not sure. I'm a little confused on the whole ovulation thing. I had a temp dip Friday and my fertility app says that is ov day, I also chart on countdowntopregnancy and it says ov day was Saturday when my temp spiked but I cramped a little on Sunday which is when I was counting from. Today my temp dropped below the cover line. Ahhhh I'm so confused lol. Any help???

I went to the Dr, did bloods to see if my levels have dropped.
I'm pretty convinced now its a miscarriage. Bright red blood, followed by clots and now AF type cramping that's getting worse.
I am absolutely gutted.
:cry:

Oh no sweetie. I hope it's not that. I will being praying for you. Let us know what the test say when u get them.

Thank you. I'm not sure. I'm a little confused on the whole ovulation thing. I had a temp dip Friday and my fertility app says that is ov day, I also chart on countdowntopregnancy and it says ov day was Saturday when my temp spiked but I cramped a little on Sunday which is when I was counting from. Today my temp dropped below the cover line. Ahhhh I'm so confused lol. Any help???

Welcome Athena I hope u get a bfp this month

No I didn't test I'm pretty sure Af is going to show tommorrow I've been really tired I had a big temp drop and when I wiped today there was a little spoting. So I'm 100%sure she is coming

I'm doing okay. I am trying to focus on other things like my bday celebration on Saturday. It will be kind of rough going to the baby shower on Sunday, but I'll survive lol I am really going to try and not worry too much about it this month. Easier said than done of course lol How are you doing? And by the way, did you ever see Sinister? I feel like we talked about it way back when it came out.

I'm always confused lol I tried temping, but I wasn't very good at it, so I decided to just stick to the OPKs and Fertility Friend. Sunday sounds like your O day though.

Thanks girls, apparently my levels have gone up but I'm just sitting in at the clinic waiting for a scan to see if I'm loosing/lost baby.
I'm still bleeding but not as heavy as it was yesterday afternoon.
Ill let you know how the scan goes.

Thanks girls, apparently my levels have gone up but I'm just sitting in at the clinic waiting for a scan to see if I'm loosing/lost baby.
I'm still bleeding but not as heavy as it was yesterday afternoon.
Ill let you know how the scan goes.

Hoping you get good news. Remember scans that early don't show much so don't be discouraged.

I'm doing okay. I am trying to focus on other things like my bday celebration on Saturday. It will be kind of rough going to the baby shower on Sunday, but I'll survive lol I am really going to try and not worry too much about it this month. Easier said than done of course lol How are you doing? And by the way, did you ever see Sinister? I feel like we talked about it way back when it came out.

That's so funny you mention That because we didnt see it back then, but dh was going to rent a movie last night I went back through the thread so I could find out what movie we were talking about, because I could not remember the name for the life of me. Unfortunately we had a huge snow storm and he couldn't get out to rent it.

Misscalais hope for good news, sending prayers

According to fertility friend app and my fertility app I am 5dpo I just went to the bathroom and had some red spotting with a hint of brown. Isn't it too early for implantation bleeding? I've been crampy and gassy all day. I've had clear cm also until just now. I'm trying not to read too much into it but its hard lol

Misscalais hope for good news, sending prayers

According to fertility friend app and my fertility app I am 5dpo I just went to the bathroom and had some red spotting with a hint of brown. Isn't it too early for implantation bleeding? I've been crampy and gassy all day. I've had clear cm also until just now. I'm trying not to read too much into it but its hard lol

I don't think it is too early for implantation. It could be! FX for you :dust:

That's so funny you mention That because we didnt see it back then, but dh was going to rent a movie last night I went back through the thread so I could find out what movie we were talking about, because I could not remember the name for the life of me. Unfortunately we had a huge snow storm and he couldn't get out to rent it.

That's crazy! Well I can't decide if I want to watch it or not, but DH and I usually have a good time watching scary movies because we start making fun of them so I don't get scared lol Stay safe in all that snow!

Hoping you get good news. Remember scans that early don't show much so don't be discouraged.
So they couldn't see anything other than the thickening of my uterus lining which she said was good.
She couldn't tell me what was going on though or where the bleeding was coming from so ill have to see my DR hopefully tomorrow and she will hopefully give me an insight as to if I have a viable pregnancy or not and get bloods done again to check my levels.
I just want to know so I can get on with it.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It's a really tough situation, I can't even imagine how you must feel not knowing what is going on. Thinking and praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->